"I've had this info come across my virtual desk from a 100% trustworthy source. I believe my source completely. The only reasons I mark this rumor is because I haven't corroborated with High Voltage yet, and my source could have been fed some skewed details.
- The company has laid off many people in the past couple years.
- Many of the employees have been demoted to jobs well below their skill level.
- After employees were laid off, one of the studios producers purchased a new sports car.
- The company has some very good, talented people, but their work suffers under lackluster management.
-Animales de la Muerte is actually completed, but the studio has no interest in releasing it
- even the employees don't know why this is happening", writes GoNintendo.