By Brendon Lindsey
PixelJunk Monsters is without question, the best PSN game yet. It's accessible to all types of gamers, you can play it with a friend, and you can play it on the go on your PSP. It's worth every penny, and if you were thinking to yourself, "I'm not going to pay for something I can play for free online!" think again. This is much more than Desktop Tower Defense with enhanced graphics.
• GamePlay: Highly addicting. You can play this for hours and still get a rush when a new swarm of enemies appears. Playing with a friend is a blast.
• Graphics: The graphics won't impress anyone, but the style works well with the game's setting.
• Sound: The tracks are limited, but what's there is decent enough. I'd call it satisfactory.
• Replay Value: Beating the actual game will take most people anywhere from 4-8 hours. Considering you can play on your PSP or with a friend, as well as try harder difficulties, though, the replay is immense.
• Final Word: Not only is PixelJunk Monsters the best game available on the PSN, but it's easily the best tower defense game yet. If you loved Desktop Tower Defense, you'll absolutely love PixelJunk Monsters.