Submitted by Sev 758d ago | news

Comprehensive Black Friday Video Game Deals List 2012

PSLS: The most comprehensive Black Friday video game deals list on the Internet. Every deal, every retailer. Get prepared, Black Friday is almost here. (3DS, Black Friday, Nintendo DS, PC, PS Vita, PS3, PSP, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360)

doctorstrange  +   758d ago
I wish I was in the US right now.
Obnoxious_Informer  +   758d ago
The U.S gets all the fun, that's why my country burned down their White House....Jealous spite.
Sev  +   758d ago
Creepy.
Thabass  +   757d ago
And that's why you're still America's Hat. Thanks for keeping us warm while we shop til we drop.

PS: Black Friday is a terrible "Holiday" and wish it would end.
burn1n9m4n  +   758d ago
I wish I didn't already own a good deal of the games that are on these lists.
NukaCola  +   758d ago
Oh snap....

It's TUUUURRRRBBOOOO TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!
Phil32  +   757d ago
This article is victorious simply for the Jingle All the Way stuff.
ftwrthtx  +   758d ago
I wish I had more money to spend this year.
Sev  +   758d ago
I just sold all the stuff I bought last year, so I could buy new stuff this year. Then, I'll rinse repeat again.
ftwrthtx  +   758d ago
I'm a hoarder. I sell NOTHING!
dbjj12088  +   758d ago
Haha, brilliant!
MultiConsoleGamer  +   758d ago
Be sure to wear your running shoes.
knifefight  +   758d ago
And your riot helmet.
Y_5150  +   758d ago
3D display is only $99!!!!!
THAT's A STEAL!!!
rpd123  +   758d ago
Just bought myself the PS3 inFAMOUS/Uncharted collections bundle from Target online. So happy I didn't have to go to the store during the free for all. Surprised they had it online today.
#5 (Edited 758d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
tubers  +   758d ago
You were probably a REDCARD holder.
dbjj12088  +   758d ago
Holy deals, Batman!
ElementX  +   758d ago
I don't have any interest in most of those games. The only game I saw that I'd buy was Assassin's Creed 3. I might check out Gamestop though and see if they have any good PS3 games or Halo 4 used so I can Buy 2 get 1. I could trade in Dishonored and I could use my reward card also.
Starbucks_Fan  +   758d ago
Bought the PS 3D display for $99 and BF3 Premium for $30 online last night at Best Buy. Hooray!
Shawtymann  +   758d ago
just bought The Sly Collection for $10 from Amazon. it sold out in less than a minute or going on sale!
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   758d ago
Love those games, recently bought the HD collection off of the store and they hold up really well. You won't be disappointed!
Can't wait for Sly 4!
#9.1 (Edited 758d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
KrisButtar  +   758d ago
ive been waiting for a few games to go on sale before i pick them up, yet none of those are on the list. damn you EA, Capcom,Activision as would never buy any of their games at full price
#10 (Edited 758d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
profgerbik  +   758d ago
Bah PS Vita game deals suck, those bundles ruined my Black Friday but it will make me happy when people own more Vita's.

So I can't complain. Since I already got one..
#11 (Edited 758d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Pozzle  +   758d ago
I'm here for the Jingle All The Way thumbnail. :D
#12 (Edited 757d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Sev  +   757d ago
You get a bubble for that :)

Good catch, knowing what movie it was from. I'm a big Arnold fan.
steam <3 Max Payne 3 is $14.99
rage is $4.99
#13 (Edited 757d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
optimus  +   757d ago
Max payne 3 for 9 bucks at kmart... By the time i wake up it will most likely be gone...ah well, i'll look for it in the bargain bin when they announce max payne 4.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Thank You FAQ

6m ago - What content is being offered for free in connection with Halo: The Master Chief Collection? T... | Xbox One

EGMR Awards 2014: Worst Game Of The Year

10m ago - EGMR writes: "There is really no explanation required for this award, and you probably don’t need... | PC

What Makes A Game Of The year?

10m ago - Pixel Gate UK writes: ''With the end of the year drawing ever closer, people begin to create t... | PC

Here’s How To Remote Play PS4 Games On PC

11m ago - GG3 writes: "Not content with the Remote Play functionality for Playstation 4 as it is now, some... | PC

Start Making Games for the PS4

Bungie End-of-Year Update - 2014

18m ago - SGA – The Holiday Season is a wonderful time for reflection – to take stock of the current year a... | Xbox 360