Submitted by Nitrowolf2 444d ago | opinion piece

PS4 Exclusives And Non-Exclusives That We Want Happening

Premier Gaming Network - There are plenty of titles out there to be announced, yet we know that they are coming. Here's a list of titles that we think should be seen on the next PlayStation consoles, some of them being no-brainers and the others that we feel deserves a second chance. (Final Fantasy XV, Haze 2, Heavenly Sword 2, Killzone 4, Kingdom Hearts 3, PS4, The Last Guardian)

Prodigy-X  +   444d ago
Jak & Daxter PS4 Nuff Said
Freak of Nature  +   444d ago
Yes, I agree, but I cannot live with nuff said when I know of so many more....

Media molecules new IP

Bungies "Destiny"
Medievil
Kingdom hearts 3
Witcher 3
dark cloud 3
Legend of dragoon PS4
Sucker Punch new IP (Sly 5?)
MGS anything !
POP 08 sequel
Ratchet and Clank
#1.1 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Nitrowolf2  +   444d ago
forgot new Valkyria Chronicles for PS4!
Prodigy-X  +   444d ago
Man I'm huge fan of the Jak and Daxter series but those games you listed I would want so badly.
knowyourstuff  +   444d ago
Heavenly Sword will likely never be as good if Team Ninja doesn't do it, which they won't. They're the super emo creative types who can't do one project for too long, they MUST do something new on every project. It's the same reason Hideo Kojima is dying to do something new other than MGS, the creativity gets sapped from you when you have the same franchise, characters and universe, where all you can do is come up with a slightly new spin on old ideas.
BattleAxe  +   444d ago
The obvious ones for me are:

- Socom PS4
- Killzone 4
- Heavenly Sword 2
- Resistance PS4
- Rainbow Six PS4
- Bad Company 3
- Uncharted PS4
- Gran Turismo 6
- Burnout Paradise 2
- Red Dead PS4
- God of War PS4

Somthing else that I've wanted is to have are downloadable versions of Bad Company 1 and Heavenly Sword on the PSN. I'm not sure why this hasn't happened yet :(
#1.1.4 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(3) | Report
chukamachine  +   444d ago
I'd enjoy a new Infamous.
medziarz  +   444d ago
Motorstorm 4
mmildred96   443d ago | Spam
Nitrowolf2  +   444d ago
After playing Resistance 3, I want a sequel. The third one was so good, the MP may have been dumbed down more, but still I loved the story. Give us Resistance 4 with a good story like 3 but the multiplayer of 1.

@Below

that was awesome, but that was really the only thing I liked about 2.

I feel 1 and 3 are the grittiest. They actually put effort into making them with a "dark" feel. With two it's just not the same, they went with scale.
#1.2 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blastoise  +   444d ago
Plus an advanced Co-op mode, from 2. I loved that co-op mode. 8 People working as a team killing like 40 chimera at once, was awesome
@Prodigy-X

shadow of the colossus 2 nuff said.

I am interested in star wars 1313.

@Nitrowolf2
#1.3 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Nitrowolf2  +   444d ago
don't think that'll ever happen. I think they even said that they will never do a sequel or prequel to their titles. Maybe spiritually, but not a definite.
Shuyin  +   444d ago
While I agree with you, I can't suppress my need for TimeSplitters 4!!!
AngelicIceDiamond  +   444d ago
Heavenly Sword 2 Nuff said.

Hopefully Sony has created a new studio for Heavenly swords Franchise.
Ezz2013  +   443d ago
why?!
when they have Santa Monica which will make it very very epic game
akaakaaka  +   444d ago
*am I the only one who want " Extermination " IP to come back in a next gen full glory?

* I want a new Killzone, a new IP from GG.

* new ip from Sucker P.

* Motor Storm.

*Resistance 4 modern era, with cole nephew as a main character and keep the campaign like 3, multiplayer like FOM and CO OP like in R2.

* GT6.

*A new horror survival IP from team Siren.

*The Last Guardian!!

*and i want Sony to make a Zelda like IP by Santa Monica but with a mature theme behind it.

*and please SONY SOCOM Confrontation 2!!!
#1.6 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
mmildred96   443d ago | Spam
remanutd55  +   444d ago
first party games i would love to see as part of the launch line up:
Motorstorm World Tour
The Getaway 3
Eight Days
Killzone 4 or Resistance 4
Mm new IP
Sucker Punch new IP
Syphon Filter
MediEvil
nix  +   444d ago
as much as we love... 8 days is canned for now. /:
MariaHelFutura  +   444d ago
Bushido Blade.
Majin-vegeta  +   444d ago
LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2,LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2.

Oh and if you still can't read it LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2.
pr0t0typeknuckles  +   444d ago
jak 4
sly 5
PRINCE OF PERSIA 08 SEQUEL
DMC5
new ip from sucker punch
new ip from naughtydog
beyind good and evil 2 kingdom hearts 3
infamous 3
#5 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   444d ago
Plus that new IP From GG!!
zerocrossing  +   444d ago
^^ What you guys said.
fourOeightshark  +   444d ago
What about the new IP SSM's second team is working on?
Root  +   444d ago
Heavenly Sword 2....Anna Torv is free now since FRINGE is finished.

inFAMOUS 3
Uncharted 4
Killzone 4
Resistance 4
Jak 4
Eight Days
Getaway 3
Medievil 3
FF Versus
Last Guardian

and a bunch of new IPs from developers
spongeboob  +   444d ago
Just checked Anna's IMDB page and she is working on the VO for the Heavenly Sword animation. Hopefully the sequel will be made for the PS4.
Root  +   444d ago
Well her voice and acting is what makes Nariko...Nariko so hopefully

The voice change in Playstation All Stars was a turn off.

I love the disagrees for my own list, they should really get rid of the feature and just keep the agree button
#6.1.1 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report
DOMination-  +   444d ago
Since you asked.. I disagreed because you didn't need to post the same crap 30 other people above you did. I really hate lists.

I can't believe we are talking about ps4 now and STILL i have to see TLG, FFv13, Getaway, 8 days and Agent polluting the comments section.
Tiax1  +   444d ago
"Dark's Souls 2 is unlikely to happen" ... wait a minute....
Norrison  +   444d ago
Demon souls 2* you misread.
d0nT wOrrY  +   444d ago
No he didn't, the OP corrected the mistake.
pgnuk  +   444d ago
Battlefield 4 should be a big hit if they add some form of competitive play.
plaZeHD  +   444d ago
One last game and a new IP from every PlayStation 'first party' developer, except Naughty Dog, because Naughty Dog already has a new IP, plus they are not even done with the Uncharted Series.
Studio-YaMi  +   444d ago
Sony .. if you're reading this ..

LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2 ! PLEAAAAAAAASE :"""(

and a NEW Dark Cloud game too ! :D
#10 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Sharius  +   444d ago
No love for Tri-Ace?

damn, we need more RPG
8bitHero  +   444d ago
i want plenty of new IPs but of the existing IPs i want Jak 4, LBP3(theyve mastered the 2d platforming, now its time for a fully 3d platforming lbp :P), new twisted metal, killzone 4, and uncharted 4. theres more too but those are the ones i remember off the top of my head.
abzdine  +   444d ago
i really want a Syphon Filter or a Medievil!! It didn't happen on PS3 so i hope they'll make one for PS4. I also Want Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain on PS4!!!!!!!!
PygmelionHunter  +   444d ago
Demon's souls 2! Hey, a man can dream.
Hufandpuf  +   444d ago
We get a new console and you guys want to play the same games?
Nitrowolf2  +   444d ago
well you can't expect us to want to play new games that we don't know about yet XD. Of course we want to see these games come over to the PS4.
NastyLeftHook0  +   444d ago
i wish killer instinct 3 would be ps4 exclusive since rare employees left microsoft.
Knight_Crawler  +   444d ago
I wish The Last Guardian would be a 720 exclusive since Ueda left Team Ico...you see how foolish that sounds.

On topic am I the only one who want to see more horror games next gen? I remember playing the following games on my PS2:

Siren
Clock Tower
Haunting Ground
Rule of Rose
Shadow of Destiny/Memories
Kuon
The Suffering
Echo Night Series
Extermination
Killer 7
ObsCure
Cold Fear

All we got this gen was crappy Resident Evil, Silent Hill and FEAR GAMES.

Come one Sony bring back the horror genre and them scary again...I am sick of FPS.
#16.1 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Silly gameAr  +   444d ago
I actually wouldn't mind some more horror games too. I want to see new Nightmare Creatures, The Suffering, and Manhunt games.
#16.1.1 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
Ace_Pheonix  +   444d ago
Ever see this trailer? Looks pretty cool.

Related video
Chaoslegion8  +   444d ago
Don't forget games like fatal frame and second sight. Both of those were really good as well.
jakmckratos  +   444d ago
I hope Media Molecules new game is a toy box game in the vein of Disney infinity, but without the action figures..just their own original characters with their own cool powers and powerups that has set worlds to explore any way you want to.

Guerilla Games..hmmm Id rather see a new IP that's not as serious as KZ(I think they overdo it quite a bit) but is still a sci-fi shooter.

Naughty Dog needs to make Uncharted 4. Im more than happy with Last of Us but I wanna see a next gen Uncharted like crazzzzy. Id also love to see a fantasy RPG game from them

Polyphony won't make anything except GT6

Sucker Punch should make Infamous 3 a launch title but I kinda hope theyre working on something else that's new...I love their action/adventure games. Id love an RPG from them too..maybe a monster collector type thing thats a tad more mature than pokemon with different gameplay features

Insomniac is hopefully done with Ratchet this gen..hope to see them come back on the PS4
superterabyte  +   444d ago
Add medieval and the getaway to this list aswell =D
solid_warlord  +   444d ago

New team ico Ip
New naughty dog Ip

Tri-Ace RPGs star ocean 5
Level 5 RPGs: dark cloud 3,rogue galaxy 2 and NI no kuni 2
Konami RPG: suikiden 5/6
Altus RPG: Persona

So hoping most of these get announced. I need more RPGs this gen.

More storytelling and less shooting.

Related video
#22 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Gratisfaction  +   444d ago
DAMNIT! WE NEED CRASH! I STILL GOT HOPES!!!
Tibasco  +   444d ago
How about some completely new IP for the next-gen!? Everyone is going on and on about games they want remade or sequels to. I dont know about you guys but, I really dont want another COD/Battlefield/Uncharted/Tekk en/Street Fighter/Final Fantasy/Elder Scrolls/God of War. I want more original shit. All these sequels/remakes/reboots made this gen so stale IMO
#24 (Edited 444d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
TheOneEyedHound  +   444d ago
I would love Killzone Rpg, or if the Ps4 is very powerful MMO.
NeoTribe  +   443d ago
Heavenly sword 2 would be cool considering the last one released during a new console gen. Uncharted 4 and killzone 4 ofcourse to flex its muscles to the masses would rock to.
Adolph Fitler  +   443d ago
Fellow PS gamers need to support Sony games more, as they are having to close down awesome in-house development studios at an alarming rate.

NES Remix 2 Review - GameRevolution

9m ago - GR - The first NES Remix was a mixed bag. On one hand, reliving the classics in bold new ways was... | Wii U

Wargame: Red Dragon Review - GAMbIT Magazine

12m ago - Wargame: Red Dragon touts itself as an RTS that stands alone above the rest, but all I found was... | PC

Reply to All: How Much Borderlands?

21m ago - The staff of Horrible Night talks through Borderlands fatigue from the DLC, announced games, and... | PC

Score Attack: Mark of the Ninja

54m ago - Posted by Colm Ahern Score Attack is all about completing a challenge that is set by the oppos... | Xbox 360

Enter to Win a PS4 and More!

Now - We are buying one lucky N4Ger a PS4 just for commenting on any N4G story! | Promoted post

How to Dodge 200 Lightning Bolts in Final Fantasy X

55m ago - A video with commentary to assist you with getting the Lightning Dancer Trophy in Final Fantasy X... | PS3