Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by Cyrus365 2871d ago | screenshot

New Leaked 2 Days 2 Vegas Screenshot

PSU poster NoUseMercenar writes:

I want to let you to let you know that when these screens and videos were taken when the game was only at 50% complete. The developer said that the Ambient Filter has been turned off, so thats why some of these screenshots may look flat. He said that there will be tons of graphical improvements before the game releases....this is just an early look (2 Days to Vegas, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
Tipsed by: NoUseMerc

LightningPS3  +   2871d ago
This probably isn't even
the most anticipated "GTA clone"

It sucks when you're a clone, but when you're not even the # 1 clone, it really sucks.
zambrota  +   2871d ago
but still it will sell a lot
the no 1 clone is Getaway which will be as big as GTA 4 if not BIGGER.

trust me this game will sell in huge quantities
Skerj  +   2871d ago
I hope the next Getaway is better than the last few (AND Gangs of London). They ALWAYS have awesome graphics, story, and voice acting. But poor shooting, car physics, and almost everything else. I hope the London studio gets all of that in check this time around. That said, if this is ingame 8 days if freaking GORGEOUS and if it plays as well as it looks it'll be a hit.
sonarus  +   2871d ago
agreed. i plan to get getaway and gta doubt am gonna be gettign 2days to vegas but we'll see.
poos3  +   2871d ago
saints row is the only gta clone that came close the getaway was not even close it flopped major and is nothing like gta
Iron Man 2  +   2871d ago
poos3(the only POS here is you),The Getaway on the PS3 looks superb and The Getaway on the PS2 was a great game that I enjoyed playing last gen,your just jeaulous cuz your precious Xbox 360 isn't getting it:P

Anyways,damn we PS3 owners are in for a real treat,GTA IV,Saints Row 2,The Getaway,and now 2 Days 2 Vegas and many others?WOW!:D
socomnick  +   2871d ago
Dude fanboism and all aside the getaway games sucked. I dont understand how you guys could even state that the getaway will sell more than gta 4.
Skerj  +   2871d ago
But no one said The Getaway would sell more than GTA4. ..
Lex Luthor  +   2871d ago
Dude, the getaway is a terrible series. I had both games and apart from voice acting, both games were utter crap.
Sevir04  +   2871d ago
wow, it didn't take much... some one would come out and say it LOL!!!
leave it to a disgrubtled fankid.... anywho on topic, the screen looks great. The ambilight filter looks great... and it seems to be in over the shoulder veiw verses just being in a plain 3rd person... so this Sandbox game might do something alittle different... i hope it has some sort of cover system... sandbox games haven't ventured to those lenghts before... all in all it looks great... ^^ i cant wait to see it's unveiling ^^ 2 days to vegas looks interesting to say the least, with it being unveiled this week then we can say that the game will be greatly shown at either GDC08, Sony Gamer's Day 08 and surely for E308. ^^ i cant wait for it.
Rybnik  +   2871d ago
That looks amazing...and plausibly in-game. Quite a bit better looking than R6V. I really wonder what the graphics engine is...maybe we'll find out when NoUseMerc gives us the story on Mon. I can't wait!
NoUseMerc  +   2871d ago
Its NoUseMercenary, not NoUseMercenar. Anyways, yeah you guys will get more on Monday with screenshots and then to prove that the screens are in-game I will be posting the first gameplay of the title along with tech demos to show the technology involved in the title.
#4 (Edited 2871d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
zambrota  +   2871d ago
hey can you confirm if this is a PS3 exclusive
since you can get in touch with the devs
Cyrus365  +   2871d ago
My bad on the user name, I tried to update it last minute. But it was too late.
Rybnik  +   2871d ago
Go to the site that screen links to, NoUseMerc explains the deal.
NoUseMerc  +   2871d ago
I can't say 100% if its PS3 and PC only. Last January they said that they were looking at the Xbox 360, but then at GDC their comments through me to believe that they were more interested in the PS3.

They really have been tight lipped until now, and haven't said much in terms of details. So as soon as I can confirm it I will.
ngg12345  +   2871d ago
This looks terrible
Target render, this looks like junk.
Rybnik  +   2871d ago
Please don''t troll, the game is 50% done.
RIPHDDVD  +   2871d ago
you sound like a pissed off 360 owner
bashing the game because it might not appear on 360 HAHAHAHAHA! this looks MILES better than GTAIV
Spike47  +   2871d ago
Gta4, prototype and 8 days will rock!!!

Rockstar has abandoned quantity over quality.

no planes? But beutiful graphics.

No jetpacks? but nice graphics

a few other things were taken off too.
BLUR111  +   2871d ago
RIPHDDVD look you robot , some these people are just saying that its crap cause its another lame rip off. let me guess this game will come out with la noir as a double disk double game for 28 bucks ohh.. and a couple of blu ray movies for 150$
#6.1 (Edited 2871d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
joemomma  +   2871d ago
nice but
gta 4 will be better.
The_Con-Sept  +   2871d ago
Looking more like GTA and Getaway each time its updated
I don't care what type of GTA fan you are these graphics are unreal. Its hard to believe that the PS3 is rendering these scenes in real time game play but a picture is worth a thousand words.

The more and more this game is kept a secret the more it will flourish! Nice to see the pictures but honestly stop bugging them. Let them create their game. Don't bug em anymore.
AIZEN SOZUKE  +   2871d ago
The Con-Sept
did you say its hard to believe ps3 could render that screenshot in realtime?

please go home and drown yourself in a sink, and with the lights out, so please go and rest son
ThaGeNeCySt  +   2871d ago
looks good

but doesn't trump GTA IV in graphics like I originally thought it would from those original screenshots
mullet  +   2871d ago
GTAIV looks terrible, in my opinion. Will that stop me from buying the game? No. I understand that GTA was and never will be about graphics but to say that 2 Days 2 Vegas doesn't look vastly superior than GTAIV in terms of graphics is just laughable. GTAIV looks like a PS2 game compared to this.
#10.1 (Edited 2871d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ThaGeNeCySt  +   2871d ago
I'm not saying that the graphics won't be better at the end of development
but right now... from the screens I've seen from GTAIV and 2D2V, 2D2V doesn't look VASTLY superior... the target renders took a DUUUKIE on GTA IV... but this "leaked" screenshot does not... my assessment is based solely on these this leaked screenshot though.

Related image(s)
mullet  +   2871d ago
Pointless debate if you ask me.
IMO we should just wait and compare the two when they're both complete.
Anego Montoya FTMFW  +   2871d ago
gtaIV a ps2 game?
do you remember what ps2 games look like?

you should compare these. IMO

Related image(s)
#10.4 (Edited 2871d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Rybnik  +   2871d ago
3 words for you guys:
50 percent complete!!
mullet  +   2871d ago
I sure do.

Related image(s)
#10.6 (Edited 2871d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Anego Montoya FTMFW  +   2871d ago
what are you look at?

cause in that shot i`m looking at the background and it proves what i`m talking about.
Anego Montoya FTMFW  +   2871d ago
gtaIV a ps2 game?
do you remember what ps2 games look like?

Related image(s)
#11 (Edited 2871d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Rybnik  +   2871d ago
Good point Anego!
Anego Montoya FTMFW  +   2871d ago

people are getting JADED by the graphics this gen.

ALMOST everything this gen looks better than ps2/xbox/GC games.

maybe not BOMBERMAN for 360(lol), but ALMOST everything.
Snoozer282  +   2871d ago
@ Anego Montoya FTMFW
Made me lol, but it is indeed true.

Does look great though.
Chubear  +   2871d ago
Why's everyone saying 8 days? This is 2 days 2 vegas not 8days.
enigmaticheretic  +   2871d ago
I want to see how Vegas will look if they change the names of the casinos or change the building or something like that.
EastCoastSB  +   2871d ago
Looks gorgeous, but does it have any substance? I'll wait to pass judgment when there are some gameplay videos.
Legion  +   2871d ago
VAPORWARE... what rock have you guys been hiding under? this is the most hyped Vaporware around. The game has been advertised forever and it is only to trump up interest in something that doesn't exist. Now they change it to a one console exclusive to generate more interest.

That hook is in deep and you guys are being reeled in! hahaha
DJ  +   2871d ago
I'll just wait for the updated info and screens.
Footage would be even better.
Ace-Jury  +   2871d ago
looks awesome
bnut in dwunk, ill renvew it in trhe mornging
phony force slayer  +   2871d ago
felidae  +   2871d ago
hmm. nothing special.

they should do this game exclusive for the ps3 - it would look much better.
Reed-  +   2871d ago
There goes another PS3 exclusive
BLUR111  +   2871d ago
games like this arnt going to be exclusive's these clone like games are mostly 3rd party games cuz there only made as fast profit. besides ps3 owners is getting metal gear 4 this year which mgs is one of the top most amazing games and also god of war 3 is coming later.. so ps3 has alot to offer
#20.1 (Edited 2871d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheExecutive  +   2871d ago
THIS WAS NEVER A PS3 EXCLUSIVE. Come on folks! do your research... all together now... GOOGLE
WisinYandel  +   2871d ago
Its not a ps3 exclusive...

They updated the article, its also coming to 360.
dftstyles  +   2871d ago
This sucks...
I can't see it.

I've been banned from ps3forums for over 6 months already. aha..

can someone show me the picture?
Daytona  +   2871d ago
It's not a ps3 exclusive people, The Xbox 360 is also getting it.
Pay attention.
jay2  +   2871d ago
This is once again a bummer for PS3 fans, I mean come on 25 or even GB space vs GB, whats every ones obsession with forcing ps3 fans to have to expectance smaller and more crap games because of the restraints the limited disc space causes:( .
Says you  +   2871d ago
To tell you the truth I'm getting tired
of GTA thats why I haven't been buying GTA sandreas I'm more interested in this & saints row 2.
disgaea  +   2870d ago
WTF? this game was for PS3 and PC so now coming to the 360

so why 360 fans are saying this game was exclusive if it's was orignally for PS3 and PC
Iceman100x  +   2870d ago
this is old
I've seen this years ago, and didn't know it was a real game because of how it looks. Maybe it didn't come out earlier since they decided to make it for low end consoles, but it was originally for pc only although im not sure how a systems can handle it.
TrevorPhillips  +   2870d ago
this game will look nice even GTAIV hmmm this is gonna be a tough choice which one should i get hmmm i got it ill get both =]
JBaby343  +   2870d ago
Looks Good
But I'll keep an eye on it and see how it shapes up as there are other games I'm keeping money for at this point. Here's hoping it turns out great.

DealZon is Offering Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle for $299

14m ago - Good news for people who are waiting to buy Xbox One, there is a sweet dealing going on DealZon. | Xbox One

Exist Archive ‘Kujo Kanata’ character introduction trailer

21m ago - Famitsu has published the first in a series of character introduction trailers for Spike Chunsoft... | PS4

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at You will regret it... | Promoted post

Rainbow Six Siege is like a hardcore Home Alone | Eurogamer

23m ago - EG: Origin stories don't come much stranger: around this time last year there was a wonderful, a... | PC

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. Review | GodisaGeek

29m ago - Lee Garbutt: "Before starting Paper Jam, part of me wondered if AlphaDream’s Mario & Luigi formul... | 3DS

Lenovo and Razer unite to build a new range of gaming PCs

34m ago - The world's biggest PC vendor is getting serious about gaming, and it's recruited one of gamers'... | PC