Comments (27)
Manchild  +   595d ago
Just my 4¢
1. Metal Gear Solid 4 uses 100% of the PS3z power..!!

2. Resistance: Fall of Man looks worse than Super Mario Galaxy.

3. The Last of Us is the game with the best graphics.

4. PS3 is outdated

5. So is Xbox 360

6. Playstation 4 will be shown on 20th feb and PS3 will be blown out of the water.

7. Wii U Zelda will put the final nail in its coffin.

8. PS3 is remembered as a good console

AusRogo   595d ago | Bad language | show
juandren   595d ago | Bad language | show
Flatbattery  +   595d ago
*Backs out of the room*
MaxXAttaxX  +   595d ago
His name is 'Manchild'
I think that explains some of it....whatever that was.
knowyourstuff   595d ago | Personal attack | show
Grap  +   595d ago
and they say people every year get smarter. nah i don't think so.
Jamaicangmr  +   595d ago
Good Lord!!! What hell was that?
2pacalypsenow  +   595d ago
Resistance and Super mario galaxy had two different art styles 1 was dark gritty and rough the other bright colorfull and playfull cant compare them resistance had great graphics and effects so did mario but cartoony vs realistic will always loose.
Silly gameAr  +   595d ago
Wow@ manchild. Yikes.
LOL_WUT  +   594d ago
That guy is crazy he sent me a PM for no reason i've never even replied to him at all.
Ezio2048  +   595d ago
*Facepalm*.......
shivvy24  +   595d ago
hey resistance fom didnt have great graphics but it was a damn awesome game
CaitSith  +   595d ago
This guy's obviously a joke.
CaptainSheep  +   595d ago
I'm pretty sure they put up the wrong picture for UC2. The picture's from the first Uncharted. I don't remember seeing Drake in that costume in UC2.
But this is really good. :D the games just got better & better. :')
#2 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MaxXAttaxX  +   595d ago
I recognized the pics from Resistance, Uncharted, MSG4, KZ2 and UC2 from early press screenshots.

I'm thinking the author hasn't played most of these to notice.
#2.1 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Sophistocrat   595d ago | Spam
yewles1  +   595d ago
That Uncharted 2 pic is actually Uncharted 1, the GoW3 pic is from the E3 2009 demo before MLAA implementation and resource freeing up and the GT5 pic is actually GT5P.
#4 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
first1NFANTRY  +   595d ago
I was just about to say the same thing. the person who made this article is an idiot. how hard is it to get proper images right for each game?

There's no such thing as gaming journalists, just goof balls with a pc lol

Get your facts straight cause many uneducated gamers rely on proper information from you unfortunately

voted wtf and disliked the website.

first impressions are very important to me. it just shows lack of knowledge and respect for the developers and the industry as a whole
#4.1 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(12) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
yewles1  +   595d ago
ROFLMFAO!!! They updated with proper pics now. XD
#4.1.1 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report
JetP0619  +   595d ago
The uncharted 2 pic is actually uncharted 2 from when Drake was in Nepal.
RememberThe357  +   595d ago
Wow as you go down the list of pictures to can see how everything just got cleaner and sharper. Props to the developers for putting in the work and figuring the PS3 out. It's paid off for us gamers.
El_Colombiano  +   595d ago
these may as well be 160x90px shots...
Skate-AK  +   595d ago
Ive always wanted to play Afrika.
ooquis  +   595d ago
Shity low res pics.
BozoLoco  +   595d ago
You need to click the image.
black911  +   595d ago
Beyond Two Souls Best Graphics Ever!!!!!
NateCole  +   595d ago
Resistance FOM oh what great memories.
SlyFamous02  +   595d ago
MGS4 can still hold its won graphically but as far as gameplay goes very few games even come close. Still, I saw an alarming lack of Journey in there, one of the best looking games on any platform.
chukamachine  +   595d ago
Came here for the pics, and was more amazed at manchild's comment. Dude seek help. Or hack into your own account and delete it.
Kakashi Hatake  +   595d ago
Uncharted 2 came out in 2009.
SloveenEfsei  +   595d ago
R.I.P. soon :((
Walker  +   595d ago
poor image quality !
BanBrother  +   595d ago
My tablet won't load the file. Would have been much easier if you didn't upload the original pictures with a f***ing phone camera out the end of someones a$$. Seriously, my left ass-cheek can take higher res pictures than that.

EDIT: wow. Even with the 'high res' shots, it is still blurry as all crap. And, if I can remember correctly (ooh, I can), Resistance FOM was released in 2006, at least initially.
#16 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Tzunoy  +   595d ago
It's all about the graphic engine. The PS3 has the same power that it has in the launch day.
Jamaicangmr  +   595d ago
Thats a messed up GT5 pic they could've atleast use premium cars in the pic.
cedaridge  +   595d ago
SONY make.believe! psn: cedaridge / xbl: cedar4Thunder
TronEOL  +   595d ago
Why is it that these games look worse in image form? I don't remember them looking so bad. And even some of these I've played recently and they all looked fantastic.
josephayal  +   595d ago