Submitted by john2 648d ago | trailer

Crysis 3: The Train Yard Gameplay Trailer

DSOGaming writes: "Crytek and Electronic Arts have released a new gameplay trailer for Crysis 3, in which Prophet and Psycho will need to make an explosive entrance to escape the overgrown NYC train yard. This gameplay trailer shows off the amazing tall grown grass, and made us wish for a Jurassic Park game. Seriously, the scene when Prophet witnesses the CEPH running throw the grass blades screams for a Jurassic Park mod. Crysis 3 is scheduled for a February 2013 release on PC, X360 and PS3. Enjoy!" (Crysis 3, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
Alternative Sources
WarThunder  +   648d ago
Crysis 3 and Metro last light are probably the best looking games in 2013
jimbobwahey  +   648d ago
Shame about the gameplay though!
WarThunder  +   648d ago
U mean campaign?

cause gameplay as animation and shooting are top notch!
Eldyraen  +   648d ago
I hope Metro's campaign is as good as the original's as the setting and atmosphere was incredible (especially for a FPS). I love the survival aspect of having to scrounge for ammo as well (plus its the game's cash).

It had its flaws but its still probably in my top 10 games (franchise for sure) of the generation simply due to its atmosphere. Definitely a sleeper hit as quite a few probably have never even heard of it and many, many more never touched it. Hope Last Light builds on it and doesn't ruin it in sake of mass appeal.
camel_toad  +   648d ago
Anyone happen to know if they are ditching the disappearing xp from crisis 2?
Crazyglues  +   648d ago
Wow, we might just have something here... They keep showing PC gameplay -but it's looking good.. They just might have fixed the boring feel of Crysis 2.

This looked more action packed and better story driven... 3rd time might be the charm...

I just need to see the console version... -but wow looks really good.

.____........___...____
.____||......||.......____||
||.........___||.......____||
#1.3 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Walker  +   648d ago
On consoles, of course not .
#1.4 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Derekvinyard13  +   648d ago
dam this looks really good! did you guys see the flamethrower? cant wait to see this maxed out
Andreas-Sword  +   647d ago
yes, the graphics and the bow looks very nice.
a must have game!
TooTall19  +   648d ago
Soiler Alert
Looks better than cod..

@jimbobwahey

yeah look the generic nano suit that adds strategy in a fps like every other shooter.
/s

I would say crytek actually have tried to add more to shooting games than most this gen.

I really don't see much wrong with what I just watched looks insane and fun.

That tall grass I like can't see much and aliens just pop out.
#3 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   648d ago
Am I the only one that gets slightly aroused by good looking grass in video games? I don't know why but something about really well done vegetation in a video game just makes it seem that much of a better looking game/experience.
camel_toad  +   648d ago
"Am I the only one that gets slightly aroused by good looking grass in video games?"

You should see a doctor about that =)
#4.1 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
deno  +   648d ago
I love grass.
Ducky  +   648d ago
Dat grass.

I guess there is a certain allure.
I spent way too much time entertaining myself with the grass in MGS3.
#4.3 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
SephirothX21  +   648d ago
Stunning technically but it seems far too linear for my liking.
Muffins1223  +   648d ago
I guess...this looks way less linear than crysis 2 was but compared to crysis 1,i think crysis 1 is more open compared to crysis 3.But crysis 3 seems to be redeeming the crysis franchise for pc gamers.
PockyKing  +   648d ago
That looks great, can't wait to play it.
AllroundGamer  +   648d ago
Turok is back! :)
demonddel  +   648d ago
It still doesn't look better than killzone 3
Drainage  +   648d ago
at least it is funner than killzone 3
Zha1tan  +   648d ago
surely a troll, come back to me when killzone 3 is running at 1080p native @ 60fps.
PersonMan  +   648d ago
Come back when Crysis 3 is running 1080p @60fps on current consoles.
Zha1tan  +   648d ago
lol thats why I play on PC, so sorry to rustle you dear peasant.
FATAL1TY  +   648d ago
crysis 2.5: rambo edition
Dasteru  +   648d ago
And isn't just 10 shades of grey in a corridor simulator.

Killzone 3 looks incredible for what it is, but it doesn't look half as good as Crysis 3 on PC.

Anyone who thinks Killzone 3 looks better than this needs to see an optometrist immediately.
#8.2.4 (Edited 647d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report
iistuii  +   648d ago
You should've gone to spec savers.
xtreampro  +   648d ago
You mean that game with blurry textures hidden under an enormous amount of motion blur? Is that even a game?

The so-called "jungle" in KZ3 looked like a warehouse with green and red paint smeared everywhere.

If GG wants to compete with Crysis 3 or 4 next-gen they're going to have to make a better engine that tops the CE3.
#8.4 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
deadfrag  +   648d ago
Its not my view but that game is not running smooth,i can actually see breaks in the framerate on that video not to mention other problems when quick turns the view point!Very strange;another bad optimize game like Crisis.Two generation ahead for what!?I want to play a game not a graphic power demo that run bad on todays top hardware!Crytek is full of BS!
#9 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
Eyesoftheraven  +   648d ago
I doubt it is poorly optimized even at this point in development; there is a lot of information to process running a game that looks like that. Damn miracle it runs at all, show a little respect for the hard work & sacrifice the developers put in to make it happen in any form.

Anyway, I totally noticed the frame drops, but it wasn't bad considering everything that was going on behind how it looks.
#9.1 (Edited 648d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
PersonMan  +   648d ago
Graphics look good, but the animations still suck.

This will probably be another boring game like Crysis 2.

Crytek games are benchmark tools, not games.
pandehz  +   648d ago
So basically they plan to show the entire game before release.

Well no point in buying it then
InTheLab  +   648d ago
I'd rather play through Farcry 3 again...
Psychotica  +   648d ago
Wish it was more like Far Cry 3's open world
HeavenlySnipes  +   648d ago
Not gonna be tricked again. Crysis 2 looked great but the campaign was boring as hell until the last few hours and MP was forgettable.

They need to start showing story trailers so I know what's up because the pretty graphics mean nothing if I'm bored to death while playing the game
Plagasx  +   648d ago
DAT FOLIAGE!

Welcome to EGX: The event that highlights the growing indie vs triple-A console divide

13m ago - The walls between mobile and tablet and other platforms – streaming platforms, micro-consoles, sm... | PC

The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter (2014) Review | FilmGamesEtc

20m ago - The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a far cry from the over the top, bombastic shooter Bulletstorm w... | PC

Sherlock Holmes: Crime & Punishments Review (Invision Game Community)

23m ago - Sherlock returns for it’s 7th entry, this time in the form of Crime & Punishments, a game which n... | PC

Tales Of Zestiria New Japanese Livestream Airing Later Today

24m ago - A new Tales Of Zestiria Japanese livestream will be aired later today on Nico Nico | PS3

Top Xbox One Exclusives to Look Forward To

Now - What are you excited for? Here are the ones we're really getting revved up for. | Promoted post

Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Tools of Creation

30m ago - MWEB GameZone writes: "Dragon Age: Inquisition is angling to be the go-to RPG of the new console... | PC