Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by Omar91 1108d ago | news

PSASBR final boss screens

See at your own risk. screenshots of the final boss fight with polygon man. (PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, PS Vita, PS3)

-Mika-  +   1108d ago
I don't know but that boss looks lame.

Edit: I just expected more. Like I really wanted something epic like Galactus from Marvel vs capcom 3, Not a giant face. I mean it better than a giant glove but it just doesn't have that "wow" factor I was expecting.
#1 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(52) | Report | Reply
Jinkies  +   1108d ago
Your lame

We wanted Polygon man, we got him, they at least got something spot on
#1.1 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(29) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Abash  +   1108d ago
@ Mika

You have yet to see Polygon Man in motion, you're looking at low quality and you want to be blown away?
NukaCola  +   1108d ago
Polygon Man is the perfect boss. I mean who would of thought that a hand would of been a great boss and Smash has a awesome final fight. I think this game has so much more in store than what meets the eye and more to come.
ShinMaster  +   1107d ago
A hand was lame. Tabuu was lame.
Come on now.

And knowing who he was is only a bonus. You don't need to know. Think of it as an original character.
Snookies12  +   1108d ago
Hey! Polygon Man is iconic to old school PS1 gamers. I'm quite happy he's the last boss, and it totally makes sense for him to be as well. :]
Godchild1020  +   1108d ago
The Boss may seem lame to some, but if you know the background of the final boss, then it makes sense for him to be the final boss. The problem is, that he is not widely known as some of the others and he was scraped for someone else early on. He was also known mostly in the states.

Are those images from the Strategy Guide?
#1.3 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
shivvy24  +   1108d ago
yea wasnt polygon man meant to be some mascot but got scrapped ? it makes sence because his trying to get revenge since all the other mascots became popular and polygon man got thown into the trash
showtimefolks  +   1108d ago

that's who we wanted so the developers listened to its fans

no doubt just look at resident evil 6 where capcom tried to please all different fans of the series and we ended up with a game almost without its identity.

developers should always get feedback but they should also have the final say.
#1.4 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Chris558  +   1108d ago
The fight is decent would be better N from crash nadicoot
mt  +   1108d ago
I understand from your comment you are not from PSone era .
BlackWolf  +   1108d ago
Playstation wasn't looking for a "Oh my God!! I have to fight THAT!?!" kind of boss. They chose Polygon Man because as a character is simple, recognizable, a character fans wanted and, most of all, their creation. He looks great, and I'm pretty sure they'll make him of him a great final boss. Sometimes, simple is better, and this time around, it's the right choice.
#1.7 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
shempo  +   1108d ago
MIKA plz just plz stop comment here for the love of god.....if someone or comment are lame its you.... go back to your (RE6 GOTY)
Lord_Sloth  +   1107d ago
So you wanted something better than a giant face like...a giant body in neon purple and clashing blue spandex attached to that face?

Galactus was there because he's iconic and it's the same thing with Polygon Man.

If you want to complain about somebody being in this game complain about Parappa. Seriously, he's representing the JRPG dominated PS1? Why not Dart or any other JRPG main? Hell why not Gabe Logan?
#1.9 (Edited 1107d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
CalvinKlein  +   1108d ago
THe boss should have been....GIANT ENEMY CRAB!!!!!!!!!

At least more people know who or what the giant enemy crab is. maybe they didnt want to include the GEC because people already know how to defeat it by attacking its weak spot for massive damage.
#2 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
insomnium2  +   1108d ago
Hahahahha!! That was quite good. People should lighten up with the disagrees...unless you are a KNOWN anti-PS3-troll and I just don't know about it. I took your comment at face value and found it funny (as a PS3 supporter btw).
#2.1 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
Braid  +   1108d ago
Thanks for the laugh, Calvin. :)

If the final boss was indeed a GIANT ENEMY CRAB, I'd buy this game only for the good humor.
#2.2 (Edited 1108d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
kupomogli  +   1107d ago
I'm a Sony fanboy and $599, Giant Enemy Crab, and Riiiiidge Racer, are the funniest jokes about them. That and Chad Warden. Chad Warden is awesome, and he goes by many different names.

If you guys ever play Brave Story New Traveler, there's also a giant enemy crab joke in there as well. It's right before you fight a giant enemy crab boss.
smashcrashbash  +   1108d ago
People would have cried no matter who the last boss was. It would be 'blank, why blank when you could have used blank?' Gamers cry and whine more then anyone in all of the medias. Not even comic book and movie fanboys cry as much as gamers do.
CaitSith  +   1108d ago
Crap. I just spoiled it for myself.
shivvy24  +   1108d ago
i know how u feel bro, HUG ?
CaitSith  +   1107d ago
Aww yee!

Related video
nevin1  +   1108d ago
I wondered what was the other choices
MasterCornholio  +   1108d ago
You shouldn't have mentioned polygon man in the header because that spoiled the surprise for me.

I wish it was Pepsi man though.

Motorola RAZR i
konohashin  +   1108d ago
Oh look its Super Nintendo Andross.
League_of_Draven  +   1108d ago
They should've had the Giant Enemy Crab be the final boss considering most of the roster is from the present/future anyway. There is hardly anything about Playstation's history here and most people won't know who that is anyway (which is why you got the girl from some game and the guy from some other game as DLC characters).

Désiré - Prologue: Walkthrough Guide

6h ago - Appunwrapper writes: "This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for the iOS and Android point-a... | iPhone

Blaze Proves the Commodore Amiga Was Capable of Sonic the Hedgehog

6h ago - Carl Williams writes, "While Sega never supported the Commodore Amiga with any games, they did la... | Retro

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at You will regret it... | Promoted post

Westwood Studios to Receive Industry Icon Award at The Game Awards 2015

6h ago - Host Geoff Keighley just announced that the defunct Westwood Studios will receive the “Industry I... | Retro

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes – Tips, Tricks, Cheats, How to Beat, and Strategy Guide

6h ago - Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a new iOS and Android mobile RPG. | iPhone

Yokai Watch Dance Gets Two New Japanese Commercials

6h ago - Level-5 has released two new commercials showing off the game’s colorful and adorable gameplay. | Wii U