Submitted by Patashnik 973d ago | article

Say hello to the game you play with your penis

Arguably the most unusual controller we've ever come across - and it could only have one possible application... (Culture)

Mr_cheese  +   973d ago
Oh japan.
#1 (Edited 973d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
JoGam  +   973d ago
MS bought exclusive DLC...No Homo Pack with Kinect support. Lol... I kid.
#1.1 (Edited 973d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Abash  +   973d ago
At first I thought you put the controller on and attach it to your ****, I was about to say "It would never fit on me" because it looks damn small
Monolith  +   973d ago
In that case it would fit you perfectly. ;p
#1.1.2 (Edited 973d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report
Yi-Long  +   973d ago
... First must-have motion-'sensitive' release this generation! :D
Monolith  +   973d ago
Breaking news! You don't play with your ps4 controller, it plays with you!
Blastoise  +   973d ago
Day one
NukaCola  +   973d ago
I wonder if you recharge it on a DOCKING station....lol
StraightPath  +   973d ago
looks like playstation move lol
#1.2 (Edited 973d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
nukeitall  +   972d ago
I was going to say that too! lol!
Nitrox  +   972d ago
I wonder if it supports multi-player...
NastyLeftHook0  +   973d ago
mine already has a bunch of games to play, its called driving your player into a pink world and beating his head until he pukes.
Knight_Crawler  +   973d ago
Dude what is wrong with you? Go outside and take a breath of fresh air and socialize.
TheEnigma313  +   973d ago
Really? This is just stupid. Who approved this?
guitarded77  +   973d ago
jaredhart (3) | 2h ago
Lucario (3) | 4h ago
WiredRevolution (1) | 2h ago
Al80 (2) | 2h ago
Bagogames (2) | 3h ago

You can see who approves stuff from the info section... but I don't blame them. It's kinda funny. And the comments are gonna be pure gold.

@ Eleek:
Give it some time... I know the n4g community will not fail to bring the funnies. And of course it's a slow news day... it's Friday.
#3.1 (Edited 973d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Eleek  +   973d ago
Doesn't look like ''pure gold'' to me.

Must be a slow news day.
YodaCracker  +   973d ago
So does this count as losing your virginity?
Axecution  +   973d ago
guitarded77  +   973d ago
No... this is just conformation that the user will remain a virgin forever.
#4.2 (Edited 973d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Hellsvacancy  +   973d ago
Shame theres no demonstration video attached
givemeshelter  +   973d ago
Sad day for the person who has to clean the controller...or forgets to...
Relientk77  +   973d ago
Japan, you weird.
Mottsy  +   973d ago
As if my penis didn't get enough play time!
profgerbik  +   973d ago
Whatever keeps these perverts away from my future daughter.
#9 (Edited 973d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
BanBrother  +   973d ago
Fap Hero: Warriors of Co**. Published by Activision.
karennancy79   973d ago | Spam
Sketchy_Galore  +   973d ago
Looks interesting but not worth full price, I'll probably pick it up preowned in a couple of months.
profgerbik  +   973d ago
Lol good one.
bryam1982  +   973d ago
No way I'm borrowing my control to a japanese player!!! unless is a japanese girl and then i can actually smell it at my lonely nights is a win win situation lol
Reborn  +   973d ago
kingmushroom  +   973d ago
never share that controller
Broburger  +   973d ago
VonBraunschweigg  +   973d ago
You can talk your way out of a lot of situations, but if she finds this...or walks in.
T2  +   973d ago
Whens the part where she cleans the house? Before or after?
-GametimeUK-  +   973d ago
I wonder if it will support local coop? This would be a cool game to have a few guys over for game night, right? It would suck to have to share the same controller and take turns :-(
isarai  +   973d ago
That's what happens when your women to men ration is super low
Rivitur  +   972d ago
Two things here the size of the device is reasonable for Japan and I hear it's single player only so you're basically playing with yourself the whole time.

5 Microtransactions That Every Game Should Have

14m ago - AG from EGMR writes: "If publishers want to smother their games in microtransactions then that is... | Culture

Testing the Thrustmaster 599XX EVO 30 rim in Driveclub

15m ago - TeamVVV writes: "We've been busy testing the Thrustmaster 599XX Evo 30 rim recently with a pletho... | PS4

Top 5 Movies To See This Month

Now - The month of September has Johnny Depp portraying an enraged criminal, a group of climbers trying to make it home safely, and the return of the sur... | Promoted post

Epic Games' Third 'Sense of Presence' Video Looks at VR Storytelling

15m ago - VRFocus reports on the reveal of the latest entry in the 'Sense of Presence' virtual reality (VR)... | PC

SteamWorld Heist started with an office argument about X-COM working in 2D

15m ago - New game ideas often come from strange sources. SteamWorld Heist, for instance, started with an o... | 3DS

Interview: Fat Princess Adventures: Her highness aims for mass appeal, and more cake [Pixel Dynamo]

15m ago - We sat down with Creative Director at Fun Bits Interactive, John Mundy, to talk all things Fat Pr... | PS4