Submitted by Sev 855d ago | news

Comprehensive Black Friday Video Game Deals List 2012

PSLS: The most comprehensive Black Friday video game deals list on the Internet. Every deal, every retailer. Get prepared, Black Friday is almost here. (3DS, Black Friday, Nintendo DS, PC, PS Vita, PS3, PSP, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360)

doctorstrange  +   855d ago
I wish I was in the US right now.
Obnoxious_Informer  +   855d ago
The U.S gets all the fun, that's why my country burned down their White House....Jealous spite.
Sev  +   855d ago
Creepy.
Thabass  +   854d ago
And that's why you're still America's Hat. Thanks for keeping us warm while we shop til we drop.

PS: Black Friday is a terrible "Holiday" and wish it would end.
burn1n9m4n  +   855d ago
I wish I didn't already own a good deal of the games that are on these lists.
NukaCola  +   854d ago
Oh snap....

It's TUUUURRRRBBOOOO TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!
Phil32  +   854d ago
This article is victorious simply for the Jingle All the Way stuff.
ftwrthtx  +   855d ago
I wish I had more money to spend this year.
Sev  +   855d ago
I just sold all the stuff I bought last year, so I could buy new stuff this year. Then, I'll rinse repeat again.
ftwrthtx  +   855d ago
I'm a hoarder. I sell NOTHING!
dbjj12088  +   854d ago
Haha, brilliant!
MultiConsoleGamer  +   854d ago
Be sure to wear your running shoes.
knifefight  +   854d ago
And your riot helmet.
Y_5150  +   854d ago
3D display is only $99!!!!!
THAT's A STEAL!!!
rpd123  +   854d ago
Just bought myself the PS3 inFAMOUS/Uncharted collections bundle from Target online. So happy I didn't have to go to the store during the free for all. Surprised they had it online today.
#5 (Edited 854d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
tubers  +   854d ago
You were probably a REDCARD holder.
dbjj12088  +   854d ago
Holy deals, Batman!
ElementX  +   854d ago
I don't have any interest in most of those games. The only game I saw that I'd buy was Assassin's Creed 3. I might check out Gamestop though and see if they have any good PS3 games or Halo 4 used so I can Buy 2 get 1. I could trade in Dishonored and I could use my reward card also.
Starbucks_Fan  +   854d ago
Bought the PS 3D display for $99 and BF3 Premium for $30 online last night at Best Buy. Hooray!
Shawtymann  +   854d ago
just bought The Sly Collection for $10 from Amazon. it sold out in less than a minute or going on sale!
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   854d ago
Love those games, recently bought the HD collection off of the store and they hold up really well. You won't be disappointed!
Can't wait for Sly 4!
#9.1 (Edited 854d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
KrisButtar  +   854d ago
ive been waiting for a few games to go on sale before i pick them up, yet none of those are on the list. damn you EA, Capcom,Activision as would never buy any of their games at full price
#10 (Edited 854d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
profgerbik  +   854d ago
Bah PS Vita game deals suck, those bundles ruined my Black Friday but it will make me happy when people own more Vita's.

So I can't complain. Since I already got one..
#11 (Edited 854d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Pozzle  +   854d ago
I'm here for the Jingle All The Way thumbnail. :D
#12 (Edited 854d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Sev  +   854d ago
You get a bubble for that :)

Good catch, knowing what movie it was from. I'm a big Arnold fan.
steam <3 Max Payne 3 is $14.99
rage is $4.99
#13 (Edited 854d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
optimus  +   854d ago
Max payne 3 for 9 bucks at kmart... By the time i wake up it will most likely be gone...ah well, i'll look for it in the bargain bin when they announce max payne 4.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 4 Review I GameCrate

6m ago - GameCrate : The conclusion of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 ends the saga on a satisfying note. W... | PC

Lessons People Learned from Resident Evil

29m ago - Resident Evil was released in 1996, and changed the gaming world. It also apparently taught a lot... | Culture

Study Game Design at DeVry

We need a commitment to mobile gaming

29m ago - Joseph Dwan writes: Gaming on your smartphone or tablet has for some time had a huge stigma, due... | Culture

9 old games that were made gloriously new again

30m ago - GR: "Despite what you may have heard, old games aren't crap. In fact, some of them are quite the... | Culture

Ready Player One Shows the Cultural Influence of Video Games