Rockstar has been making its rounds, and another wave of GTA IV previews has finally hit gaming sites across the Internet. Each website has something different to offer - mission information, physics and AI reviews, and much more. Here are a majority of the reviews available today:
TeamXbox IGN Gamespot Kikizo 1UP CVG Gamespy VideoGamer.com
View more new screenshots in our GTA IV gallery
Here's a collection of some of the new or interesting information gathered from the previews:
* When you're wanted, you'll have a "wanted radius" showing the extent of your tracking. Escape the radius, lower your wanted level.
* Vehicle GPS systems will show you the path to take in order to reach your objective. The path will be recalculated if you go off course
* Fancier cars will have voice navigation.
* In one instance, Niko punched a "bad guy" named Dardan hard enough to send him through the window to his rear.
* "In reaction to the crash, a lady bystander started cursing out the two men as they got out of the car, at which point the passenger drew a weapon and gunned the lady down-to the genuine surprise of all those viewing the gameplay."
* Niko is a master at Krav Maga, a fighting style used by Israeli Special Forces.
* The 360 build is brighter and has slightly more vibrant color while the PS3 build has less aliasing issues.
* You start off on the island containing Broker and Dukes, and the rest of the islands are blocked off. Bohan opens up shortly, though.
* Car headlights can be put on full beam or dipped, but can't be turned off.
* Niko takes a crash helmet and puts it on when getting on a bike and leaves it next to the bike when getting off.
* There are 18 radio stations with a variety of genres, one of which is named Vibe FM (R&B/Soul).
* You won't be able to customize your car like in San Andreas and you can't store goods in them either.
* The mission markers are now yellow arrows floating in the air, pointing at the floor, not cylinders like in the GTAs
* The full game will take about 100 hours to complete at a normal pace.
We'll be updating some of our GTA IV content pages today with any new information.
Discuss the new previews in our GTA IV forums