Submitted by Valay 1112d ago | image

GTA V: another new image

One new piece of art from Grand Theft Auto V has emerged from a UK magazine. (Grand Theft Auto V, PS3, Xbox 360)

Alternative Sources
-Mezzo-  +   1112d ago
My hype is at an all time high.
Thefreeman012  +   1112d ago
this picture is enough to give you a nerd boner? i don't think its that interesting
-Mezzo-  +   1112d ago
I was not talking about that 1 picture, but about the Game 'GTA V' as a whole.
Awesome_Gamer  +   1112d ago
I'm so fucking excited for this game man, my most anticipated game of 2013, The Last of Us is 2nd for me..
lastdual  +   1112d ago
Apparently Rockstar's media drip-feed strategy is working.
SJPFTW  +   1112d ago
Grand Theft Auto + Red Dead Redemption's gun mechanics = TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!
mttrackmaster38  +   1112d ago
It should use Max Payne 3s shooting mechanics. They are glorious!
Dee_91  +   1112d ago
From this day forward im depositing my all my checks directly to rockstar bank account.

Cam977  +   1112d ago
RDR gun mechanics made me discover my sick, sadistic side. I just shot people to see how they reacted - if this has it then I can safely say it will make me sicker.
SnotyTheRocket  +   1112d ago
Meh, they need to make a new Red Dead.
QuantumWake  +   1112d ago
They are both great games. We could probably see a new Red Dead in the Future after GTA V.
Knight_Crawler  +   1112d ago
Agreed I will take a new Red Dead Redemption over GTA any day.

I feel that after GTA4 the series has lost its touch is becoming boring.

R* should make Red Dead the new GTA - The wild wild west is more interesting than the city life which I experience every day in my real life.
Dee_91  +   1112d ago
I prefer a new Midnight Club over Red Dead right now.

Sad they wont be making anymore Midnight Clubs tho :( !!!
Grap  +   1112d ago
lol after one game u judge not only V but whole series. what a great logic u have
2pacalypsenow  +   1112d ago
Ill be waiting to see if its like San Andreas or GTA4 if its like GTA 4 im not even gonna bother
paydayp  +   1112d ago
it talks about one protagonist, a east coast gangster.
I hoped it was just one playable character
paydayp  +   1112d ago
I can´t seem to make out if its concept art of a in game pic it looks more to be concept art then in game tough

(couldn´t edit my first comment)
PinkFunk  +   1112d ago
Also, @payday,

I think it's in-game rather than concept, albeit probably retouched with AA and all that to smooth it out. Take a look at the jetski, from a typography perspective, the lettering on "LIFEGUARD" seems to stretch, and that's only possible when stretching over a texture with in-game assets. So to my discerning eye, it looks in-game, and my does it look gorgeous. Water effect and lighting and facial expression are top notch.
Blacktric  +   1112d ago
I don't think that's accurate though. Especially considering they only have one page dedicated for it with barely any info.

Also you guys can see the screenshot without any words printed over it below.

Looks ingame.
#2.2 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
paydayp  +   1112d ago
yeah im affraid the info isn't accurate also but i really hope it is just one playable character.

but on the the pic i dont know if its ingame when i look at the jetski i say yes but if you look at the guy and the shadows on him i start to doubt myself.
PinkFunk  +   1112d ago
I'm up for two playable characters if they work it out well. Essentially they're just prolonging the story mode, and giving two perspectives on the living virtual world they've built.

I do hope it's not something that switches back and forth, but rather play as one character, finish the story, and then start a new story with the other character. Almost like when they added the DLC for GTAIV, but now it's packaged within it.

Again, I love the idea of exploring the world from two different characters. Really will give a better view onto the people of the city!
HammadTheBeast  +   1112d ago
It would be interesting if we got to play as two, but then one died in the middle.
TheLyonKing  +   1112d ago
I got my pre-order (I can't wait ti play golf and surf that sounds awesome!

This image reminds me slightly of gta 4 where you had to shoot people while on the boat.

Gta 5 will be a much need boost to the games industry.
Prcko  +   1112d ago
HYPE 10000000000000000%
gonna explode
crimsonfox  +   1112d ago
Shit just got real
This game looks nuts graphicly. It's amazing that we could all enjoy this game with out having to buy a new console and have it look this good. I'm super excited for this game. Can't wait to read all about it tomorrow.
#5 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
KwietStorm  +   1112d ago
I had hoped I could ignore the GTA hype until a little closer to release. Fail.
WeskerChildReborned  +   1112d ago
Can't wait for the 14th.
Twosouls   1112d ago | Spam
DeadManMcCarthy  +   1112d ago
I'm gonna guess it's going to be like the original GTA games where you choose a protagonist to play from the start, like GTA London for example.
TheModernKamikaze  +   1112d ago
November is the best month ever!
josephayal  +   1112d ago
Looks Like GTA 4
Sizzon  +   1112d ago
My 3rd most anticipated game of next year, 1st being Bioshock Infinite, then Last of Us and then GTA V :)
Walker  +   1112d ago
All Hail R* !
jaymart2k  +   1112d ago
Tomorrow Gameinformer spills out all new info & pictures. That's if you got a IOS Device, which I do.

Of course being the internet it won't take long before someone post all the pictures.
#14 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
mttrackmaster38  +   1112d ago
You can actually also sign up for a free 14 day trial to Game Informer on Google Play, and then cancel it once you read the issue (it supports Google Chrome).
PinkFunk  +   1112d ago
As much as I'd love to read it directly from the sweet succulent source...

...someone will post pictures within minutes of its release. Hell, if I were you my friend, I'd start a blog, throw a few ads on there, and be the first one to post the pics. Money your way ;)

Can't wait for tomorrowz.
#14.2 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   1112d ago
I can't wait until, tomorrow, the 14th, and spring 2013.
garos82  +   1112d ago
Shut up and take my money
bronxsta  +   1112d ago
One thing I noticed that could so how advanced GTA V may be:

It's a Lifeguard jet ski

Now that could just be the name of the vehicle company or...
it could mean that R has really upped the NPCS AI and variety

Because if there are lifeguard jet skis, then it may mean there are lifeguards on the beaches. I don't know if they would just be sitting there or actually interacting with other NPCs, but imagine how advanced and in depth the world would be now
PinkFunk  +   1112d ago
I reaaaaally hope that a big innovation this time around is in AI. The one thing I want more of are events that happen just out of AI interactions with you and the environment. Things that happen all the time around the world, in a way a living breathing world would. People get mugged. People get shot. People deal some drugs. People fight over things. Cops doing their job. This and that.

Just so that the entire world is always fresh. And you never know what might happen. My favorite part of San Andreas was going round the world and getting into turf wars all the time with my homies, cause then I was able to make up my own stories. I didn't get that much in GTAIV.

bronxsta  +   1112d ago
Personally I hope this guy isn't the protagonist

Hoping this like a shot from multiplayer or just showing an important story NPC

I would prefer the older guy seen in the trailer, wearing the suit and robbing the store, because this guy in the screenshot just doesn't seem badass enough and looks kind of weird
#18 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
LongTimeNoSeeN4g  +   1112d ago
I've always thought it'd be killer if GTA5 had citizen interaction dialogue just like Fallout does.....only funnier because, after all, we all know Rockstar would be able to cook up some funny lines.
#19 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Plagasx  +   1112d ago
CrimsonessCross  +   1112d ago
Ugh...Alright! you got me GTA5! this game does look fantastic as ever and actually has quite a vibrant setting to it! I think I will be getting this game around next year as I will be getting a couple others as well that I already have thought about or possibly planned to get.

EDIT: although random, If I can I want to possibly get this on the PC. I could see it being freaking fantasmic. x)
#21 (Edited 1112d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
chrisgayle  +   1112d ago
Yummy Bitches ;)

Related video

Related image(s)
whereismydonut   1112d ago | Spam
EmilyWaters22   1111d ago | Spam

Review: Game of Thrones Episode 6: The Ice Dragon (DarkZero)

40m ago - Jorge S Fernandez: "Some videogame success stories simply write themselves: the mere pitch of the... | PC

8WNterview: Ackk Studios Talks YIIK & Chromophore, Death, and Fixing Mistakes

7h ago - 8-Worlds News talks to Ackk Studios' Brian Allanson on upcoming titles YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG an... | Wii U

The Five Must-Play Exclusives for Xbox One in 2016

Now - With the holidays quickly wrapping up in 2015, it is time to look to the future. 2016 is already shaping up to be massive for games, and both Sony... | Promoted post

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters – How to Get to Hunter’s Nightmare

7h ago - Bloodborne’s first expansion, The Old Hunters, takes place in another realm called The Hunter’s N... | PS4

The Roach Approach - Battlefront for under $600 | PC Gaming Enthusiast

7h ago - Check out Jake Roach's November build where he builds a system that can run Battlefront for under... | PC

SymbioVR System: Interview With Chris Pusczak

10h ago - Dustin writes: "Today we have a great interview with Chris Pusczak from SymbioVR based in Florida... | Industry