Submitted by PaPa-Slam 913d ago | video

I Can’t Decide If This Call of Duty Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell

Kotaku: Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of infuriating yet hilarious trolling in Call of Duty by YouTube user NormalDifficulty. I've definitely come across this type of player before—and really, the only thing you can do is to ignore em, right? They want you to blow up or react,that's the point of adopting these affectations. (Call of Duty, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
G-cis  +   914d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   913d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   914d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 914d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   914d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   912d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 912d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   912d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   913d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   913d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   913d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   913d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   913d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Tapani  +   913d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   913d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   913d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   913d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   913d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   913d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   913d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   913d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   912d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   912d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun

World's Largest Video Game Tournament 'DreamHack' Announced for North America

15m ago - Anybody who has ever witnessed or participated in a DreamHack know just how major the event is, a... | Culture

Kara no Shoujo Developer’s Flowers Visual Novel Being Localized

1h ago - JAST USA are localizing Innocent Grey’s Flowers visual novel. | PC

Hunting for Answers: An Interview with Tanya Short

Now - Hello N4G readers! It's me -alpha, and I am here with Tanya, of Kitfox Games, who brings to us today: Moon Hunters! Coming to PS VITA, PS4, Humble... | Promoted post

PC Remake Of Visual Novel Himawari: The Sunflower Heading To The West

1h ago - An adult version will be available on MangaGamer’s website while an all-ages version is heading t... | PC

Umineko – When They Cry Heading To Steam With An Updated Translation

1h ago - During Anime Expo 2015, MangaGamer announced that it’s working on a Steam version of murder myste... | PC

Elite Dangerous Has a Docking Station Named After Leonard Nimoy

1h ago - SegmentNext - Elite Dangerous recently became available on Xbox One via the preview program. It... | PC