Comments (40)
Dir_en_grey  +   300d ago
Nintendo beats Microsoft at least, I'll say that much

Nintendo offered a good console for younger audiences
Sony offered a great console for adults

Microsoft tried to sell a $500 over-charged input switchbox to the idiots who just can't stop loving MS's **** up their @sses
#1.1 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(16) | Report | Reply
Gamer-Z  +   300d ago
correction

Microsoft made a great console for dudebro's
Crillvirus81  +   300d ago
Younger audience ? Why cause there games are colorful lol I know plenty of adults that love pikmin and Mario and bayonetta ,smash , etc
andrewer  +   300d ago
Younger audience...pff
Every gamer is a kid inside lol, why people try to say they are virile men that play FPS?
Triforce079  +   299d ago
What is it with Sony is for adults ect WiiU is for adults and has more quality games that adults will play all these second sons and killzones are played by kids.
RFornillos4  +   299d ago
for anyone thinking nintendo games are for "younger audiences", do watch this:

i'm an adult, and equally enjoying games like Super Mario Galaxy, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Fire Emblem (clearly not a kid's game), Call of Duty, Battlefield, Crysis, GTA, etc.
#1.1.5 (Edited 299d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report
Shnazzyone  +   299d ago
I know too many 25-35 year olds who play and love nintendo games for this to be true. I myself am a 30 year old man who loves smash brothers. Been sayin it for years, people who think this think that what games they play are a measure of their maturity. When games for actual mature adults are more about unwinding after a long workday. Those games we play can be violent shooters or fun and goofy games. All I know is I play more Nintendo games with my girlfriend than any other games.
AJBACK2FRAG  +   299d ago
Lol! I thought Nintendo had a great showing at e3. Every game shown for the Wii U looked excellent, looked very very fun and really showed alot of growth and innovation. Mario Kart ∞ in particular looked gorgeous in hd and believe me this game will "move" systems. Super Smash Bros. looked graphically amazing and when I think of how Miiverse is going to interact with these games I get giddy. I only play Nintendo games on Nintendo entertainment systems. I own all the Nintendo consoles and a great selection of the games for each one. I love Call of Duty and Arkham City and I'm 49.
Don't believe the hype guys Nintendo is going to smoke Sony this generation. I've always said Microsoft doesn't belong in this industry and to see them try to inflict anti gamer policies (anti freedom.) makes me sick and makes me wonder what other dirty tricks they had/have for the future of of this business. I've said it a hundred times,"The Wii U is gonna' be hUge!".
(>'o')>(∞)
#1.2.1 (Edited 299d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report
LOL_WUT  +   300d ago
That's his opinion and i'm ok with that. ;) But the way I see it E3 belonged to Sony and Microsoft.
#2 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(19) | Disagree(23) | Report | Reply
PopRocks359  +   300d ago
Sony yes, Microsoft no. Not even close.
nzbleach  +   300d ago
Sony and Nintendo own MS no :)
Gaming4Ever  +   300d ago
Microsoft... lol. Just no. Nintendo made Microsoft look like a scared little boy. And Sony? Don't even ask.
fermcr  +   300d ago
Microsoft had a better conference then Sony. What saved Sony's conference was the PS4's price and DRM... but X1's DRM is gone, so basically only the price.

I'm going to purchase the PS4 when Infamous releases, but Sony's E3 conference was quite boring.
#2.4 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(17) | Report | Reply
Imalwaysright  +   300d ago
And Sony's conference helped MS save the Xbone as it was one of the reasons why MS had to bendover and change the draconian policies.
#2.4.1 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(3) | Report
Triforce079  +   297d ago
I'm 33 and Nintendo core games like Mariokart/Metroid/Zelda ect are my best games love them and yes they are hardcore.
ZidaneNL   300d ago | Immature | show | Replies(1)
MASTER_RAIDEN  +   300d ago
this just in, e3 was opposite day.

kidding! i think for what it has to work with, nintendo actually did a great job at e3 by delivering well on the software front. aside from that though, i dont really think anyone could argue that it was all about the HD kids at e3 2013.
PigPen  +   300d ago
That's a good read and congratulations to you. I bet it was more so that Monolith Soft X game that made you see the light.
Pittoo  +   300d ago
No,just no.
PigPen  +   299d ago
No what, that he chosen to get a Wii U instead of a PS4.
Dogswithguns  +   300d ago
WiiU is awesome.. but guess only me.
AJBACK2FRAG  +   299d ago
No way! It's the people that don't own one that usually hate on it. The people that own one for the most part seem to really enjoy it. I love mine. People say the graphical jump from the PS2 to the PS3 was big which it certainly was but the graphical jump from Wii to Wii U was like light years. At e3 all the Wii U games looked gorgeous and I'm sure they'll run like butter. In a way I think what Nintendo has done with the Wii U is they made a video game system that is a bit better looking than the PS360 but the performance has been greatly improved and that makes a better gameplay experience for the gamer.
#7.1 (Edited 299d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
WalterWJR  +   300d ago
E3 belonged to Sega this time around. http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Wait, what year is it again?
#8 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
mydyingparadiselost  +   300d ago
I miss 90's marketing, I would love to see bold (and completely stupid) way out there advertising once more.
WalterWJR  +   300d ago
like this haha http://www.youtube.com/watc...

and yes I miss the 90's. Sonic was my games of choice which I was probably gaming on at about 3 years old
#8.1.1 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
Doctor_Freeman  +   300d ago
I was barely a teenager in the 90's, and they were the s***.
PerryCaravello  +   300d ago
#LOL
#9 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
CouldHaveYelledUiiW  +   300d ago
If they do another "Other M"
Monolift Soft should do it.
_QQ_  +   300d ago
I think Retro should make metroid again,Their subsidiary probably have been working on it.
AJBACK2FRAG  +   299d ago
I think Reto studios new Donkey Kong looks extremely fun but somebody's gotta' do a new F zero and a great new Star Fox! Please! I hate to say this but Retro should do a fps and breathe new life into a somewhat tired genre.
andrewer  +   300d ago
Although I loved Other M too, I would ask for Metroid Prime. By Retro btw
#10.2 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
CouldHaveYelledUiiW  +   299d ago
I would rather they make another Prime too.

But I also wouldn't mind a BETTER
Other M
or a Prime with better Other M story telling.

As I have said many times I want:

4 Samus Games

1) 3DS
2) Prime like
3) FPS (like Metroid Prime Hunter)
4) Other M (Strong storytelling but better)

But MP gameplay wins in any either or situation.
#10.2.1 (Edited 299d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report
PigPen  +   299d ago
I would rather they start on a new IP. The X game looks like that type of game I wouldn't look towards another till about five years. Something new beside the X game brings a smile.
#10.3 (Edited 299d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
_QQ_  +   300d ago
Id say third party devs came out on top this year, MGSV,KH3,FF15,Battlefront3,Div ision,Titanfall,Witcher3,watch dogs,and Battlefeild3.Both Sony and MS incoming exclusives don't have shit on these.And Although Nintendo showed some great titles not enough to trump that list.
#11 (Edited 300d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
310dodo  +   300d ago
Nintendo did not win at E3
they came in 2nd only because Microsoft had a god awful one
Sony won E3 easily (with that said)

After I pick up my PS4
if I were to buy another system

it would have to be a Wii U
illustratedDEO  +   300d ago
By owned you mean your local area Best Buy, during the week of E3'13.
greenlantern2814  +   299d ago
Only it did not win anything, most of what they showed had already been known about, aside from a few like donkey kong and x, every thing else they showed already and most people who have gotten a wiiu already thought they would have these games.
I will give them props for the unique way they handled E3 though allowing new stuff to be played at best buy was pretty genius.
gamerben  +   299d ago
by rehashing yet again? right. I want to see something new from nintendo. I was really hoping for something fresh from retro studios but NOPE- Donkey Kong.