The Riding the Pines podcast features the first part of their two part interview with NCAA Football 13's Ben Haumiller.
In the podcast, they discuss:
* The limits and benefits of a perpetual development model for making a game like NCAA Football
* Adjustments and additions to the Road to Glory Mode
* How they have dealt with the online dynasty upload issues
* Enhancements to the online dynasty mode
* Is there a future where NCAA Football and Madden may be working on the same engine with the same features at the same time?
* The new 'Read and React' defense
* Passing game changes
* How the Heisman Challenge athletes were chosen