This post will give you an intro to the Brewmaster spec for the new Monk class in WOW.
Why was this even approved? This is a poorly written article/guide and gives misinformation on what skills do. Example of poorly written: "Guard: This is an awesome skill that surrounds you in an absorb shield." Example of misinformation: "With Shuffle you will get 20% parry chance and a 20% Staggering chance increase. So this makes the Monk quite a mobile Tank class that can avoid quite a few of the attacks as well as take moderate damage." First of all it doesnt explain that the shuffle affect is part of Blackout kick once you hit level 34. AND it doesnt increase stagger chance, it increases the ammount of damage that is staggered. When you land a Stagger attack it will take 80% of the damage instantly and then the other 20% is added as a DoT which adds 10% of its damage every second. Another example: "When you land a Stagger attack it will take 80% of the damage instantly and then the other 20% is added as a DoT which adds 10% of its damage every second. If you do get hit by a Staggering attack you can drink Purifying Brew to get rid of the effect." Staggering happens at ALL times. And YOU dont land them. The enemy hits you and you AUTOMATICLY stagger the damage.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.