A remarkably low $30 price-tag makes suiting up to explore Endless Ocean quite the bargain. Just don't expect to find a "beat this" or "punch that" videogame in the traditional sense. Endless Ocean is more of a next-generation tool designed to spur interest in learning through non-traditional and interactive ways. In that respect, it's succeeded brilliantly.
• Tranquil, with lots to explore
• Solid soundtrack and visuals, for the Wii
• Great learning tool for young ones
• Would look MUCH better on 360, PS3
• Can be boring unless into marine wildlife
Review by Dan Bradley