Comments (33)
nrvalleytime  +   888d ago
The sale begins on April 1st... some dark humor there.
sinncross  +   888d ago
I really want Sony to pick up Darksiders.

That IP would be a great extension to their IP list, as opposed to being buried underneath what they already do.
Godchild1020  +   888d ago
Platinum Games, Sony Santa Monica, Team Ninja, Kojima (At Least for the story and cut scenes, with Platinum to do the combat), Visceral Games, Capcom or maybe Ninja Theory.
WooHooAlex  +   888d ago
The problem is, that game didn't sell we'll enough when it was on multiple platforms. I can't imagine it would do very well as an exclusive. Even though it would be cool to see.
#1.1.2 (Edited 888d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(1) | Report
pr0t0typeknuckles  +   888d ago
Somebody please just buy darksiders, it deserves to be brought.
Ult iMate  +   888d ago
I would kickstart the Darksiders 3, if developers decide to.
SlapHappyJesus  +   888d ago
Vigil themselves have already been brought in by Crytek.

The Darksiders IP, however ... that is up in the air.
TruthbeTold  +   888d ago
I think someone will, but I'm more interested in one of these console companies to pick up the developers themselves. They seem like good developers who need a new start and a little guidance in order to step up to an amazing level.

I'd be glad if any of Nintendo, Sony or MS pick them up, but I prefer Nintendo pick them up and put them on the Zelda teams.
Eldyraen  +   888d ago
I forgot they did Titan Quest... was a great PC game (one of the better Diabloesque games by far).

Hopefully some publishers/developers pick up some of these as really enjoyed quite a few of their games throughout the years, some of which I didn't remember they did until seeing this.
kennethchew  +   888d ago
Darksiders and Red Faction...
NYC_Gamer  +   888d ago
I hope Sega buys Homeworld since they own Relic
#5 (Edited 888d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Drainage  +   888d ago
none worth buying.
Enemy  +   888d ago
Darksiders was one of the best new IPs this gen and doesn't deserve to die.
#6.1 (Edited 888d ago ) | Agree(12) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
whamlollypop7  +   888d ago
I hope darksiders finds a good home.
Temporary  +   888d ago
Darksiders and Darksiders 2 are some of the best games i played this Gen. I really hope they get picked up.
Danniemon  +   888d ago
Hopefully whoever buys Lot 5 makes a Destroy All Humans HD collection for Vita.
MacDonagh  +   888d ago
Quick! Somebody buy Udraw!
N4Gs_Reckoning   888d ago | Spam
NYC_Gamer  +   888d ago
Lets start a kickstarter for Udraw
#10.2 (Edited 888d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Sharius  +   888d ago
If sony buy darksider ip i want them to make the reboot version with gow style not just a simple continue the series from where is left of
ScytheX3  +   888d ago
ill give em $20.00 right now hard u.s cash.
gamer42  +   888d ago
Developers I think will do the Darksiders franchise justice and better:
Naughty Dog
Platinum
Retro Studios
Team Ninja
Gearbox(lol, NO!!! :p)
#13 (Edited 888d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
e-p-ayeaH  +   888d ago
Only hack n slash experts can make it justice team ninja is not one of those not anymore.
#13.1 (Edited 888d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
pr0t0typeknuckles  +   888d ago
platinum games would be a perfect fit.
just-joe  +   888d ago
Retro is a subsidiary of Nintendo and seeing as people flipped out about Bayonetta 2 coming out for the Wii U, something tells me people would freak even more if Darksiders was exlusive to Nintendo.
BlackWolf  +   888d ago
I just hope Darksiers finds a good home. It's a brilliant series that deserves more time to shine. I'll be happy if a competent dev team picks it up.
Soldierone  +   888d ago
They have some shooters in there that could get some milk from another company. I actually liked the first Full Spectrum Warrior.

Juiced is another one that could easily compete with NFS under the right developer.
ironfist92  +   888d ago
I hope Red Faction and Darksiders gets great sequels, instead of being unbought and forgotten.
e-p-ayeaH  +   888d ago
What gonna happen with Metro Last Light?

Red Faction needs a home somewhere its sad to see it go away.
ScytheX3  +   888d ago
Metro LL went to Deep Silver so theyll be publishing that now, as for a PSN release completely up to them now. still 4A games as developer so dont think quality will suffer.
RogueStatus28  +   888d ago
Nintendo not only because the guys at Vigil are huge Zelda fans but it would make sense from a gameplay perspective. Also Death would make an appearance in Smash Bros.
stragomccloud  +   888d ago
Really hope Nintendo buys the IP and they get Platinum games to collaborate with Vigil~
stuntman_mike  +   888d ago
I bought Darksiders 2 for £7 on PSN a bargain at that price (i'm sure the company doesnt cost much more lol). excellent game really needs to be snapped up by someone.
#20 (Edited 888d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply