Submitted by Valay 550d ago | news

Project X Zone announced for North America and Europe, out this summer

Namco Bandai has announced a surprising localization today: Project X Zone. (3DS, Project X Zone)

Alternative Sources
Godchild1020  +   550d ago
The 3DS line up for North America and Europe is coming into place for 2013. Looks to be a great year for the 3DS, but an even better year for Multiconsole gamers.
#1 (Edited 550d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   550d ago
they should fix their article because that's not Project x Zone, all those pictures are from some Naruto game....
#2 (Edited 550d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   550d ago
So the blonde guy in orange costume fighting Orochimaru is not Naruto?

#2.1 (Edited 550d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Chrono  +   550d ago
You just look at the pictures without reading?
SonyNGP  +   550d ago
Very nice!
ThePsychoGamer  +   550d ago
Not too surprising considering the last RPG in Namco's X series made it overseas.

Though I'm a bit worried still, I mean the those other two X RPGs where terrible.
#4 (Edited 550d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Venox2008  +   550d ago
sorry but PS2 Namco x Capcom (I think the name was) was awesome
Jay_miz  +   550d ago
It's definitely worth the wait, I'm on Chapter 10 on the Japanese version of the game and I'm loving it so far....though not 100% it'll take off in the west
3-4-5  +   550d ago
It seems like the attacks are way too long though.

Like " Press A" ...watch 20 seconds of 20 people doing 100 crazy animations.....rinse wash repeat.

That is the only thing so far that kind of makes me not want to play it. Everything else looks awesome and I'm all for more localizations.

I was surprised about this one. It didn't sell well in Japan at all.
Lionalliance  +   550d ago
I really don't get this game.
DivineAssault  +   550d ago
hope its good
BlackWolf  +   550d ago
The 3DS is getting some serious love. Love to see this game is coming over. X and Zero are on it, and that's good enough for me.
RogueStatus28  +   550d ago
We just need Bravely Default, Fantasy Life, and Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney... I know they'll get localized eventually. Bravely Default is like the JRPG of this/ last gen aside from Xenoblade so that's a must.
RogueStatus28  +   550d ago

Pokemon Y
Dragon Quest XII
Ace Attorney 5
and now Project X Zone
#10 (Edited 550d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
wingman32x  +   550d ago
I have doubts about AA5 making it this year in english at least. There's no release date for Japan yet, so it would have to release within the next few months over there for localization to get done on time.

Also, don't you mean DQ VII(7)?
-Mika-  +   550d ago
So they can bring this over but they can't bring over any of the tales games for the vita. Don't get me wrong. Im excited this is coming over but I really want Tales of innocence and hearts.
#11 (Edited 550d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Servbot41  +   550d ago
The Vita is selling like wet paper, what do you expect?
G-cis  +   549d ago
Wait,YOU ,of all people,are exited for a game that only avaiable on nintendo handheld?

WTF?
Hanso  +   550d ago
wow and i thought the only games i would get are
Tales
Fire Emblem
and Mirror of Fate
but X Zone is great now i will have 4 games
Lionalliance  +   550d ago
I think my only grips is that they could done better with the graphics, but that's just me.
Etackett2010  +   550d ago
Hell Yeah!
Venox2008  +   550d ago
I'm gonna buy this :)
tiffac008  +   550d ago
OMG! Yes~!!!!!

Sunset Overdrive: It's your apocalypse, be who you want to be

11m ago - Live out your end-of-times fantasies and be who YOU want to be. You're the hero after all, right?... | Xbox One

Destiny Companion App has Plenty of Player Potential

29m ago - Gamer Headlines: A brief quasi-review of the Destiny Companion app, after a week playing the beta... | Xbox 360

Japanese Singer GACKT Takes On The Soviet Union In Super Dodgeball

29m ago - Japanese rock star GACKT and Nestlé (yes, the food and beverage company) have released another "... | Wii

So Cute: Transparent Fantasy Life 3DS Character And Concept Art, Also Box Art

51m ago - GG3 writes: "There just might be a bit too little buzz around Fantasy Life on Nintendo 3DS. It re... | 3DS

Start Making Games for the PS4

Heavy Bullets Preview - "Damn Entertaining" [NoobFeed]

52m ago - Daav from NoobFeed writes: "Given the simplicity of it all, the Early Access version of this work... | PC