Burnout Paradise includes all the fast-driving, hard-wrecking action you'd expect from a Burnout game, but with a fantastic new open-world design that gives it its own stand-alone flavor.
* Racing and wrecking is as thrilling as ever
* Open-world design creates a great sense of destructive freedom
* Showtime mode is a hoot
* Online functionality is seamless and addicting
* Superb visuals.
* Could have used more variety in race and event types
* Soundtrack and DJ dialogue are awful
* Early in the game, you'll probably be a little confused and
overwhelmed by the whole thing.