Gamedaily writes, Metal Gear Solid has its fair share of creepy bosses but these seven nemeses take the cake.
1) Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid
Not only does he resemble the gimp from Pulp Fiction, but he also talks with a creepy hiss and hovers around, digging into our consoles and telling us about the games we played.
2) Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid
Not only does he freak out whenever he gets pains in his head, but he goes by the secret codename "Deepthroat", which implies that he can take a whole...never mind.
3) Vamp from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Anyone that can take a bullet to the head without dying is one badass hombre.
4) Fatman from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Let's see, he's an ugly and obese guy that rides on inline skates and says "Laugh, and grow fat".
5) The Sorrow from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
He bleeds from his eyes, floats around and talks to dead soldiers
6) The Pain from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kissing this guy is hazardous to your health, as in he might vomit killer bees into your mouth.
7) The End from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Although this old fart deserves props for being the greatest sniper in Metal Gear history, the guy has moss growing on his body.