The PSP hasn't yet seen a game with this much polish, this much visual punch, or this much bloody satisfaction. Everything feels meaty, be it the clash of weapon on flesh or the substantial amount of gameplay depth and environmental design. Not only is Chains of Olympus a worthy addition to the God of War franchise, it also stands on its own as a triple-A title in the PSP library.
• Amazing graphics and musical score
• Gameplay is identical to the console versions
• Just as brutal and bloody as ever
• Interesting environmental variety
• Sometimes puzzle clues are a bit obtuse
• Game occasionally suffers from screen tearing and framerate drops
Read the complete review at X-Play.