Submitted by Dusty 755d ago | news

N4G Co-Founds Game Company Bifrost Entertainment

Bifrost Entertainment have just released their first project, Maja and The Magical Mirror which is an interactive children’s book. (Android, Bifrost Entertainment, Industry, iPad, iPhone)

KrimsonKody  +   755d ago
N4G Fighters
Prepare to choose your troll
Coming soon
#1 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(26) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
ATi_Elite  +   755d ago
Call of the Fanboys: Modern Trollfare 3

With "Negative Bubble Ops" as on disc DLC
#1.1 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
guitarded77  +   755d ago
Awww... maybe Bungie will be a playable character in the game... he was my favorite N4G troll.

Seriously: Good luck guys.
#1.1.1 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(0) | Report
Kevin ButIer  +   755d ago
U sir made my day
gaffyh  +   755d ago
Let's be honest guys, TheMART was a cut above the rest. :p
KaBaW  +   755d ago
@gaffyh -
What about Nasim ?! :O
Black-Helghast  +   755d ago
Can I be Omega?
LiamIRL82  +   755d ago
If I had known all my agrees & disagrees would lead to this I would have quit this bitch a long time ago. Get ready for N4G - Under the Bridge: Troll Adventures
#2 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
TCG_Returns   755d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
FinaLXiii  +   755d ago
They better make something that gamers really do apreciate.
#4 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
darkride66  +   755d ago
That's funny. What on earth do gamers appreciate? The best games of this gen have been adored by gamers just as they're reviled by other gamers. Gamers these days don't agree on anything.
#4.1 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
TheNocturnus  +   755d ago | Funny
I disagreed for the irony.
xursz  +   755d ago
Sad but true. Every troll seems to have an obsession with trying to make something fail. Personally, I support GAMES, and the companies who make them, be it Sony, Nintendo, Bungie, Bioware. I try my best to support them all, and offer valid critiscism where it's due.

Something to consider: the internet is a wide base for marketing, yet it's overrun by trolls who only want to bash and bash some more. When this happens it becomes beneficial for companies to drop support for the "hardcore" audience and instead appeal to casuals, since they are less likely to be affected by the trolls of the interweb. This is my opinion based on observations having spent quite a bit of time reading constant bashing, biased complaints, and overall nonsense spread through internet forums and the likes.
FinaLXiii  +   755d ago
im just saying no casual generic crap gamers dont like that one bit imo
#4.1.3 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report
KonaBro  +   755d ago
Congrats.
Now please make a decent game or suffer the backlash of the trolls.
Captain Tuttle  +   755d ago
Congratulations N4G!
Angerfist  +   755d ago
LMAO im waiting for the Nerds here crying "Only if its PS3 exclusive, this and that"
Its nice for N4G and the Game gets free advertising.
SilentNegotiator  +   755d ago
And once again, the comment mocking a certain type of fanboys is posted before any such comment is made (or likely ever will be made).

*clapping*
#7.1 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
BitbyDeath  +   755d ago
Take a good look people, Angerfist is what a real troll looks like.

These types really are the worst kind and i don't care who you support i will gladly bubble down anyone who tries to insinuate trolling.

N4G really needs to start banning people who talk like this. Seriously, they are pests.
SilentNegotiator  +   755d ago
"N4G helps turn iPads everywhere into stronger babysitters"
"N4G wins Nobel Peace Prize"
1000 degrees.

lol, neat idea. Good luck :)
#8 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
KrimsonKody  +   755d ago
I, for one, will definitely support this game, when it's released. If it sparks my gaming interest, that's all I need.
I always try to give 100% support when brand new IPs, games, devs, etc. surface. Until I'm shown or given reason to dislike, there's no need for hateration.

Trolls, go count coins or bolts under the bridge, & stop hating on N4G for moving on up.
Tw1st3d Fate  +   755d ago
Its probably a Paperboy like game where you deliver news off other sites with rage hit titles to get said sites more hits. All the while sparking a fanboy war that does nothing but make said fanboys log in frequently while earning N4G advertising dollars. Brilliant!

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King Review | VideoGamer

22m ago - VideoGamer: "A great amount of content, if a little unbalanced and with a high entry barrier." | PC

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Xbox One Review - DJ Podcasts

22m ago - Damon from DJ Podcasts writes "This is Optimus Prime leader of the Autobots, I thought this day w... | Xbox One

Tales Of Zestiria New Screenshots Showcase Characters, Exploration, Battles And More

50m ago - A new batch of screenshots is now available for Tales Of Zestiria, showcasing characters, locatio... | PS3

Quick Look: Habitat

51m ago - Justin from Pixel Gate writes: A few days back I got the chance to sit down with a wonderful l... | PC

Start Making Games for the PS4

SpeedRunners Offline Demo Available on Super Legitimate Website (Hint: It’s Not Pirate Bay)

51m ago - DoubleDutch Games, who has been monitoring pirating communities, puts SpeedRunners on Pirate Bay... | PC