60°
Submitted by rajeanak25 1022d ago | news

Freeware Game Pick - 'Shooterhouse'

"Konami’s Hideo Kojima once suggested that rather than adhering to the standard laws of biology, he was 70% composed of movies, as opposed to the usual quotient of H2O. If this unusual logic were applied to Renard Queenston and his bootleg/mashup game-dev ‘label’ SILLYSLARDY.JPG, we’d probably find that he’s at least 70% videogames from the early 90s. The other 30% is electro beats." - Dominic Tarason (Indie, PC, Shooterhouse)

Add comment

You need to be registered to add comments. Register here or login
Remember
New stories
30°

Interview With Alexander Zacherl Of Fairytale Distillery, Developers Of Das Tal

52m ago - Interview with Alexander Zacherl from the studio behind the upcoming PvP MMO Das Tal. | PC
40°

DRM Gamecast Ep.52 - The Phantom Pain

53m ago - MR BLACKMAGIK of the DRM Gamecast writes, "This week the DRM Gamecast discusses Kojima's latest m... | Xbox 360
Ad

Top 5 Games To Play in September

Now - August was a great month with many good games. Let's see if this month's game releases can deliver the same amount of excitement... | Promoted post
40°

Top 15 Xbox One Exclusive Games To Look Forward To In 2016

1h ago - Xbox has built up a strong number of franchises and 2016 is going to be a big year on Xbox One, b... | Xbox One
40°

5 Reasons We’re Loving Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

1h ago - "With the release of the latest grand operatic entry into the Metal Gear series, gaming fans ever... | Xbox One
40°

Super Toy Cars To Feature 16 Cars and 15 Tracks, Now Available on Xbox One For 10 Bucks

1h ago - Super Toy Cars is a tabletop arcade combat racing game featuring fast and cool looking cars, impr... | Xbox One