Comments (21)
JoGam  +   598d ago
LMAO, you see the dude glitching in COD? Hilarious.

Awesome Video
#1.1 (Edited 598d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Hellsvacancy  +   597d ago
The sound FX (as well as other things) REALLY stand out when compared close like that

Makes me wanna go play BF3 now, ill have wait until I get my kids to bed
#1.2 (Edited 597d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Septic  +   597d ago
LMFAO!
Brilliant video! I actually burst out laughing when it switched to COD and you hear some kid going "GAAAH GAAAH GAAA GAA GAAAH!"

{EDIT} Just saw the window breaking thing.....ah my days........my stomach
#1.3 (Edited 597d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Swiggins  +   597d ago
As funny as that video is, it's hardly a fair comparison.
csreynolds  +   597d ago
"Uphill battle"? What uphill battle?

You're deluded if you think Battlefield is 'struggling', and even more so if you think Battlefield 4 has anything to prove to Call of Duty: Ghosts - about which we currently know very little, might I add...

This article couldn't be more subjective if it tried.
ichimaru  +   597d ago
I think this article it's taking sales wise. quality wise no one in thier healthymindegwould think to pit cod against bf. but they have the edge with frat boys buying 20 mil copies a year... suggestions twice a yr
csreynolds  +   597d ago
Fair point. In sales, Call of Duty does have the upper hand. But whatever the angle, this article seems to be pitting two unreleased titles against each other - assuming that Battlefield has already lost.

To say Call of Duty will topple Battlefield by default is both biased and naive, especially considering how many players have ditched Black Ops II in recent months.
ichimaru  +   597d ago
couldn't have put it any better
Mathew9R   597d ago | Spam
caseh  +   597d ago
CoD: Ghosts isn't due out for another 6-7 months yet...expect an article like this at least once a day until then...just like GTA5 *yawn* '137 reasons this will be the best GTA EVAR!'
trenso1  +   597d ago
it going to be 2011 all over again with these articles.
sovietsoldier  +   597d ago
think this is bad wait till the new consoles come out.
#5.1 (Edited 597d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
trenso1  +   597d ago
yea its going to pretty boring with the same generic "5 reasons why x console is better/suck" articles
Dirtnapstor  +   597d ago
No real fight. If anyone were truely objective, they'd see that COD and BF are two different play styles. It comes down to PR...kinda like everyone was buying a 360 because the next guy had one--and that was the sole reason.
As far as Internet traffic... It's not about COD, it's about a new series. If DICE announced BFBC3, people would be crawling the web also.
I prefer BF because if the methodological play style vs the frantic. Both games have merit, both communities have proven that.
#6 (Edited 597d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Supermax  +   597d ago
There both great franchises
venom06  +   597d ago
wow.. SO TIRED OF THESE STUPID A#$ ARTICLES REACHING FOR VIEWS... lets just put this to rest now.. Battlefield = better quality, more depth of experience, better overall game.... CoD = will always get more sales, more big game sites promote it.. the end... can we move on now..
#8 (Edited 597d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
DK3654  +   594d ago
Unless CoD ghosts is actually new and interesting. Then it will be quite even. CoD ghosts is activision's last chance for me.
Themba76  +   597d ago
and this is why my friends I tell every moron I meet to go back to COD as u see thats where they belong.
WeAreLegion  +   597d ago
Uphill? Battlefield continues to grow in popularity while COD declines. When people see quality, they stick to it. ;)
HeavenlySnipes  +   597d ago
BF is now mainstream and yet at the same time provides a BF experience. I think DICE succeeded in what they wanted to do . The game will probably sell over 5 mil and both consoles and additional sales as well on the next gen ones. No one expects it to sell like Halo or COD, but it will do really well