Updates on GameStop's Wii U pre-order situation, demo units, and more.
Phew. Glad I got my pre-order in last Thursday, the day they announced the price, etc. 80% is kinda nuts. I'm guessing the remaining 20% are for classic bundles.
i was waiting for amazon to start the pre-orders but when it started taking so long i decided to do it with toy r' us. Thankfully they still had the Deluxe available. As for Amazon, it seems like they will definitely not sell the WiiU, because they even removed the Amazon logo on the WiiU official site.
That is a really weird thing to do. I wonder why Amazon isn't OT: Interesting (if true of course because we all know how these rumours start) the number is.
I really dont know which console to get now... Wii U is sounding awesome.
Considering wii u is the only console coming out, shouldn't be hard to decide.
And yet people were dooming this thing 5 minutes after announcement. It seems Iwata was right. The online reaction was the same as Wii but it didn't mean a thing. I wonder how its doing in Europe. I got my preorder for the Zombi bundle at HMV. Something was telling me this was going to be popular. I actually preordered prior to the official announcements the second HMV started taking preorders and then changed it to the bundle I wanted. Don't know why people keep dooming everything though. 3DS, Vita, Wii U???? Why they all doomed? Not only is it very unlikely any will fail its nothing but bad news if they do fail. After going third party Sega's game quality dive bombed and now they resort to making download games.
Can you buy the tablet controller seperately?
Not right away at launch but later months. I read an article somewhere but too lazy to find it. Sorry :I
Nin. isn't planning to do it, since there are no games using two tablets. As soon as it happens, the tablets will sell. If you broke one, you can always make valid your guarantee
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.