Submitted by PaPa-Slam 936d ago | video

I Can’t Decide If This Call of Duty Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell

Kotaku: Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of infuriating yet hilarious trolling in Call of Duty by YouTube user NormalDifficulty. I've definitely come across this type of player before—and really, the only thing you can do is to ignore em, right? They want you to blow up or react,that's the point of adopting these affectations. (Call of Duty, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
G-cis  +   937d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   936d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 936d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   937d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 937d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   937d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   936d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 936d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   936d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   936d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 936d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   936d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   936d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   936d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 936d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   936d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Tapani  +   936d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   936d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   936d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 936d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   936d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   936d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   936d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 936d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   936d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 936d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   936d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   936d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   936d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun

Ujoy Merc Storia: Choosing Runes for Your Melee Characters

2h ago - Ujoy’s Japanese style mobile strategy RPG Merc Storia has been release in Southeast Asia for more... | iPhone

Ujoy Chaos Combat: New Character Coming for the New Patch

2h ago - The week is a big week for Ujoy’s 3D mobile ARPG Chaos Combat. With the newly released character... | iPhone

A Closer Look at Cuphead

Now - Its aesthetic and theme is inspired by classic 1930s-era animation from Fleischer Studios, classic Disney and notably, Ub Iwerks (Mickey Mouse) and... | Promoted post

Meet Culture Select, The New Japanese Localisation Team Behind Wish

2h ago - "Culture Select is an up and coming company that we have high hopes for, as it seems that they’re... | PC

Lockjaw Rolls forward, then Back – A little Too far Both Ways

2h ago - EverQuest's Lockjaw server accidentally entered live mode, leading to 48 hours of lost progress. | PC

The Aroma of Amnesia’s Toma is Sure to Put you in an Ambrosia Coma

2h ago - Can you keep handling the titillating screenshots of Amnesia: Memories? | PC