Submitted by Sev 913d ago | news

Comprehensive Black Friday Video Game Deals List 2012

PSLS: The most comprehensive Black Friday video game deals list on the Internet. Every deal, every retailer. Get prepared, Black Friday is almost here. (3DS, Black Friday, Nintendo DS, PC, PS Vita, PS3, PSP, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360)

doctorstrange  +   913d ago
I wish I was in the US right now.
Obnoxious_Informer  +   913d ago
The U.S gets all the fun, that's why my country burned down their White House....Jealous spite.
Sev  +   913d ago
Creepy.
Thabass  +   912d ago
And that's why you're still America's Hat. Thanks for keeping us warm while we shop til we drop.

PS: Black Friday is a terrible "Holiday" and wish it would end.
burn1n9m4n  +   913d ago
I wish I didn't already own a good deal of the games that are on these lists.
NukaCola  +   913d ago
Oh snap....

It's TUUUURRRRBBOOOO TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!
Phil32  +   912d ago
This article is victorious simply for the Jingle All the Way stuff.
ftwrthtx  +   913d ago
I wish I had more money to spend this year.
Sev  +   913d ago
I just sold all the stuff I bought last year, so I could buy new stuff this year. Then, I'll rinse repeat again.
ftwrthtx  +   913d ago
I'm a hoarder. I sell NOTHING!
dbjj12088  +   913d ago
Haha, brilliant!
MultiConsoleGamer  +   913d ago
Be sure to wear your running shoes.
knifefight  +   913d ago
And your riot helmet.
Y_5150  +   913d ago
3D display is only $99!!!!!
THAT's A STEAL!!!
rpd123  +   913d ago
Just bought myself the PS3 inFAMOUS/Uncharted collections bundle from Target online. So happy I didn't have to go to the store during the free for all. Surprised they had it online today.
#5 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
tubers  +   913d ago
You were probably a REDCARD holder.
dbjj12088  +   913d ago
Holy deals, Batman!
ElementX  +   913d ago
I don't have any interest in most of those games. The only game I saw that I'd buy was Assassin's Creed 3. I might check out Gamestop though and see if they have any good PS3 games or Halo 4 used so I can Buy 2 get 1. I could trade in Dishonored and I could use my reward card also.
Starbucks_Fan  +   913d ago
Bought the PS 3D display for $99 and BF3 Premium for $30 online last night at Best Buy. Hooray!
Shawtymann  +   913d ago
just bought The Sly Collection for $10 from Amazon. it sold out in less than a minute or going on sale!
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   912d ago
Love those games, recently bought the HD collection off of the store and they hold up really well. You won't be disappointed!
Can't wait for Sly 4!
#9.1 (Edited 912d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
KrisButtar  +   912d ago
ive been waiting for a few games to go on sale before i pick them up, yet none of those are on the list. damn you EA, Capcom,Activision as would never buy any of their games at full price
#10 (Edited 912d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
profgerbik  +   912d ago
Bah PS Vita game deals suck, those bundles ruined my Black Friday but it will make me happy when people own more Vita's.

So I can't complain. Since I already got one..
#11 (Edited 912d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Pozzle  +   912d ago
I'm here for the Jingle All The Way thumbnail. :D
#12 (Edited 912d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Sev  +   912d ago
You get a bubble for that :)

Good catch, knowing what movie it was from. I'm a big Arnold fan.
steam <3 Max Payne 3 is $14.99
rage is $4.99
#13 (Edited 912d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
optimus  +   912d ago
Max payne 3 for 9 bucks at kmart... By the time i wake up it will most likely be gone...ah well, i'll look for it in the bargain bin when they announce max payne 4.

Moonrise Coming to Steam on May 27

35m ago - Moonrise is coming to Steam early access on May 27. | PC

Qix, the Game Where You Are Defenseless Hits the Game Boy

37m ago - Carl Williams writes, "Tell a modern gamer that you want them to play a game where they are compl... | Retro

Bloodborne (PS4) Review

Now - Ken steps into the world of Bloodborne, prepared to die. | Promoted post

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, new Art Academy, Nintendo World Championships, more

1h ago - NE: "I’ve been sick and Austin isn’t around to edit audio, but Just a Chat must go on! In this we... | Wii U

Japan has the worst week of gaming sales since 2001

1h ago - For those of you who don't know, Media Crate numbers measure how many copies of software and hard... | Industry

Man claims that a Wii burned down his house

1h ago - A man named Trevor Pellegrin from Colorado who lives in his RV is blaming a Wii console for burni... | Wii