Submitted by GloryEclipse 689d ago | opinion piece

So You’ve Got a PS Vita? Here’s 7 Games You Must Own

Barry writes, "Maybe you were lucky enough to pick up a Vita for Christmas or maybe you picked one up with gift cards. Maybe you went and got a job or sold lemonade on street corners. Regardless, now you have this handheld and you think, “What games should I buy?” (Gravity Rush, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, PS Vita, Sound Shapes, Super Stardust Delta)

remanutd55  +   689d ago
2.LittleBig Planet
3.Allstars Battleroyal
4.sonic&allstars racing transformed
5.Gravity rush
6.Superstardust
7.mutant blobs attack.

i love my vita if u dont have one , purchase one immediately .
Divine  +   689d ago
mainly killzone mercenary . ultimate marvel . superstar dust . jetset radio. mortal kombat and gravity rush
-GametimeUK-  +   689d ago
Your list doesn't do much for me. As a potential Vita buyer I am more leaning towards (in no order)...

1. Uncharted
2. Gravity Rush
3. Lumines
4. Mortal Kombat
5. Persona 4
6. Little Big Planet
7. Rayman

actually, if I throw in games like Sine Mora, Sound Shapes, Jet Set Radio, Oddworld etc I seem to wonder why I don't own a Vita yet.
#1.2 (Edited 689d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Hanso  +   689d ago
-Ys Memories of Celceta
-Masamune Rebirth

How about that?
typikal82  +   689d ago
Just get PS+, it's one hell of a deal with great games for the Vita. I finally started NGS+, can't believe I waited so long to play it.
JetP0619  +   689d ago
i agree, not just the ps vita but youll also get tons of stuff for your ps3 ;) Ps plus is so worth it.
Banned   689d ago | Spam
Hanso  +   689d ago
in 2 weeks Persona 4 is coming out in germany cant wait ^_^
SaiyanFury  +   689d ago
You'll love it. It's my first Persona game and since I got it just after Christmas, it's the only game I play on my Vita, haha. At least for the immediate time being.
Divine  +   689d ago
1.Killzone mercenary
2.LittleBig Planet
3.Allstars Battleroyal
4.sonic&allstars racing transformed
5.Gravity rush
6.Superstardust
7.mutant blobs attack.

i love my vita if u dont have one , purchase one immediately .
#5 (Edited 689d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
TongkatAli  +   689d ago
Dj Max Technika Tune shows off the OLED so well. Every Vita owner should have that game.
JetP0619  +   689d ago
For me i only use my white ps vita for Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush. I am still waiting for Soul sacrifice, muramasa the demon blade and the localization of other JRPGS. Also for people who havent gone through the Playstation store, they actually have almost 90 percent of all JRPGS that were previously released on the PSP in a digital format, but then again buying a 32 gb memory stick will cost you for about 70-100$ depends on where you are getting it. Also they have some JRPGS that were released in japan in retail but here its only in digital format like sumi-oni and my little king.

Also a member of ps plus so i just recently Dl'ed ninja gaiden sigma plus even though i played it already a long time ago when it released on the ps3, but hey its free so why not.
#7 (Edited 689d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
drsnoopyseussdog  +   689d ago
Top 7 not in order.
1 Sly cooper
2 Persona 4 golden
3 Sound Shapes
4 Little big planet
5 Gravity rush
6 Uncharted golden abyss
7 Mutant blobs attack

Cant wait for all the upcoming games for this year:)
Genuine-User  +   689d ago
3DS fanboys are on a disagreeing motion today. Lol
Anyways, I own both the Vita and the 3DS but I would love to see Sony's Vita take over the handheld gaming market. PS Vita is a much better device, capable of so much more than any other portable gaming device. I want every third party dev to support PS3's little brother.
#9 (Edited 689d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   689d ago
They are always out in full force on every Vita article it's pathetic. Someone will say "wow looking forward to this game" and you will see plenty of disagrees and you know it's from a bunch of fanboys, They worry about flame wars instead of just playing games and having fun.
Anyway this article has a good list and I can't wait to play Persona 4 in a couple of weeks!
matrixman92  +   689d ago
1. virtues last reward
2. persona 4
3. uncharted
4. gravity rush
5. mutant blobs
6. ninja gaiden
7. sound shapes
Genuine-User  +   689d ago
My most favourite games on either handheld are:

Uncharted Golden Abyss
Sine Mora
Super Stardust Delta
PSA battle royalle
Pullblox
#11 (Edited 689d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Enate  +   689d ago
I don't really have 7 but Persona 4 golden has been in my vita for the past few weeks.
contradictory  +   689d ago
1:Persona 4 Golden
2:Disgaea 3
3:Gravity Rush
4:Uncharted Golden Abyss
5:MGS 2 and 3 HD collection

keep in mind that i have not had the time to try most of the Vita games yet.
darx  +   689d ago

4. Little BIG planet
5. Super Stardust Delta
6. Uncharted
7. Retro city Rampage
wiseper   689d ago | Spam
JohnyBlam  +   689d ago
So you have a PS Vita? Here is what you need to do first get a PS+ subscription.
#18 (Edited 689d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
killerorca258  +   689d ago
Here's mine, one for each category.
1. Shooter: Uncharted Golden Abyss
2. Racer: Wipeout 2048
3. RPG: Persona 4 Golden
4. Platformer: Little Big Planet Vita
5: Action: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
6. Fighter: BlazBlue CSE
7. PsP Game: Valkyria Chronicles 2
The last game is my personal favorite psp game. And it is possible to have it on your ps vita. Step 1. Use your PS3 (or a friend's) to log in to PSN and download the game. Step 2. Plug in your ps vita using the usb part of your charging cord. Step 3. Open up content manager on your PS Vita and go to Psp games/applications and transfer Valkyria Chronicles 2 onto your Vita. Step 4 unplug your vita and enjoy.
Tone  +   689d ago
Not much love for wipeout... This makes me sad!
#20 (Edited 689d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
AO1JMM  +   689d ago
Just ordered a Vita from Amazon.

Ordered:

1. Assassins Creed 3 Liberation
2. Uncharted Golden Abyss
3. Rayman Origins

And it comes with Call of Duty (Which I hear sucks?)
H4all  +   688d ago
i have all in the list..
and more.. more not in the list..
all are great..
now playing slycooper...
TheLastGuardian  +   688d ago
Great list. It's hard to narrow it down to just seven since there are so many awesome games on the PS Vita. My top 7 in no particular order:

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden
Gravity Rush
PlayStation All-Stars
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Sound Shapes
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Hicken  +   688d ago
Hard to pin down JUST seven games you should own on your Vita. So many good ones, and some promising titles upcoming, as well.

Top 10 Predictions for 2015

27m ago - Sam Foxall from VGU writes: 'We’ve done our look back, now it’s time for a look forward. As tradi... | Culture

Indie Interview - Nauris on There Was a Caveman

40m ago - TechRaptor had a chance to talk Nauris Amatnieks on his game currently in development There Was a... | PC

Here’s Over 20 Minutes of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Gameplay

40m ago - A proper mustache is the hallmark of every great warrior. Take a look at this long playthrough of... | PC

Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby Demo Now Publicly Available

40m ago - Those who missed out last month on getting the demo codes for Pokémon don't have to worry now. | 3DS

Study Game Design at DeVry

NBA 2K15 Roster Update: Josh Smith to Houston Rockets

41m ago - Today’s NBA 2K15 roster update include the signing of free-agent forward Josh Smith by the Housto... | PC