Since the New Year is supposed to be about hopeful expectation, IGN have picked through the next twelve months to uncover the best and brightest gems in the PC gaming catalog. Sure, some of their picks are long shots to actually make it out by year's end but they are trying to be positive. There's a good range of games listed, enough to satisfy almost every taste -- unless of course, you're interested in racing games... or sports games... or simulations. But on the other hand, if you're like most PC gamers and can't get enough of MMOs, FPSes and RTSes, then, brother, you've come to the right place.
The list of IGN's predictions (details are available on the fourth page of the article):
- Foreign Developers Dominate US PC Market.
- PC Games Disappear from Shelves.
- Spore Actually Releases This Year.
- Games for Windows – Live Goes Free or Goes Away.
- Fallout 3 Pushed to Early 2009.