The follow up to the earlier Q&A session with the director of Bionic Commando Rearmed.
• Who is his favorite game creator?
• How does he find time to balance both of his roles in the Bionic Commando project?
• Some people say 2D is dead. After spending time remaking a 2D classic does he think that 2D is no longer important?
• Remakes are something we're starting to see more and more of in the games industry, for example Square Enix's Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest remakes on DS. Does he think this is a good trend for the games industry?
• If he could remake any old Capcom game in 2D, what game would that be?
• What is his favorite piece of non-Bionic Commando games music? Are there any game music composers he particularly respect?
• Why did he decide to choose a techno style of music for the game?
• Who would win in a battle between Nathan "R.A.D." Spencer and Megaman?