Submitted by PaPa-Slam 868d ago | video

I Can’t Decide If This Call of Duty Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell

Kotaku: Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of infuriating yet hilarious trolling in Call of Duty by YouTube user NormalDifficulty. I've definitely come across this type of player before—and really, the only thing you can do is to ignore em, right? They want you to blow up or react,that's the point of adopting these affectations. (Call of Duty, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
G-cis  +   869d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   868d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 868d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   869d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 869d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   869d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   868d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 868d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   868d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   868d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 868d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   868d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   868d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   868d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 868d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   868d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Tapani  +   868d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   868d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   868d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 868d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   868d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   868d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   868d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 868d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   868d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 868d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   868d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   867d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   868d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun

Witcher 3 Requires More Than One GTX Titan X to Deliver Smooth 60fps At Max Settings

3m ago - Running on CD Projekt RED’s own proprietary engine known as REDengine 3, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt... | PC

Hearthstone: The Drinking Game - The Patch #105

5m ago - The Patch Discusses Witcher 3 | Culture

See what games are coming out in 2015

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2015. | Promoted post

Humble Store Spring Encore Sale Begins

42m ago - Hardcore Gamer: The Humble Spring Sale is incredible, and now, the Encore sale has gone live. | PC

12 Delectable Facts About The Arcade Classic ‘Pac-Man’

2h ago - How many billions did Pac-Man make? What was his original name? Did Ms. Pac-Man have a shady past... | Retro

Fractured Space Adds New Carriers and Crew

3h ago - Have you been keeping track of Fractured Space? It’s the latest game from Edge Case Games, you kn... | PC