Submitted by doctorstrange 461d ago | news

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Will Also be Available on the PSN

It isn’t very often that PlayStation LifeStyle gives any game a 10/10 perfect score, but Level-5′s Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch managed to achieve that feat when we reviewed it earlier this month.
-PSLS (Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, PS3)

TrendyGamers  +   461d ago
Great news!
Godchild1020  +   461d ago
I am so happy to hear/read this. Day one download. I'm still going to get my steel case though.

Thanks PSLS!

EDIT: I just read the article and got a little depressed. I hope it is the same day it releases and not a week or so later, but seeing how EU is getting it a week after the US, I wont be surprised.
#1.1 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TrendyGamers  +   461d ago
Day 1 probably has a 99% chance of happening.
MmaFan-Qc  +   461d ago
this is AWESOME!
Ranma1  +   461d ago
They need to advertise this properly and a lot !!
HebrewHammer  +   461d ago
This could be a GotY contender...
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   461d ago
Yeah for £50 on the EU store no thanks.
I preordered my physical copy for £35 and can't wait to play it!
bigfish  +   461d ago
whats the point of pre ordering, just walk into any shop and buy
DigitalRaptor  +   461d ago
£50 is ridiculous for digital, I payed £20 more than that and got the Wizard's Edition.

@ bigfish

I pre-order mostly on Collector's Editions to secure a copy, but it's also good if you see it on pre-order for a good price. Most shops will sell it for £40 and you can find it for less online sometimes. Plus, if you want to have it delivered day one, many online stores don't charge until it's been dispatched so it's convenient to pre-order.
#1.3.2 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report
Nicolee  +   461d ago
@bigfish because its cheaper online . walk in GAME or Gamestation it will cost £40-£45 which we can get from online ( shopto or zavvi ) £10 cheaper
dbjj12088  +   461d ago
Preordered at Gamestop unfortunately. Still, this is good for anyone not wanting to leave the house.
Godchild1020  +   461d ago
I have my copy pre-ordered at GameStop too, but that is not going to stop me from cancelling and moving it to something else. I can move it to Sly Cooper and pick up a 20 dollar PSN card.

EDIT: Irishguy95, that makes sense to get a retail copy over the digital one. I forget the broadband speeds are not the same everywhere.
#2.1 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Irishguy95  +   461d ago
It would take me too long to download it, ****y broadband connection, but I can walk to the shop and get it in 15 minutes so...yeah i'll do that.
#2.2 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
DoctorNefarious123  +   461d ago
yeah the connection we get in ireland a joke. Like you I'll probably pick up a physical copy.
Lucreto  +   461d ago
It is not too bad depending on who you are with. Eircom is a joke but I have UPC and it is much better. I have 50MB plan which is basic and they are going to upgrade it to 100 before the end of this year.
ApolloTheBoss  +   461d ago
Preordering on Amazon. Nothing personal I just want the physical copy.
#3 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
DarkZane  +   461d ago
Preorder will probably come tomorrow on PSN. If it does, we will obviously get both familiar. The UK preorder is already on PSN and it's giving both familiars.
sdozzo  +   461d ago
Can't sell back psn download games. Must get physical copy. Thumbs down all you like but once I'm done I'm done.
#5 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   461d ago
That's exactly why I'm getting the physical copy. I just can't keep the games I buy. Once I finished with it I gotta sell it and get rid of it. The absolute BEST games are the only exceptions, though. Maybe this one will blow me away! X)
#5.1 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
sdozzo  +   460d ago
Agreed. I have maybe five games I've kept... Demon/Dark Souls, etc.
ApolloTheBoss  +   461d ago
*Double post* I meant to reply to the guy above.
#6 (Edited 461d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
PersonaCat  +   461d ago
I'd go digital, but sony takes far to long to update the store :x can't update the store at 8pm and expect us to go digital Sony!
Kinger8938  +   461d ago
They need to sort there prices out for downloads. I hope they can somehow take a leaf out of steams book if not now, by the next gen

I dont see why anyone would pay £50 to download a game when you game pick it up or preorder a physical copy for between £30-40 most times? Except cod games but thats another joke altogeather!
LAWSON72  +   460d ago
I wish i had cash to buy this but maybe i can rent it at blockbuster.
knifefight  +   460d ago
Support the JRPG!
Buy both copies.

Naruto Storm Revolution: Uchiha Power Scan

4m ago - A brand new scan for Naruto Storm Revolution has been released. | Xbox 360

Amazon Deals-COD: Ghosts $36 for X1, South Park: Stick Of Truth $20 off PS3, Deals For All Consoles

4m ago - Amazon Deals for the day include COD: Ghosts for X1 on sale for $36, South Park Stick of Truth is... | Xbox 360

100 Best Boss Fights: 50 - 41

4m ago - Part 6 of the 100 best boss fights. 50 - 41 | Arcade

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review | Games in Asia

4m ago - FIFA games have been around since the age of dinosaurs, and 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil doesn’t br... | PC

Enter to Win a PS4 and More!

Now - We are buying one lucky N4Ger a PS4 just for commenting on any N4G story! | Promoted post

'Minecraft: Xbox 360' is only $14, free DLC pack for 'COD: Ghosts' at Best Buy

4m ago - XMNR: Best Buy is closed for Easter Sunday but a new batch of game deals has cropped up for the w... | Nintendo DS