Submitted by PaPa-Slam 692d ago | video

I Can’t Decide If This Call of Duty Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell

Kotaku: Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of infuriating yet hilarious trolling in Call of Duty by YouTube user NormalDifficulty. I've definitely come across this type of player before—and really, the only thing you can do is to ignore em, right? They want you to blow up or react,that's the point of adopting these affectations. (Call of Duty, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
G-cis  +   693d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   692d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 692d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   693d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 693d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   693d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   691d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 691d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   691d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   692d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 692d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   692d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   692d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   692d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 692d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   692d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Sharp  +   692d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   692d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   692d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 692d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   692d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   692d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   692d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 692d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   692d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 692d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   692d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   691d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   691d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun

Never Alone Review | gamrReview

14m ago - gamrReview's Daniel Carreras: "The indie revolution that allowed games like Never Alone to exist... | PC

Is Lego about creative freedom or kit-building?

14m ago - The BBC ran a story yesterday, asking if Lego is becoming less about freedom and creativity and m... | Culture

Shape Up Review | GodisaGeek

32m ago - Robin Parker: "Despite the cheesiness of the notion, Shape Up does indeed manage to take keeping... | Xbox One

The Leftovers – E3 2014 Booth Tours

32m ago - Justin from Controller Crusade writes "I was organizing files on my computer when I stumbled acro... | PS4

Are you bored?

Now - Watch 10 seconds videos about games and game culture at COUB Gaming... | Promoted post

Five new tracks including One Direction added to the Just dance 2015 library

32m ago - Neil writes "Looking for some new tracks to get your groove on to? You could do worse than check... | Wii