Comments (23)
Godchild1020  +   1037d ago
The 3DS line up for North America and Europe is coming into place for 2013. Looks to be a great year for the 3DS, but an even better year for Multiconsole gamers.
#1 (Edited 1037d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   1037d ago
they should fix their article because that's not Project x Zone, all those pictures are from some Naruto game....
#2 (Edited 1037d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
wishingW3L  +   1037d ago
So the blonde guy in orange costume fighting Orochimaru is not Naruto?
#2.1 (Edited 1037d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Chrono  +   1037d ago
You just look at the pictures without reading?
SonyNGP  +   1037d ago
Very nice!
ThePsychoGamer  +   1037d ago
Not too surprising considering the last RPG in Namco's X series made it overseas.

Though I'm a bit worried still, I mean the those other two X RPGs where terrible.
#4 (Edited 1037d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Venox2008  +   1037d ago
sorry but PS2 Namco x Capcom (I think the name was) was awesome
Jay_miz  +   1037d ago
It's definitely worth the wait, I'm on Chapter 10 on the Japanese version of the game and I'm loving it so far....though not 100% it'll take off in the west
3-4-5  +   1037d ago
It seems like the attacks are way too long though.

Like " Press A" 20 seconds of 20 people doing 100 crazy animations.....rinse wash repeat.

That is the only thing so far that kind of makes me not want to play it. Everything else looks awesome and I'm all for more localizations.

I was surprised about this one. It didn't sell well in Japan at all.
Lionalliance  +   1037d ago
I really don't get this game.
DivineAssault  +   1037d ago
hope its good
BlackWolf  +   1037d ago
The 3DS is getting some serious love. Love to see this game is coming over. X and Zero are on it, and that's good enough for me.
RogueStatus28  +   1037d ago
We just need Bravely Default, Fantasy Life, and Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney... I know they'll get localized eventually. Bravely Default is like the JRPG of this/ last gen aside from Xenoblade so that's a must.
RogueStatus28  +   1037d ago

Pokemon Y
Dragon Quest XII
Ace Attorney 5
and now Project X Zone
#10 (Edited 1037d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
wingman32x  +   1037d ago
I have doubts about AA5 making it this year in english at least. There's no release date for Japan yet, so it would have to release within the next few months over there for localization to get done on time.

Also, don't you mean DQ VII(7)?
-Mika-  +   1037d ago
So they can bring this over but they can't bring over any of the tales games for the vita. Don't get me wrong. Im excited this is coming over but I really want Tales of innocence and hearts.
#11 (Edited 1037d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Servbot41  +   1037d ago
The Vita is selling like wet paper, what do you expect?
G-cis  +   1037d ago
Wait,YOU ,of all people,are exited for a game that only avaiable on nintendo handheld?

Hanso  +   1037d ago
wow and i thought the only games i would get are
Fire Emblem
and Mirror of Fate
but X Zone is great now i will have 4 games
Lionalliance  +   1037d ago
I think my only grips is that they could done better with the graphics, but that's just me.
TheCagyDies  +   1037d ago