In this long episode of Gaming Podcast, the show runs long because of the tons of entries made to win a Steam code of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Paul gets upset at Jonah for a topic about the Wii U, while Dan is delighted to say the F-word again. The latest Gaming Flashback is about the oldest coin-op arcade game from 1971, Galaxy Game.
The news includes the following items:
* Sony drops 3D support, saying customers rejected it
* Oddworld creator to EA: “F— you very much”
* Wii U launch developer complains of lackluster CPU
* Mists of Pandaria sales below expectations according to analyst firm
* Microsoft enhances security at Xbox offices to stop next-gen leak
Finally, Paul eulogizes Nintendo Power, which is closing its doors after 24 years.