Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by paybackprahl 1028d ago | screenshot

The Last of Us: 28 new screenshots and concept art reveal the Infected writes:

"PSU's The Last of Us blowout - including hands-on impressions, Infected details, and developer quotes - continues with a massive update to our game image database." (PS3, The Last Of Us)

SOD_Delta  +   1028d ago
"See the future"
KingofGambling  +   1028d ago
miyamoto  +   1028d ago

Two AI NPCs: Tess & Ellie vs Runners and Clickers

This is gonna be one helluva game!

Happy Birthday to me
#3 (Edited 1028d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
g-nome  +   1028d ago
In Naughty Dog we trust.
Bathyj  +   1028d ago
May 7th? Me too. :)

Might have that day off work.
#3.2 (Edited 1028d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
r21  +   1028d ago
My first emotion for the infected was excitement. Now i am freaked out and scared. I hope they sound as scary as they look.
yewles1  +   1028d ago
Uninterrupted footage...
Irishguy95  +   1028d ago
Dead rising in the dark
BigStef71  +   1028d ago
Don't even try to compare that garbage series to this masterpiece
Vettur  +   1028d ago
oh, thanks! :D
miyamoto  +   1028d ago
Awesome yewles1. thanks

Asians saw it first?

mind blown!

RE and Dead Space better watch their backs

here's mine

Gangnam Style!
#5.3 (Edited 1028d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
insomnium2  +   1028d ago
Bubble for helpfull! Can this game get any better? It would be best to avoid every video from here on until launch to prevent spoiling. I've seen enough and this game is a day one for sure.
#5.4 (Edited 1028d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Bathyj  +   1028d ago
Holy crap, that clicking sound would give me nightmares if I wasnt so damn macho and hansom.

I love how going into the inventory doesnt pause the game. Brings such a sense of urgency to it.

Plus the torch (what Australias call a flashlight) is unbelievable. Remember that bit in I am Legend in the dark when all he could hear was his own breathing. This game is going to be on another level.
#5.5 (Edited 1028d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
juandren  +   1028d ago
Quote from PSU's hands-on impression: "As I walked away from my demo minutes later, I'd never been so excited about the state of gaming."

I can NOT wait anymore!
Karpetburnz  +   1028d ago
Naughty Gods have done it again.
shikamaroooo  +   1028d ago
Geez, I have a feeling I'll be shitting bricks playing this... But nevertheless I'm still keen !!!!
Bathyj  +   1028d ago
It will be good to have extra bricks laying around. Did you see what Joel did with them?
ps3_pwns  +   1028d ago
This is pretty awesome! This game has me super hyped even after hearing gta5 was delayed this game made me not care and just want to play it. the tactical strategy is perfect. I want naughty dog to make a western now like django lol.
vlonjati77  +   1028d ago
I will be sick on may 7th so no work for me.My phones won't work either.This game sucks anyway,I won't play it more than 10h in a raw.
#10 (Edited 1028d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
shaneomakiaveli  +   1022d ago
i got the next two days off after it come out.. no sleep.. lots of ganja.. tons of snacks.. diapers.. 8 liters of dr pepper.. blinds closed.. lights off.. 55"led t.v.. sit 5 feet away.. bring on the seizures!!!

Korean girl group TWICE perform at official Reload RPG event

28m ago - Korean girl group TWICE appeared at the special event for RPG game Reload. | PC

Raging Justice - Preview | Allpcgame

43m ago - A nostalgic side-scrolling beat-em-up of the sort that filled the arcades of old, albeit with HD... | PC

Win the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Boxset!!

Now - Join us on FIlmwatch to find out how you could win the much anticipated Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Boxset on Blu-ray. | Promoted post

In Case You Missed It – Max Payne 3

1h ago - A Look back at Max's greatest and possibly last adventure. | PC

Energizer Charging System for PS4 / Xbox One $19.99

1h ago - Amazon offers Prime members the Energizer 2X Charging System for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One for $1... | PS4

Mega Marble World Brings Top Down Marble Puzzle Action to Sega Genesis

1h ago - Carl Williams writes, "The Sega Genesis is getting quite a bit of retro love here lately (thanks... | Retro