By Matt Cabral:
"If you're a fan of the tried-and-true action-RPG formula, then this one won't disappoint. However, if you've never understood the satisfaction of slogging through demon-filled dungeons or, more importantly, never stayed up until the sun creeps through the cracks of your drawn blinds in hopes of seeing 'Level Up' pop-up on the screen just one more time, then this may not be your cup of mead."
Rating (out of 5):
• Graphics: 3.5 - Environments are a bit bland, but character designs are impressive.
• Control: 4.0 - Simple and straightforward with free camera control.
• Music / Sound FX / Voice Acting: 3.0 - Score is a mixed bag. Voice-overs are minimal but quality.
• Play Value: 3.5 - Simple, fun, fast-paced hacking and slashing (even better in co-op). Can grow repetitive. RPG elements could have been implemented better.
• Overall Rating: 3.8 - Good