This score comes from the Swedish gaming magazine Level.
Some points of criticism:
* Annoying characters. He compares one of them to Jar Jar Binks.
* Serious nonsense. The game tries to be serious and funny at the same time and fails at both.
* Old. Sakaguchi hasn't made games for a long time and so it appears his games are stuck in the old ways of game design.
* Battles suck. Outdated combat system. Clumsy, mechanical problems.
* Load times. 30 second long ones in the middle of dramatic scenes.
* Visuals. Stale, rigid, odd facial expressions.
Some points of non-criticisms:
* Nobuo Uematsu is as good as ever.
* You can play with Japanese voices and English subs.
* He seems intrigued by the story and the way it's presented.
* Praises the unique pessimistic and disillusioned appearance of the protagonist.
* Occasionaly reminiscent of past greatness.