Submitted by PaPa-Slam 968d ago | video

I Can’t Decide If This Call of Duty Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell

Kotaku: Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of infuriating yet hilarious trolling in Call of Duty by YouTube user NormalDifficulty. I've definitely come across this type of player before—and really, the only thing you can do is to ignore em, right? They want you to blow up or react,that's the point of adopting these affectations. (Call of Duty, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
G-cis  +   969d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   968d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   969d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 969d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   969d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   968d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   968d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   968d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   968d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   968d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   968d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   968d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Tapani  +   968d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   968d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   968d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   968d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   968d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   968d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   968d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   968d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   968d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   968d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun

Gamer's Book Guide: "Seconds" by Bryan Lee O'Malley

11m ago - Video games are a fantastic entertainment medium, but there are so many good books out there that... | Culture

[VC] Volume - Metal Gear Squalid

39m ago - A.J. says: One thing in gaming that I can't stand is when developers opt to steal ideas from othe... | PC

PC Games Still To Come This Month

Now - We're halfway through the hottest month of the year, but there's plenty more PC games still to come, so don't go outside just yet! Let's take a loo... | Promoted post

Until Dawn review: PS4 exclusive is scarily good - Daily Star

39m ago - It's classic B-movie horror that you'd expect to see go straight-to-DVD. | PS4

Voice Actor Tuesday – Catherine Taber

3h ago - Sagamer: Some voice actors only play a few roles, but often those roles are ones that stand out i... | Culture

Splatoon Transformers Splatfest Results: Autobots vs. Decepticons

3h ago - Splatoon’s Transformers Splatfest event concluded in North America with the evil Team Decepticons... | Wii U