Submitted by Sev 878d ago | news

Comprehensive Black Friday Video Game Deals List 2012

PSLS: The most comprehensive Black Friday video game deals list on the Internet. Every deal, every retailer. Get prepared, Black Friday is almost here. (3DS, Black Friday, Nintendo DS, PC, PS Vita, PS3, PSP, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360)

doctorstrange  +   878d ago
I wish I was in the US right now.
Obnoxious_Informer  +   878d ago
The U.S gets all the fun, that's why my country burned down their White House....Jealous spite.
Sev  +   878d ago
Creepy.
Thabass  +   877d ago
And that's why you're still America's Hat. Thanks for keeping us warm while we shop til we drop.

PS: Black Friday is a terrible "Holiday" and wish it would end.
burn1n9m4n  +   878d ago
I wish I didn't already own a good deal of the games that are on these lists.
NukaCola  +   878d ago
Oh snap....

It's TUUUURRRRBBOOOO TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!
Phil32  +   877d ago
This article is victorious simply for the Jingle All the Way stuff.
ftwrthtx  +   878d ago
I wish I had more money to spend this year.
Sev  +   878d ago
I just sold all the stuff I bought last year, so I could buy new stuff this year. Then, I'll rinse repeat again.
ftwrthtx  +   878d ago
I'm a hoarder. I sell NOTHING!
dbjj12088  +   878d ago
Haha, brilliant!
MultiConsoleGamer  +   878d ago
Be sure to wear your running shoes.
knifefight  +   878d ago
And your riot helmet.
Y_5150  +   878d ago
3D display is only $99!!!!!
THAT's A STEAL!!!
rpd123  +   878d ago
Just bought myself the PS3 inFAMOUS/Uncharted collections bundle from Target online. So happy I didn't have to go to the store during the free for all. Surprised they had it online today.
#5 (Edited 878d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
tubers  +   878d ago
You were probably a REDCARD holder.
dbjj12088  +   878d ago
Holy deals, Batman!
ElementX  +   878d ago
I don't have any interest in most of those games. The only game I saw that I'd buy was Assassin's Creed 3. I might check out Gamestop though and see if they have any good PS3 games or Halo 4 used so I can Buy 2 get 1. I could trade in Dishonored and I could use my reward card also.
Starbucks_Fan  +   878d ago
Bought the PS 3D display for $99 and BF3 Premium for $30 online last night at Best Buy. Hooray!
Shawtymann  +   878d ago
just bought The Sly Collection for $10 from Amazon. it sold out in less than a minute or going on sale!
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   878d ago
Love those games, recently bought the HD collection off of the store and they hold up really well. You won't be disappointed!
Can't wait for Sly 4!
#9.1 (Edited 878d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
KrisButtar  +   878d ago
ive been waiting for a few games to go on sale before i pick them up, yet none of those are on the list. damn you EA, Capcom,Activision as would never buy any of their games at full price
#10 (Edited 878d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
profgerbik  +   877d ago
Bah PS Vita game deals suck, those bundles ruined my Black Friday but it will make me happy when people own more Vita's.

So I can't complain. Since I already got one..
#11 (Edited 877d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Pozzle  +   877d ago
I'm here for the Jingle All The Way thumbnail. :D
#12 (Edited 877d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Sev  +   877d ago
You get a bubble for that :)

Good catch, knowing what movie it was from. I'm a big Arnold fan.
steam <3 Max Payne 3 is $14.99
rage is $4.99
#13 (Edited 877d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
optimus  +   877d ago
Max payne 3 for 9 bucks at kmart... By the time i wake up it will most likely be gone...ah well, i'll look for it in the bargain bin when they announce max payne 4.

Front Towards Gamer -- Guild of Dungeoneering (PC) Preview

18m ago - Sam Eskenazi writes "Guild of Dungeoneering is an adorable dungeon simulator with an innovative t... | PC

Guns, Gore And Cannoli: First 30 Minutes

18m ago - Guns, Gore and Cannoli is headed to PC and consoles April 30th, but here’s the First 30 Minutes t... | PC

Filmwatch Contest Details

Now - Come celebrate the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron with us on Filmwatch and win cool prizes. | Promoted post

Why Video Game Film Adaptations Should Cease To Exist

36m ago - From Uncharted to Mass Effect, Hollywood can’t seem to keep their hands off popular game franchis... | PC

Xenoblade Chronicles Shulk concept art

36m ago - Nintendo released some concept art of Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. | Wii

Front Towards Gamer -- Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries Review (PC)

36m ago - The graphically beautiful Woolfe strides in presentation and lacks in story and combat, written b... | PC