Try our new beta!Click here
Submitted by Valay 1111d ago | news

The Last of Us Special Limited Edition pops up on Amazon Italy, plus magazine details

Amazon Italy is listing “The Last of Us Special Limited Edition” which will be available for the game’s launch in May. (PS3, The Last Of Us)

Alternative Sources
sinncross  +   1111d ago
Wait... that is not the new slim?
Godchild1020  +   1111d ago
If this is real which I hope it is, I don't think Ellie and Joel's face would look good on the Super Slim.

I just hope this comes to North America as well. I would forget about having a new color, just to have a real limited custom edition PS3.

Edit: I thought it was a Limited Edition PS3, its just a cover that goes over the Slim. I still would love to see a custom PS3 for the Last of Us.
#1.1 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Crazyglues  +   1111d ago
This has to be fake, if it's not that's the worst limited edition I've ever seen.

For one this looks like something a fan put together, a water bottle, really? a picture of Joel and Ellie sticker for your PS3 slim, and a sticker for your PS3 controller... LoL your kidding me right?

No steelbook case...??? this seems like the cheapest things you can find to put in a Limited edition.. and all totally worthless.

No Joel statue... no epic DLC... This has to be fake.. it just seems so bad. for what seems like it's going to be such an epic game.

.____........___...____
.____||......||.......____||
||.........___||.......____||
#1.2 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(20) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Mr_cheese  +   1111d ago
it may be one of various limited editions released like they did with UC3. But I agree with you, the only thing i'm interested in there is the game and the art book.

EDIT: After more time looking at it, it does seem incredible terribly put together and fake. Still, fingers crossed for an art book.
#1.2.1 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report
-Falaut-  +   1111d ago
lol, totally agree brother.

this->"water bottle" <-this
#1.2.2 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report
lilbrat23  +   1110d ago
I was thinking the same thing, a water bottle really?lol I think it's a fake but never know with these limited editions in Europe.
IAMERROR  +   1111d ago
I don't think the skin could work on the superslim.
I'm stoked for TLOU
DeletedAcc  +   1111d ago
I just want a limited the last of us controller for the europe edition
#2 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ayabrea93  +   1111d ago
kinda obvious tess was is in love with Joel, I hope she doesn't die because she seems like a really interesting character.
rezzah  +   1111d ago
It was obvious and from what I've seen in the trailer she doesn't seem that interesting.
Mr-SellJack  +   1111d ago
even though i adore Naughty Dog but that is hideous(there's not a single new image or design i haven't seen which assumes that it might be fake aswell as the bottle is laughable why not use some other stuff such as a cool knife statue,season pass,gas mask like the helghast edition of killzone3,cool gloves,a bag,a cool needle,a watch.....
#4 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Walker  +   1111d ago
Looks like fan-made.
Ilovetheps4  +   1111d ago
I don't put skins on my consoles or my controller. I never have and never will. To me it just doesn't look right. And I'm not sure how that'd work. There are three different sizes of PS3's out right now. So I doubt it'd fit on my original PS3.

But, I hope NA does get a collector's edition with something better in it. I really want to buy a collector's edition of The Last of Us. What is that booklet in the middle of the page? Is that an art book? If it is, that'd be cool to have.

We'll just have to wait and see if we get a collector's edition and what will be in it. I hope we get a collector's edition though.
DivineAssault  +   1111d ago
agreed.. I dont tarnish my electronics with stickers or decals.. Now a custom shell or casing would be nice but not skins.. A regular CE would be nice with the game & some swag..
Ultr  +   1111d ago
Well my friend and I we got sticker of Uncharted because we made a picture infront of one of the Uncharted3 advertisements on the streets.
I handed mine off to a friend because I dont have a slim.
and I have to say

THEY look VERY cool! I wish I had a slim just for that sticker :)

Im happy with my fatty though :)
Blastoise  +   1111d ago
I think the controller looks better than the console to be honest
-Falaut-  +   1111d ago
This picture is old. The updated package comes with a clump of hair Joel rips out of a dude's head in the game. And when you turn the clump of hair just right in the light, you see Joel's and Ellie's face and "The Last of Us" on it.

WTF
THC CELL  +   1111d ago
I want to see the statue they made
#9 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
th3n00bg4m3r  +   1111d ago
This is fake, at least hopefully.
Conzul  +   1111d ago
Like the rumor about having to teach Ellie to shoot before she can cover you with a weapon.....that would make ammo even more valuable - do you keep it to use yourself so you're safer in the moment, or do you let Ellie shoot it off, resulting in eventually getting a firearm to watch your back?
BlmThug  +   1110d ago
Holy S**t that sounds awesome :D tLoU is going to be f***ing epic but sadly i'm going to have to settle for the standard edition rather than any limited editions
tommygunzII  +   1111d ago
It would be more desirable if it just had the title "The Last of Us" with an overgrown Pittsburgh in the background. I have friends who don't play games that would see Ellie and Joel and say WTF is that???
Kingdom Come  +   1111d ago
A water bottle? I hope this is a joke, I've been stating for month's that I want a stunning Limited Edition for "The Last of Us".
#13 (Edited 1111d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ame22  +   1111d ago
I love how everything shares that same picture. Looks like someone had a long boring day because that's just pathetic.
dfgeruhsdiu   1111d ago | Spam
jessic321   1110d ago | Spam

Far Cry Primal Gets Tons of Fantastic Gameplay, Ultra-Detailed 3D Models of Jayma

19m ago - Ubisoft just released the recording of a broadcast for Far Cry Primal, showing a lot of awesome-l... | PC

Rogue Stormers Is Like ‘Rogue Legacy With Guns’ | Hardcore Gamer

23m ago - Rogue Stormers is a 2D, side-scrolling multiplayer shooter with twin stick controls. While not to... | PC

Top 5 Games To Play - February 2016

Now - It's time to see what this month has to offer... Here's Your Top 5 Games To Play In February 2016... | Promoted post

Ubisoft’s TrackMania Turbo Comes to PC, PS4, and XBO March 22 in North America

27m ago - If you aren’t into the more realistic racing series (Driveclub or Forza) but are looking for some... | PC

New Trailer for ‘Marvel Avengers Academy’ Celebrates Launch

27m ago - TinyCo and Marvel have teamed up to bring MARVEL Avengers Academy to an app store near you. Both... | iPhone

Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow (3DS) Hands-On Preview | NWR

28m ago - NWR: Curtis catches a case of nostalgia while going back to the craze that started it all. I... | 3DS