This week’s episode has heated arguments between Jordan and Jonah, as this new podcast runs a little long. However, there are tons of news items to make up for the lack of a new show last week.
The news items include:
* Bethesda’s Hines unexcited over next-gen console launch
* Borderlands 2‘s melee skill tree for Zer0 “thanks to them ignoring” Pitchford
* EA’s Gibeau brags he has not green-lit any single player games
* Valve responds to angry indie developers over $100 Steam Greenlight fee
* Crystal Dynamics: Lara Croft had become “unrelatable“
* City of Heroes may be saved from shutdown
* Ron Gilbert blames point and click adventure stagnation on DOOM
The contest continues and a winner will be announced next week.