Comments (21)
G-cis  +   968d ago
This must be soo news worthy,good job kotaku -_-
iamnsuperman  +   967d ago
I am not sure why people do not understand this. Kotaku is a blog not a news website. Just like links sent here articles are common place on blogs. Articles consist of stuff that isn't really in the news but something they have found and want to share/write about. If you want just news go to a news website like the BBC
#1.1 (Edited 967d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Blackdeath_663  +   968d ago
down vote source
#2 (Edited 968d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   968d ago
shit was hilarious.
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   967d ago
Extremely hilarious.

"Oooh, you sound pretty nice! ASL? ASL? Hello? Age, Sex, Location!" LOL
#3.1 (Edited 967d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheGamerDood  +   967d ago
Lost it at "This my door now....YOU SHALL NOT PASS" xD
Xristo  +   967d ago
This is why I'm content with PC BF3 not having VOIP. The "badasses" getting mad at this troll were more pathetic than the the troll himself.
#4 (Edited 967d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   967d ago
I Can’t Decide If This Kotaku website Troll Is Hilarious Or Annoying As Hell.

Hint - it's annoying as hell.
Bumpmapping  +   967d ago
Not even funny stupid as shit.
sandman224  +   967d ago
I thought it was funny. He should of talked more than breathing the way he was. Lets not forget this is only possible on Xbox live
#7 (Edited 967d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   967d ago
Not as funny as what StraightUpKnifes posts
Tapani  +   967d ago
What on earth is this? I lack words to describe how childish the video was.

I sort of hoped gamers were smarter than the average person, but then again I have clearly been quite the optimist.

When I was young we used to... *blaa blaa*
pandehz  +   967d ago
This is hilarious

'Hahawww My mom bought me this game hahawww'
memots  +   967d ago
Yoooo Nigah ??? . I will **** you up ..

Seriously this is exactly why i don't play on xblive and why i mute everyone as soon that i join any game.

Thank god for Bf3 on pc , This is 10 years old retard heaven thanks for reminded me why i don't go there anymore.
#11 (Edited 967d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Fishermenofwar  +   967d ago
Thank God for Mass Mute!!
BlackRock  +   967d ago
LOL it was rather annoying but i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when he trolled the kids.
Unlimax  +   967d ago
The only thing that came into my mind when I heard the voice of the person who keep breathes and talks like this in this video , is this ..

Algernon Papadopoulos , The character from Bully xD !!
#13 (Edited 967d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
hduce  +   967d ago
That dude was fucking annoying. It was bad when he harassed his team mates in game and in the lobby. It got worse when he started to follow them from lobby to lobby.
#14 (Edited 967d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
up2snuff  +   967d ago
Crap like this ruins COD. I wonder how he would like it if someone ruined something he did for fun? Just another prepubescent little dweeb who's mommy let him play XBOX for the night. I play to have fun and idiots like this ruin the fun.
Pixel_Enemy  +   966d ago
COD ruins COD. This just doesn't help
pandehz  +   967d ago
This is a damn funny video. I came back hours later just to get some more laughs.

Watching it all the way through is just pure rib tickling fun