Submitted by Valay 553d ago | news

Project X Zone announced for North America and Europe, out this summer

Namco Bandai has announced a surprising localization today: Project X Zone. (3DS, Project X Zone)

Alternative Sources
Godchild1020  +   553d ago
The 3DS line up for North America and Europe is coming into place for 2013. Looks to be a great year for the 3DS, but an even better year for Multiconsole gamers.
#1 (Edited 553d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   553d ago
they should fix their article because that's not Project x Zone, all those pictures are from some Naruto game....
#2 (Edited 553d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   553d ago
So the blonde guy in orange costume fighting Orochimaru is not Naruto?

#2.1 (Edited 553d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Chrono  +   553d ago
You just look at the pictures without reading?
SonyNGP  +   553d ago
Very nice!
ThePsychoGamer  +   553d ago
Not too surprising considering the last RPG in Namco's X series made it overseas.

Though I'm a bit worried still, I mean the those other two X RPGs where terrible.
#4 (Edited 553d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Venox2008  +   553d ago
sorry but PS2 Namco x Capcom (I think the name was) was awesome
Jay_miz  +   553d ago
It's definitely worth the wait, I'm on Chapter 10 on the Japanese version of the game and I'm loving it so far....though not 100% it'll take off in the west
3-4-5  +   553d ago
It seems like the attacks are way too long though.

Like " Press A" ...watch 20 seconds of 20 people doing 100 crazy animations.....rinse wash repeat.

That is the only thing so far that kind of makes me not want to play it. Everything else looks awesome and I'm all for more localizations.

I was surprised about this one. It didn't sell well in Japan at all.
Lionalliance  +   553d ago
I really don't get this game.
DivineAssault  +   553d ago
hope its good
BlackWolf  +   553d ago
The 3DS is getting some serious love. Love to see this game is coming over. X and Zero are on it, and that's good enough for me.
RogueStatus28  +   553d ago
We just need Bravely Default, Fantasy Life, and Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney... I know they'll get localized eventually. Bravely Default is like the JRPG of this/ last gen aside from Xenoblade so that's a must.
RogueStatus28  +   553d ago

Pokemon Y
Dragon Quest XII
Ace Attorney 5
and now Project X Zone
#10 (Edited 553d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
wingman32x  +   553d ago
I have doubts about AA5 making it this year in english at least. There's no release date for Japan yet, so it would have to release within the next few months over there for localization to get done on time.

Also, don't you mean DQ VII(7)?
-Mika-  +   553d ago
So they can bring this over but they can't bring over any of the tales games for the vita. Don't get me wrong. Im excited this is coming over but I really want Tales of innocence and hearts.
#11 (Edited 553d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Servbot41  +   553d ago
The Vita is selling like wet paper, what do you expect?
G-cis  +   553d ago
Wait,YOU ,of all people,are exited for a game that only avaiable on nintendo handheld?

WTF?
Hanso  +   553d ago
wow and i thought the only games i would get are
Tales
Fire Emblem
and Mirror of Fate
but X Zone is great now i will have 4 games
Lionalliance  +   553d ago
I think my only grips is that they could done better with the graphics, but that's just me.
Etackett2010  +   553d ago
Hell Yeah!
Venox2008  +   553d ago
I'm gonna buy this :)
tiffac008  +   553d ago
OMG! Yes~!!!!!

Another Hyrule Warriors stream coming on Thursday - Miyamoto, Aonuma, and others attending

10m ago - Hyrule Warriors will be seeing another streaming event this week. | Wii U

Konami to show off 'major advances' to Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain & PES 2015 at Gamescom

11m ago - Konami has announced its Gamescom 2014 lineup, confirming plans to show off "major advances" to M... | Xbox 360

Paper Mario Stage Announced for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

19m ago - It was revealed today that Super Smash Bros. for 3DS will include a stage based on the Paper Mari... | 3DS

The Good, The Bad, and What The: Kat from Devil May Cry

32m ago - So Kat is the girl that basically replaces Trish in the new “DmC” reboot. In terms of her spot in... | Xbox 360

PS4 Game Release Dates

Now - For the most up-to-date release date info for PS4 games check VGReleases.com | Promoted post

Mr. Painter will be updated with some of the Leonid Afremov paintings.

32m ago - The developers of Those Pixels will bring to the game a new update with some of the paintings of... | iPhone