Submitted by PaPa-Slam 474d ago | video

I Can’t Decide If This Call of Duty Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell

Kotaku: Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of infuriating yet hilarious trolling in Call of Duty by YouTube user NormalDifficulty. I've definitely come across this type of player before—and really, the only thing you can do is to ignore em, right? They want you to blow up or react,that's the point of adopting these affectations. (Call of Duty, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
G-cis  +   475d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   474d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   475d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 475d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   475d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   474d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   474d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   474d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   474d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   474d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   474d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   474d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Sharp  +   474d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   474d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   474d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   474d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   474d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   474d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   474d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   474d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   473d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   474d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun

Ken Shortt on hacking and information security in Watch_Dogs | Gaming Trend

15m ago - GamingTrend's Ron Burke sat down with Kevin Shortt to talk about the story in Watch Dogs, but goe... | PC

Grim Dawn crafting has now been added – Multiplayer in July

32m ago - A development update from Crate Entertainment’s CEO Arthur Bruno informs us that crafting has now... | PC

Spate OST Review – A Slow Burn | Twinfinite

33m ago - Matt from Twinfinite writes, "I wrote in my original review of the game that the music relied mos... | PC

Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular PewDieBait

35m ago - Put on your poetry hats and join two of the greatest wordsmiths of our generation as they fill yo... | Culture

Filmwatch April Contests

Now - Calling all Marvel fans. Come celebrate the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier with us as we give away a cool prize for fans of Cap plu... | Promoted post

Let's Play - FIFA 14

35m ago - It's Lads vs. Gents playing FIFA 14 in this week's Let's Play Wednesday. | PS2