Fans of the previous Ace Attorney games will appreciate the new touch-screen mechanics and improved presentation, but these changes don't do much to spice up the series' often slow and tedious pacing.
* New forensic investigation abilities add much-needed variety
* Improved visual presentation
* Last case is quite interesting and provides a good payoff.
* Flaws such as slow pacing and linear, trial-and-error gameplay are still here
* Forensic investigation tools are underused
* New characters aren't as charming and interesting as the old ones.