Submitted by dogoodmatters 1093d ago | news

Just Dance 4 has Bieber Fever

GameZone writes, "This may be one of the funniest promotional videos I've seen in quite a while. With Just Dance 4 launching today in North America, Ubisoft has released a new video that shows the power of Justin Bieber.
In the video, a bunch of girls — Beliebers, I believe they are called — are invited to what they think is a focus group, or play test, for Just Dance 4 — specifically for the Justin Bieber song "Beauty and a Beat"...ha..." (Just Dance 4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
Snookies12  +   1094d ago
I... Seriously can't believe people like this kid... -_-
dogoodmatters  +   1094d ago
This is going to hit 5000 degrees and shut N4G down.
Muffins1223  +   1094d ago
Saddly....we have to report this garbage before it approves >:C
lociefer  +   1094d ago
we have to kill it with fire !!!! but lets do this quickly it already vomited on stage, so i think its in the stage of reproduction
#1.1.2 (Edited 1094d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report
Grap  +   1093d ago
I Love him....

Pozzle  +   1093d ago
I'm surprised he's even lasted this long, tbh. Most of those teen heart-throbs only seem to be popular for a short while before an even younger, cuter, more popular guy comes along. I remember when Zac Efron was LIKE!OMG!THE!HOTTEST!THING!EVE R! during the High School Musical days, and he was forgotten about as soon as he grew chest hair.
Trunkz Jr  +   1093d ago
He only took the deal with Ubisoft so he could watch girls behind a glass window and make hearts with his pedo breath.
mike1up  +   1094d ago
Please tell me that Bieber Fever is a fatal disease that kills instantly.
#2 (Edited 1094d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
iamnsuperman  +   1093d ago
It is like any singer/boy band phase a lot of teenage girls go through. One direction have it, Take That had it. In a couple of years time they will see this video (especially the one crying) and feel very embarrassed how sad they were. It might kill them with embarrassment in the future
#2.1 (Edited 1093d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ChickeyCantor  +   1094d ago
Dear justin,

That on your head is not cool nor is it cute.
How old are you now? 7 ? 8? I can't tell by the way you dress yourself.

But get your act together.

Yours truly,

Not a fan.
#3 (Edited 1094d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Kurt Russell  +   1093d ago
What are you talking about... that boy is well gangster! >_>

Was a bit creepy the heart in the reflection thing.
#3.1 (Edited 1093d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
HammadTheBeast  +   1093d ago

Bitch is gonna get shot with that blue bandanna.
iamnsuperman  +   1093d ago
This is a great video. Nice idea.

He does need to remove that thing from his head.
jghvhv  +   1093d ago
Jigglypuff>>>>> >Bieber.
esemce  +   1093d ago
So this guy who is 18 just spied on some 11 year old girls wearing skimpy shorts, breathes on the glass and draws a love heart. Jimmy Saville would be so proud of you right now Justin.
GribbleGrunger  +   1093d ago
Not as proud as Gary Glitter though
josephayal  +   1093d ago
I want to dance like he does
deserves a place on our 100 greatest games of all time, Justin Bieber Is The BEST SINGER In The World, DON'T DENY IT! guys make fun of Justin Bieber cuz their jelous that all the girls love him
GamerElite  +   1093d ago
Girls only love him because they can relate to him and accepted him as one their own. With his feminine looks and voice. The way he dresses in tight clothing. Those earnings. His pouty puckered lips.

The kid tries way too hard to be hardcore gangsta but fails miserably. Who the hell still wears bandanas. And the gang signs he does

Just look at his pictures

#7.1 (Edited 1093d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   1093d ago
Rashonality  +   1093d ago
my life is complete now......

SolidGear3  +   1093d ago
deafdani  +   1093d ago
Well, regardless of what people think of Justin Bieber, I gotta admit this video got a chuckle from me. The way those girls reacted when he entered the room is just cute, especially that freak out from the blonde girl, who was the one that took the longest to recognize him.

I know if I was in a room trying out a new Zelda or Mario game, and Shigeru Miyamoto casually entered the room, I would totally lose my shit. For those teen girls it must be something similar. Who am I to judge, really?
#11 (Edited 1093d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Star Wars Battlefront Tips: Take Down The AT-AT Instantly, Charge Cards and Best Weapon

0m ago - Struggling to survive in Star Wars Battlefront? Here are the best tips to help you out in multip... | PC

Nintendo gives web Miiverse a facelift that includes ads

3m ago - Miiverse now includes advertising. | Wii U

Top 5 Movies To See This Month

Now - The month of September has Johnny Depp portraying an enraged criminal, a group of climbers trying to make it home safely, and the return of the sur... | Promoted post

NYCC 2015: Hitman aims to please all fans with experimental release | GameZone

3m ago - GameZone's Joe Donato: "Prior to seeing it in person, the new Hitman game sounded like some weird... | PC

Check out these Famitsu scans of Skull Kid in Hyrule Warriors

3m ago - Famitsu has tons of new information about the upcoming Nintendo 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors, H... | Wii U

Top 20 Survival Horror Games Coming in 2016

3m ago - Here are 20 of the biggest survival horror games coming out in 2016. | PC