Submitted by Patashnik 1019d ago | article

Say hello to the game you play with your penis

Arguably the most unusual controller we've ever come across - and it could only have one possible application... (Culture)

Mr_cheese  +   1019d ago
Oh japan.
#1 (Edited 1019d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
JoGam  +   1019d ago
MS bought exclusive DLC...No Homo Pack with Kinect support. Lol... I kid.
#1.1 (Edited 1019d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Abash  +   1019d ago
At first I thought you put the controller on and attach it to your ****, I was about to say "It would never fit on me" because it looks damn small
Monolith  +   1019d ago
In that case it would fit you perfectly. ;p
#1.1.2 (Edited 1019d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report
Yi-Long  +   1019d ago
... First must-have motion-'sensitive' release this generation! :D
Monolith  +   1019d ago
Breaking news! You don't play with your ps4 controller, it plays with you!
Blastoise  +   1019d ago
Day one
NukaCola  +   1019d ago
I wonder if you recharge it on a DOCKING station....lol
StraightPath  +   1019d ago
looks like playstation move lol
#1.2 (Edited 1019d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
nukeitall  +   1019d ago
I was going to say that too! lol!
Nitrox  +   1019d ago
I wonder if it supports multi-player...
NastyLeftHook0  +   1019d ago
mine already has a bunch of games to play, its called driving your player into a pink world and beating his head until he pukes.
Knight_Crawler  +   1019d ago
Dude what is wrong with you? Go outside and take a breath of fresh air and socialize.
TheEnigma313  +   1019d ago
Really? This is just stupid. Who approved this?
guitarded77  +   1019d ago
jaredhart (3) | 2h ago
Lucario (3) | 4h ago
WiredRevolution (1) | 2h ago
Al80 (2) | 2h ago
Bagogames (2) | 3h ago

You can see who approves stuff from the info section... but I don't blame them. It's kinda funny. And the comments are gonna be pure gold.

@ Eleek:
Give it some time... I know the n4g community will not fail to bring the funnies. And of course it's a slow news day... it's Friday.
#3.1 (Edited 1019d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Eleek  +   1019d ago
Doesn't look like ''pure gold'' to me.

Must be a slow news day.
YodaCracker  +   1019d ago
So does this count as losing your virginity?
Axecution  +   1019d ago
guitarded77  +   1019d ago
No... this is just conformation that the user will remain a virgin forever.
#4.2 (Edited 1019d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Hellsvacancy  +   1019d ago
Shame theres no demonstration video attached
givemeshelter  +   1019d ago
Sad day for the person who has to clean the controller...or forgets to...
Relientk77  +   1019d ago
Japan, you weird.
Mottsy  +   1019d ago
As if my penis didn't get enough play time!
profgerbik  +   1019d ago
Whatever keeps these perverts away from my future daughter.
#9 (Edited 1019d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
My_Name_BTW_Is_Dante  +   1019d ago
BanBrother  +   1019d ago
Fap Hero: Warriors of Co**. Published by Activision.
karennancy79   1019d ago | Spam
Sketchy_Galore  +   1019d ago
Looks interesting but not worth full price, I'll probably pick it up preowned in a couple of months.
profgerbik  +   1019d ago
Lol good one.
bryam1982  +   1019d ago
No way I'm borrowing my control to a japanese player!!! unless is a japanese girl and then i can actually smell it at my lonely nights is a win win situation lol
Reborn  +   1019d ago
kingmushroom  +   1019d ago
never share that controller
Broburger  +   1019d ago
VonBraunschweigg  +   1019d ago
You can talk your way out of a lot of situations, but if she finds this...or walks in.
T2  +   1019d ago
Whens the part where she cleans the house? Before or after?
-GametimeUK-  +   1019d ago
I wonder if it will support local coop? This would be a cool game to have a few guys over for game night, right? It would suck to have to share the same controller and take turns :-(
isarai  +   1019d ago
That's what happens when your women to men ration is super low
Rivitur  +   1019d ago
Two things here the size of the device is reasonable for Japan and I hear it's single player only so you're basically playing with yourself the whole time.

Squad Release Date Announced And More

10m ago - Stephanie Smith writes: "In case you were unaware, Squad is the standalone spiritual successor to... | PC

PlayStation 4 Camera and Transformers Devastation discounted to under $30

11m ago - The PS4 Camera has been discounted to its lowest price yet at $29.99. Transformers Devastation is... | Xbox 360

The Five Must-Play Exclusives for Xbox One in 2016

Now - With the holidays quickly wrapping up in 2015, it is time to look to the future. 2016 is already shaping up to be massive for games, and both Sony... | Promoted post

8WNterview: Ackk Studios Talks YIIK & Chromophore, Death, and Fixing Mistakes

5h ago - 8-Worlds News talks to Ackk Studios' Brian Allanson on upcoming titles YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG an... | Wii U

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters – How to Get to Hunter’s Nightmare

5h ago - Bloodborne’s first expansion, The Old Hunters, takes place in another realm called The Hunter’s N... | PS4

The Roach Approach - Battlefront for under $600 | PC Gaming Enthusiast

5h ago - Check out Jake Roach's November build where he builds a system that can run Battlefront for under... | PC