Comments (37)
DarkBlood  +   431d ago
lol
coptop1  +   431d ago
I bought the season pass, but purposefully haven't played the DLC yet because I'm waiting for the level cap to increase. So many games out there to play anyways, so I figured I would just go back to BL2 later.
Detoxx  +   431d ago
I'm also planning on doing the same. Haven't bought the Season Pass yet but will do soon
#2.1 (Edited 431d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
guitarded77  +   431d ago
You guys just need to calm the f**k down... okay.
Rupee  +   431d ago
Same here.
infamous-butcher  +   431d ago
I needed the level cap increased 5 weeks ago. with all three DLC from the season pass just sitting there ready to be played. Got so inpatient I just done it anyway on normal mode. Save the TVM run for after the new lvl cap but that means, until then, no more more powerful loot.
WildArmed  +   431d ago
likewise, see you guys after the level patch :D
Ilovetheps4  +   431d ago
At least he was nice about it...
1nsomniac  +   431d ago
the games shit anyway so who cares!
meowthemouse  +   431d ago
A lot of people do sadly
admiralvic  +   431d ago
What does that have to do with anything?

Someone is bound to like any game out there and many people have been waiting for this to get added. Even if you think the game is bad, you should still be able to understand why people are upset about a much anticipated thing being delayed or possibly scrapped. Considering a good number of people claim that they've played with people who have everything, it really only hurts the fans (who just want more to do) and makes their whole goal of balance a little pointless. Not saying they should break the game is half over it, but it can't be ANYMORE unbalanced than the nova spamming raidbosses...
vickers500  +   431d ago
Your opinion is sh*t anyway, so who cares?
#4.3 (Edited 431d ago ) | Agree(23) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
KwietStorm  +   431d ago
I thought a raised cap would 'break their game,' but I guess they already screwed with enough other things anyway.
coptop1  +   431d ago
As long as they scale enemies to people's levels it should be fine.
Tetsujin  +   431d ago
Wasn't there an article a couple of months ago saying before March the cap would increase?
Ron_Danger  +   431d ago
Mid to late spring... There's supposed to be a huge update coming that adds a 2nd true vault hunter playthrough when they add the lvl cap... They (Gearbox members) were discussing it briefly on twitter back in December when Pitchford's said "the next DLC will come before the end of the world." But it's mainly rumors since when they teased all that they stopped answering questions and started deleting posts that mentioned the 2nd TVHM playthrough
#6.1 (Edited 431d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Steckmech  +   431d ago
Not ever trading BL2 in so when the cap does finally get raised I'll be ready to jump back in Pandora and kill more chubby midgets.
1nsaint  +   431d ago
The level cap is the reason i dont play BL2 anymore, well that and the way to small inventory space
vickers500  +   431d ago
There's a bank glitch that lets you store an infinite amount of items in your bank. It's very quick and easy to do. Just go into the bank and bring up the menu like you're about to deposit a weapon, click X (or a if you're on xbox, or the button on pc w/e it is to deposit something) but instead of depositing it into an empty space in the bank, move your cursor over to your own inventory and click on a weapon that you want to deposit. So basically, you're just depositing a weapon into your own inventory, except the second weapon that you select will always be deposited in the bank, no matter if it's full or not. If you have a crap ton of weapons in there, it will get a bit slow when scrolling, but it's never froze on me.

Yeah, we shouldn't have to resort to a glitch like that in a game like Borderlands, but at least it's something.
1nsaint  +   431d ago
Wow thanks man, gotta try that out, i hated it so much to trow away good guns because of the lack of space.

Then the reaction from gearbox on why they didnt gave more inv space, only pissed me of even more, Cause in a interview they said: we didnt increase the storage cause it would be confusing to new players -.-

But thanks again man, really appreciate it.
DragonKnight  +   431d ago
Did they really say that? How is more storage space confusing to anyone? It's a basic feature. Wow.
ApolloTheBoss  +   431d ago
He hurt my feelings. :(
guitarded77  +   431d ago
Well, you just need to get the f**k over it when you're finished calming the f**k down.

@ ApolloTheBos (below)

Yes, you have no sense of humor... I WAS MAKING A JOKE, PLAYING OFF YOUR JOKE!!!
#9.1 (Edited 431d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   431d ago
NO sense of humor, lmao!
e-p-ayeaH  +   431d ago
Now its personal lol
TheMutator  +   431d ago
Randy Pitchford for president!!!
Me: Hi, huge BL2 fan. So when's the level cap being raised?

Randy Pitchford: "Calm the f**k down!!! IT'S COMING LATER!!!! GRRR!!!!"

Me: (,_, )
#12 (Edited 431d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
cleft5  +   431d ago
So I am betting that you have to pay for the level cap to be raised, I hope they don't stoop that low but it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe then BL2 players will see that Gearbox is no better than any other company that is constantly pushing a million pieces of dlc on us.
MysticStrummer  +   431d ago
I was ready for DLC and a new level cap months ago. I'm a fan of the series, but it's too late now.
DevilishSix  +   431d ago
Me to but I have moved on and traded it in. To many games coming and to many in my back log to be bothered months and months down the line.
ALLWRONG  +   431d ago
Should have come last year.
PurpHerbison  +   431d ago
But come on... It's all about INSTANT GRATIFICATION! This gen made that perfectly clear. Get with the times!
PAYNEinc85  +   431d ago
The level cap increase should have been in the last DLC. I will never understand Gearbox' decision there.
Skate-AK  +   431d ago
I see why he said it like that. People on here were saying they would never buy a Season Pass again and how Gearbox screwed them.
admiralvic  +   431d ago
The Season Pass has NOTHING to do with the level cap, so your point is moot. The season pass hate stems from them being OUTSOURCED, which many people felt mislead about. Also contrary to what you might think, nothing the community has done justifies him replying that way.

Since Borderlands 2 released they took several months (and after 2 DLC packs) to finally nerf "The Bee" (despite constantly reference / complaints about it). None of the DLC advances the game in any worthwhile way, like I still have the same inventory space, ammo capacity, class mod, and skill points as a base game user. They also made the LE costumes worthless by making them droppable, added additional paid costumes and have done more hyping than advancing of the actual game. Like the level 50 trophy mentions there will be additional levels, so that means they've been hyping it since release and 6 months later.... "Yeah we sort of never planned ahead, but when we figure it out... NEW LEVELS!"
Tzunoy  +   430d ago
It seems that he needs to calm the f..k down itself. :)
#19 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
josephayal  +   430d ago
Are people still playing B2 online?