Submitted by paybackprahl 975d ago | screenshot

The Last of Us: 28 new screenshots and concept art reveal the Infected

PSU.com writes:

"PSU's The Last of Us blowout - including hands-on impressions, Infected details, and developer quotes - continues with a massive update to our game image database." (PS3, The Last Of Us)

SOD_Delta  +   975d ago
"See the future"
KingofGambling  +   975d ago
miyamoto  +   975d ago

Two AI NPCs: Tess & Ellie vs Runners and Clickers

This is gonna be one helluva game!

Happy Birthday to me
#3 (Edited 975d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
g-nome  +   975d ago
In Naughty Dog we trust.
Bathyj  +   975d ago
May 7th? Me too. :)

Might have that day off work.
#3.2 (Edited 975d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
r21  +   975d ago
My first emotion for the infected was excitement. Now i am freaked out and scared. I hope they sound as scary as they look.
yewles1  +   975d ago
Uninterrupted footage...

Irishguy95  +   975d ago
Dead rising in the dark
BigStef71  +   975d ago
Don't even try to compare that garbage series to this masterpiece
Vettur  +   975d ago
oh, thanks! :D
miyamoto  +   975d ago
Awesome yewles1. thanks

Asians saw it first?

mind blown!

RE and Dead Space better watch their backs

here's mine

Gangnam Style!
#5.3 (Edited 975d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
insomnium2  +   975d ago
Bubble for helpfull! Can this game get any better? It would be best to avoid every video from here on until launch to prevent spoiling. I've seen enough and this game is a day one for sure.
#5.4 (Edited 975d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Bathyj  +   975d ago
Holy crap, that clicking sound would give me nightmares if I wasnt so damn macho and hansom.

I love how going into the inventory doesnt pause the game. Brings such a sense of urgency to it.

Plus the torch (what Australias call a flashlight) is unbelievable. Remember that bit in I am Legend in the dark when all he could hear was his own breathing. This game is going to be on another level.
#5.5 (Edited 975d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
juandren  +   975d ago
Quote from PSU's hands-on impression: "As I walked away from my demo minutes later, I'd never been so excited about the state of gaming."

I can NOT wait anymore!
Karpetburnz  +   975d ago
Naughty Gods have done it again.
shikamaroooo  +   975d ago
Geez, I have a feeling I'll be shitting bricks playing this... But nevertheless I'm still keen !!!!
Bathyj  +   975d ago
It will be good to have extra bricks laying around. Did you see what Joel did with them?
ps3_pwns  +   975d ago
This is pretty awesome! This game has me super hyped even after hearing gta5 was delayed this game made me not care and just want to play it. the tactical strategy is perfect. I want naughty dog to make a western now like django lol.
vlonjati77  +   975d ago
I will be sick on may 7th so no work for me.My phones won't work either.This game sucks anyway,I won't play it more than 10h in a raw.
#10 (Edited 975d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
shaneomakiaveli  +   969d ago
i got the next two days off after it come out.. no sleep.. lots of ganja.. tons of snacks.. diapers.. 8 liters of dr pepper.. blinds closed.. lights off.. 55"led t.v.. sit 5 feet away.. bring on the seizures!!!

Destiny: Daily Heroic Ghost Locations (Vault Of Glass)

14m ago - Today's daily heroic mission includes a secret side quest, that awards a secret chest as well as... | Xbox One

Guitar Hero Live FreeStyle Games London Interview

14m ago - FreeStyle Games developer Aaron Grimes talks about the new Activision Guitar Hero Live game in th... | PS4

Top US Releases in Cinemas This October

Now - October is upon us and, as award season starts to gear into life, a whole slew of top movie releases hit US cinemas; amongst which will see a retur... | Promoted post

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows | The Vita Lounge

51m ago - Liam from The Vita Lounge played through the first Shovel Knight expansion, but did he enjoy it a... | PS Vita

First Impressions: Forcing Our Way to the Front Line in Star Wars Battlefront on PS4 - Push Square

52m ago - Push Square: "Fans of sci-fi video games have been waiting for a new Star Wars Battlefront ever s... | PS4

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Review | Den of Geek US

1h ago - Nathan Drake makes his debut on the PlayStation 4 in his very own Uncharted remastered collection! | PS4