The dawn of a new year brings with it unlimited possibilities. With more than 200 games already announced for Xbox 360 and many more announcements coming, 2008 has all the makings of a monster year. IGN's purpose in providing a preview of Xbox 360 in 2008 is twofold: They want to help get your mind wrapped around the bevy of promising '08 titles and they want to leave you salivating for more.
The list of IGN's predictions (details are available on the twelfth page of the article):
- Gears of War 2 Won't be Announced at GDC.
- Microsoft Won't Release a Blu-ray Player.
- Microsoft will Continue to Try to Break into Family Gaming.
- Not Every Big 2008 Title Releases in 2008.
- IGN will Stop Getting Three Red Lights E-Mails by December 2008.