Submitted by doctorstrange 1045d ago | news

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Will Also be Available on the PSN

It isn’t very often that PlayStation LifeStyle gives any game a 10/10 perfect score, but Level-5′s Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch managed to achieve that feat when we reviewed it earlier this month.
-PSLS (Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, PS3)

TrendyGamers  +   1045d ago
Great news!
Godchild1020  +   1045d ago
I am so happy to hear/read this. Day one download. I'm still going to get my steel case though.

Thanks PSLS!

EDIT: I just read the article and got a little depressed. I hope it is the same day it releases and not a week or so later, but seeing how EU is getting it a week after the US, I wont be surprised.
#1.1 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TrendyGamers  +   1045d ago
Day 1 probably has a 99% chance of happening.
MmaFan-Qc  +   1045d ago
this is AWESOME!
Ranma1  +   1045d ago
They need to advertise this properly and a lot !!
HebrewHammer  +   1045d ago
This could be a GotY contender...
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   1045d ago
Yeah for £50 on the EU store no thanks.
I preordered my physical copy for £35 and can't wait to play it!
bigfish  +   1045d ago
whats the point of pre ordering, just walk into any shop and buy
DigitalRaptor  +   1045d ago
£50 is ridiculous for digital, I payed £20 more than that and got the Wizard's Edition.

@ bigfish

I pre-order mostly on Collector's Editions to secure a copy, but it's also good if you see it on pre-order for a good price. Most shops will sell it for £40 and you can find it for less online sometimes. Plus, if you want to have it delivered day one, many online stores don't charge until it's been dispatched so it's convenient to pre-order.
#1.3.2 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report
Nicolee  +   1045d ago
@bigfish because its cheaper online . walk in GAME or Gamestation it will cost £40-£45 which we can get from online ( shopto or zavvi ) £10 cheaper
dbjj12088  +   1045d ago
Preordered at Gamestop unfortunately. Still, this is good for anyone not wanting to leave the house.
Godchild1020  +   1045d ago
I have my copy pre-ordered at GameStop too, but that is not going to stop me from cancelling and moving it to something else. I can move it to Sly Cooper and pick up a 20 dollar PSN card.

EDIT: Irishguy95, that makes sense to get a retail copy over the digital one. I forget the broadband speeds are not the same everywhere.
#2.1 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Irishguy95  +   1045d ago
It would take me too long to download it, ****y broadband connection, but I can walk to the shop and get it in 15 minutes so...yeah i'll do that.
#2.2 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
DoctorNefarious123  +   1045d ago
yeah the connection we get in ireland a joke. Like you I'll probably pick up a physical copy.
Lucreto  +   1045d ago
It is not too bad depending on who you are with. Eircom is a joke but I have UPC and it is much better. I have 50MB plan which is basic and they are going to upgrade it to 100 before the end of this year.
ApolloTheBoss  +   1045d ago
Preordering on Amazon. Nothing personal I just want the physical copy.
#3 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
DarkZane  +   1045d ago
Preorder will probably come tomorrow on PSN. If it does, we will obviously get both familiar. The UK preorder is already on PSN and it's giving both familiars.
sdozzo  +   1045d ago
Can't sell back psn download games. Must get physical copy. Thumbs down all you like but once I'm done I'm done.
#5 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   1045d ago
That's exactly why I'm getting the physical copy. I just can't keep the games I buy. Once I finished with it I gotta sell it and get rid of it. The absolute BEST games are the only exceptions, though. Maybe this one will blow me away! X)
#5.1 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
sdozzo  +   1044d ago
Agreed. I have maybe five games I've kept... Demon/Dark Souls, etc.
ApolloTheBoss  +   1045d ago
*Double post* I meant to reply to the guy above.
#6 (Edited 1045d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
PersonaCat  +   1045d ago
I'd go digital, but sony takes far to long to update the store :x can't update the store at 8pm and expect us to go digital Sony!
Kinger8938  +   1045d ago
They need to sort there prices out for downloads. I hope they can somehow take a leaf out of steams book if not now, by the next gen

I dont see why anyone would pay £50 to download a game when you game pick it up or preorder a physical copy for between £30-40 most times? Except cod games but thats another joke altogeather!
LAWSON72  +   1044d ago
I wish i had cash to buy this but maybe i can rent it at blockbuster.
knifefight  +   1044d ago
Support the JRPG!
Buy both copies.

5th Cell's Anchors in the Drift - Why Did It Fail

1m ago - Marcus Estrada writes: "Anchors in the Drift was just the second crowdfunding campaign on Fig.co.... | PC

Sony Releases PS4 Black Friday Commercial, Boasts “Best Place to Play”

1m ago - Black Friday is coming, and Sony Computer Entertainment released a new ad for the PS4, showing of... | PS4

Game Music Spotlight: DuckTales

11m ago - Bit Cultures writes: This may be old news to all of you, but 2 years ago everyone’s favorite NES... | Nintendo DS

Redout, AER, Arms of Telos: Why Low-Poly?

12m ago - FBG writes: "We’ve seeing somewhat of a rise throughout the past few years, and still going stron... | PC

Asian gamer culture on display in Singapore

13m ago - Asian gaming culture threw off conservative convention in Singapore last week when more than 17,0... | PC