Submitted by Valay 535d ago | news

The Last of Us Special Limited Edition pops up on Amazon Italy, plus magazine details

Amazon Italy is listing “The Last of Us Special Limited Edition” which will be available for the game’s launch in May. (PS3, The Last Of Us)

Alternative Sources
sinncross  +   535d ago
Wait... that is not the new slim?
Godchild1020  +   535d ago
If this is real which I hope it is, I don't think Ellie and Joel's face would look good on the Super Slim.

I just hope this comes to North America as well. I would forget about having a new color, just to have a real limited custom edition PS3.

Edit: I thought it was a Limited Edition PS3, its just a cover that goes over the Slim. I still would love to see a custom PS3 for the Last of Us.
#1.1 (Edited 535d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Crazyglues  +   534d ago
This has to be fake, if it's not that's the worst limited edition I've ever seen.

For one this looks like something a fan put together, a water bottle, really? a picture of Joel and Ellie sticker for your PS3 slim, and a sticker for your PS3 controller... LoL your kidding me right?

No steelbook case...??? this seems like the cheapest things you can find to put in a Limited edition.. and all totally worthless.

No Joel statue... no epic DLC... This has to be fake.. it just seems so bad. for what seems like it's going to be such an epic game.

.____........___...____
.____||......||.......____||
||.........___||.......____||
#1.2 (Edited 534d ago ) | Agree(20) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Mr_cheese  +   534d ago
it may be one of various limited editions released like they did with UC3. But I agree with you, the only thing i'm interested in there is the game and the art book.

EDIT: After more time looking at it, it does seem incredible terribly put together and fake. Still, fingers crossed for an art book.
#1.2.1 (Edited 534d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report
-Falaut-  +   534d ago
lol, totally agree brother.

this->"water bottle" <-this
#1.2.2 (Edited 534d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report
lilbrat23  +   534d ago
I was thinking the same thing, a water bottle really?lol I think it's a fake but never know with these limited editions in Europe.
IAMERROR  +   534d ago
I don't think the skin could work on the superslim.
I'm stoked for TLOU
DeletedAcc  +   535d ago
I just want a limited the last of us controller for the europe edition
#2 (Edited 534d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ayabrea93  +   535d ago
kinda obvious tess was is in love with Joel, I hope she doesn't die because she seems like a really interesting character.
rezzah  +   534d ago
It was obvious and from what I've seen in the trailer she doesn't seem that interesting.
Mr-SellJack  +   535d ago
even though i adore Naughty Dog but that is hideous(there's not a single new image or design i haven't seen which assumes that it might be fake aswell as the bottle is laughable why not use some other stuff such as a cool knife statue,season pass,gas mask like the helghast edition of killzone3,cool gloves,a bag,a cool needle,a watch.....
#4 (Edited 534d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Walker  +   535d ago
Looks like fan-made.
Ilovetheps4  +   535d ago
I don't put skins on my consoles or my controller. I never have and never will. To me it just doesn't look right. And I'm not sure how that'd work. There are three different sizes of PS3's out right now. So I doubt it'd fit on my original PS3.

But, I hope NA does get a collector's edition with something better in it. I really want to buy a collector's edition of The Last of Us. What is that booklet in the middle of the page? Is that an art book? If it is, that'd be cool to have.

We'll just have to wait and see if we get a collector's edition and what will be in it. I hope we get a collector's edition though.
DivineAssault  +   534d ago
agreed.. I dont tarnish my electronics with stickers or decals.. Now a custom shell or casing would be nice but not skins.. A regular CE would be nice with the game & some swag..
Ultr  +   534d ago
Well my friend and I we got sticker of Uncharted because we made a picture infront of one of the Uncharted3 advertisements on the streets.
I handed mine off to a friend because I dont have a slim.
and I have to say

THEY look VERY cool! I wish I had a slim just for that sticker :)

Im happy with my fatty though :)
Blastoise  +   534d ago
I think the controller looks better than the console to be honest
-Falaut-  +   534d ago
This picture is old. The updated package comes with a clump of hair Joel rips out of a dude's head in the game. And when you turn the clump of hair just right in the light, you see Joel's and Ellie's face and "The Last of Us" on it.

WTF
THC CELL  +   534d ago
I want to see the statue they made
#9 (Edited 534d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
th3n00bg4m3r  +   534d ago
This is fake, at least hopefully.
Conzul  +   534d ago
Like the rumor about having to teach Ellie to shoot before she can cover you with a weapon.....that would make ammo even more valuable - do you keep it to use yourself so you're safer in the moment, or do you let Ellie shoot it off, resulting in eventually getting a firearm to watch your back?
BlmThug  +   534d ago
Holy S**t that sounds awesome :D tLoU is going to be f***ing epic but sadly i'm going to have to settle for the standard edition rather than any limited editions
tommygunzII  +   534d ago
It would be more desirable if it just had the title "The Last of Us" with an overgrown Pittsburgh in the background. I have friends who don't play games that would see Ellie and Joel and say WTF is that???
Kingdom Come  +   534d ago
A water bottle? I hope this is a joke, I've been stating for month's that I want a stunning Limited Edition for "The Last of Us".
#13 (Edited 534d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ame22  +   534d ago
I love how everything shares that same picture. Looks like someone had a long boring day because that's just pathetic.
dfgeruhsdiu   534d ago | Spam
jessic321   534d ago | Spam

eGamer Podcast 88: Gimmicky Games Journalism

9m ago - Recorded 08 July 2014, this is episode 88 of the eGamer podcast. Topics discussed this week inclu... | PC

Warframe PS4 Launches Update 13.7 with New Challenges And New Weapons

11m ago - Check out the details on what to expect in Warframe’s latest update for its F2P game. From new ar... | PS4

Microsoft boss Satya Nadella commits to Xbox

11m ago - Microsoft boss Satya Nadella has committed to Xbox and pledged to grow the gaming brand's fan bas... | Xbox 360

Rumor: Detailed Rundown Of Batman: Arkham Knight Plot Leaked

17m ago - Some pretty intriguing details regarding Batman: Arkham Knight may have been leaked, which offers... | PC

Filmwatch June Contests

Now - Join us as we give away a ton of cash this month! | Promoted post

China creates a breast-size ranking for all 39 female League of Legends champions

17m ago - Games in Asia: A post on Duowan has become extremely popular in the past few days and is currentl... | PC