Comments (23)
Godchild1020  +   706d ago
The 3DS line up for North America and Europe is coming into place for 2013. Looks to be a great year for the 3DS, but an even better year for Multiconsole gamers.
#1 (Edited 706d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   706d ago
they should fix their article because that's not Project x Zone, all those pictures are from some Naruto game....
#2 (Edited 706d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   706d ago
So the blonde guy in orange costume fighting Orochimaru is not Naruto?

#2.1 (Edited 706d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Chrono  +   706d ago
You just look at the pictures without reading?
SonyNGP  +   706d ago
Very nice!
ThePsychoGamer  +   706d ago
Not too surprising considering the last RPG in Namco's X series made it overseas.

Though I'm a bit worried still, I mean the those other two X RPGs where terrible.
#4 (Edited 706d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Venox2008  +   706d ago
sorry but PS2 Namco x Capcom (I think the name was) was awesome
Jay_miz  +   706d ago
It's definitely worth the wait, I'm on Chapter 10 on the Japanese version of the game and I'm loving it so far....though not 100% it'll take off in the west
3-4-5  +   706d ago
It seems like the attacks are way too long though.

Like " Press A" ...watch 20 seconds of 20 people doing 100 crazy animations.....rinse wash repeat.

That is the only thing so far that kind of makes me not want to play it. Everything else looks awesome and I'm all for more localizations.

I was surprised about this one. It didn't sell well in Japan at all.
Lionalliance  +   706d ago
I really don't get this game.
DivineAssault  +   706d ago
hope its good
BlackWolf  +   706d ago
The 3DS is getting some serious love. Love to see this game is coming over. X and Zero are on it, and that's good enough for me.
RogueStatus28  +   706d ago
We just need Bravely Default, Fantasy Life, and Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney... I know they'll get localized eventually. Bravely Default is like the JRPG of this/ last gen aside from Xenoblade so that's a must.
RogueStatus28  +   706d ago

Pokemon Y
Dragon Quest XII
Ace Attorney 5
and now Project X Zone
#10 (Edited 706d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
wingman32x  +   706d ago
I have doubts about AA5 making it this year in english at least. There's no release date for Japan yet, so it would have to release within the next few months over there for localization to get done on time.

Also, don't you mean DQ VII(7)?
-Mika-  +   706d ago
So they can bring this over but they can't bring over any of the tales games for the vita. Don't get me wrong. Im excited this is coming over but I really want Tales of innocence and hearts.
#11 (Edited 706d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Servbot41  +   705d ago
The Vita is selling like wet paper, what do you expect?
G-cis  +   705d ago
Wait,YOU ,of all people,are exited for a game that only avaiable on nintendo handheld?

WTF?
Hanso  +   706d ago
wow and i thought the only games i would get are
Tales
Fire Emblem
and Mirror of Fate
but X Zone is great now i will have 4 games
Lionalliance  +   706d ago
I think my only grips is that they could done better with the graphics, but that's just me.
TheCagyDies  +   706d ago