Submitted by PaPa-Slam 751d ago | video

I Can’t Decide If This Call of Duty Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell

Kotaku: Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of infuriating yet hilarious trolling in Call of Duty by YouTube user NormalDifficulty. I've definitely come across this type of player before—and really, the only thing you can do is to ignore em, right? They want you to blow up or react,that's the point of adopting these affectations. (Call of Duty, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
G-cis  +   753d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   751d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 751d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   752d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 752d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   752d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   751d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 751d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   751d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   751d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 751d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   751d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   751d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   751d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 751d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   751d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Tapani  +   751d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   751d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   751d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 751d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   751d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   751d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   751d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 751d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   751d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 751d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   751d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   751d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   751d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun

15 For '15 - Our Most Anticipated Games Of 2015 | Worlds Factory

10m ago - "We chose fifteen games for our most anticipated games of 2015 list. Find out which ones are in a... | PC

ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimension! Heading to the Wii U eShop in Europe

11m ago - NL: ''2014 brought a host of first-time developers to the Wii U eShop, particularly through the N... | Wii U

Still haven't played one of the Vita's best JRPGs? Tales Of Hearts R now only £22.47

12m ago - Dealspwn reports: "Tales Of Hearts R is one of the Vita's biggest games of 2014 and an amazing re... | PS Vita

Planetside 2 breaks Guinness World Record

12m ago - Planetside 2 secures the record for "largest online first-person shooter battle." The event was... | PC

Check out the new Bloodborne Trailer

Now - Sony just released a new trailer of the upcoming PS4 exclusive by From Software and SCE Japan Studio. | Promoted post

New NES themes coming to 3DS and 2DS this Friday

13m ago - Two new themes will be arriving for 3DS and 2DS this Friday, both are retro NES themes. | 3DS