Comments (114)
« 1 2 »
The_Infected  +   638d ago
I'll agree before the game even comes out. ND are very good developers.
#1 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(94) | Disagree(44) | Report | Reply
Ezz2013  +   638d ago
i agree
it really hard to stand against a developer like ND
but it does not have to be better
it just have to be a good game
ps3 owners will get to enjoy both
the way i see it TR inspired uncharted games
and now Uncharted games inspired TR
and nothing wrong with that

why every article here have to be flamebit ?!
#1.1 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(62) | Disagree(18) | Report | Reply
Hatsune-Miku  +   638d ago
There are a few reasons why tomb raider being a multiplatform will never be better than uncharted.

Some people may prefer the story and characters of tomb raider because people have different tastes and likes. Uncharted characters are made to be loveable and charismatic but some people still may prefer characters of tomb raider.

In uncharted everything is done with quality in mind and polished extremely. Uncharted is aided a lot by its immersive world which is possible because of the ps3. Uncharted looks incredible and way above anything on consoles especially games that or on the Xbox and Nintendo console. The game supports pcm 7.1 surround which is above anything else the other consoles can do. ps3 is the most powerful console ever made to this date so it can make every game be of higher quality because of its power. It can do things that make other consoles seem dated. The ps3 makes it seem like the wii u is dated and shows the wii u that it can do everything it can do. The wii u is rubbish anyway.

You have great games that are multiplatform and on other consoles but with great story, dialog and technology the uncharted series oozes higher quality over other titles. People can pretend graphics and power doesn't matter but with them or better technology then you can't do amazing sound, physics, animations, graphics, lighting etc that adds to realism or improve upon everything for a higher quality product.

Everything in uncharted is done of high quality. Golden eye 007 ultra nes was aided a lot by the power of the system to make it better than other games. Zelda oot was aided a lot by the power of ultra nes. A lot of ultra nes games were seen as great because they were better quality all around that weren't seen anywhere else.

The wii u will never have such games because everything it'll do would have been seen or done years before on other consoles. There will be great games on the wii u but with the lack of technology it'll be like watching a movie shot with 1980s equipments. Sure older equipments can produce a good movie but it'll fail because it can never replicate the immersion of movies shot with better equipments today and movie goers wouldn't see it. Wii u is rubbish anyway. I can't wait for ps4
#1.1.1 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(21) | Disagree(41) | Report
MikeMyers  +   638d ago
Here's a question, wouldn't people want Tomb Raider to be better? What's wrong with games like Uncharted being good but future games being better? Or is this just a case of a small group out there who are Naughty Dog groupies and don't want anyone to upstage them?
WrAiTh Sp3cTr3  +   637d ago
Ill be the judge of that.
JayBlue  +   637d ago
@Hatsume-Miku
Did anyone mentioned the wii u? no, it was you. stop trolling about it, that's the reason why most of the users don't agree with you, and that's the reason why you only have one bubble(finally, 2 bubbles for you was too much)

now, talking a bit about Uncharted and Tomb Rider, if I remember correctly, share, basically, the same thematic and almost the same gameplay, aside of the platform setup.

Hey, repeat after me, "Graphics are not equal to quality". Again, "Graphics are not equal to quality"
Everytime you compare games to each other is the same story, you always compare them through the graphics, or special features that not necessarily makes a game better.
I'm a pc gamer, i know what quality means for gaming, i know what graphic enhancement means.
But recently i found myself playing Soul Reaver 2 (for ps2, later released for pc, the version i was playing btw) and i didn't felt the need to have such amazing graphics to enjoy the game.Games are made to be enjoyed.

Uncharted is a wonderful game, very well developed, no one can complain about that. It a series of 3 games up till now(very good ones indeed), but Tomb Raider has been around for much longer time. And just for a matter of clarification, Tomb Raider was the game that impulsed this kind of thematic on consoles. Uncharted owns a lot to it.
Just let the fans of this series to enjoy it. You can keep playing Uncharted, and everyone is happy.

Now, this is the funny part for me about your comments, and its that you don't follow a chain of priorities or even common sense when you talk. Start talking about something, the randomly you start talking about something else, then stops the idea and goes back to your first statement. Learn how to construct a proper paragraph or a proper text, please, at least that will give you some respect.

Ultra nes? what the hell....isn't it better to say N64? this just shows how much you despise Nintendo, making you an unreliable person when an impartial opinion is needed.

About the Ps3 doing all what the wii u can...tell me, whats the cost for doing that? spending $300 for a ps3, then spending $320 for a ps vita to replicate the same functionality for the wiiu gamepad, when its only been featured in few games like little big planet?
The Wii u costs less than the ps vita and already have this functions. you know why? because it was build that way. Is not a good console when talking about graphis, specially compared to the Ps3(your god apparently), but its not a bad console.
Golden eye 007 and Zelda are amazing games, yes, they were accomplished using the power of the n64, but graphics were only a part that made this games awesome, you always miss(or omit at your convenience) that this games were mostly praised for their gameplay, replay value, the experience they offered.

Stop being a child, go play with your ps3, you uncharted and ps vita, and let us enjoy the games and consoles the way they were meant to be.

Sorry for the long post.
#1.1.4 (Edited 637d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(7) | Report
Akuma-  +   637d ago
@ JAYBLUE

by hatsune miku

********" People can pretend graphics and power doesn't matter but with them or better technology then you can't do amazing sound, physics, animations, graphics, lighting etc that adds to realism or improve upon everything for a higher quality product. ''***********

lol, reading is fundamental. i think what HATSUNE MIKU is saying is that with better technology and powerful systems you can improve upon everything in gaming overall and not just graphics. i know you are a nintendo fanboy bluejay so your mantra is that ''graphics doesnt matter''. you saw HATSUNE MIKUs posts and zero in on talk of graphics and knowing that nintendo system are lacking in that area drives YOU MAD. i see you got mad about the term ULTRA NES but dont understand that the N64 as you know it was called ULTRA NINTENDO in other regions. lol,

anyway , i agree that wii u is rubbish and its my opinion. if anyone feels differently then youre free to do so.
#1.1.5 (Edited 637d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(15) | Report
dboyc310  +   637d ago
Think quality is what separates those franchises. I mean no one cant deny that the voice acting, animation and overall presentation is much more polish in Uncharted than anything Tomb Raider has shown. That being said IMO Among Thieves is the pinnacle of the series and I DOUBT it will get surpassed. Uncharted 3 MAYBE but lets see.
mewhy32  +   637d ago
I think that it could be better than uncharted. There's no reason it couldn't be.
ND is hard to compete with. I already know the animation won't be as good because nothing but star war 1313(a next gen game) has such great animation like uncharted and this gen is about to be over..

ND is a very 5 star dev team. TR will not need to have to be better than uncharted but the 360 crowd really need this right now.
#1.1.8 (Edited 637d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(9) | Report
hazardman  +   637d ago
@shut up and im taking you money
xbox360 doesnt need tomb raider man. stop with the fanboy crap.
blitz0623  +   637d ago
Honestly, I want it to be better. I want it to TRY and be better.

Because if it is, the biggest winner are the gamers. We get to enjoy a game that rivals one of the greatest franchises of this generation
Jazz4108  +   637d ago
My God i hope its better as i was so dissapointed in the previous uncharted game.
Zha1tan  +   638d ago
its impossible to say just how good the new tomb raider will be, if its a better adventure than uncharted. That remains to be seen.
360ICE  +   638d ago
I think the entire world, without any exception whatsoever, understands that, but that people guess by comparing what they got in Uncharted to what they see in Tomb Raider.
League_of_Draven  +   637d ago
It obviously won't be better than Uncharted. The new Tomb Raider won't even be better than the older Tomb Raider games either because it's not a Tomb Raider game. It's a terrible reboot where you try to survive (with regenerating health), you can't swim, and you use magic vision and such to solve "puzzles".
thezeldadoth  +   637d ago
i love how uncharted was seen as an indiana jones/tomb raider ripoff. now peole call tomb raider an uncharted rip off.
EdgarNygma  +   637d ago
by gauging how well the games have been done in the past and which studio is doing them you can make a fairly close guess though
LOGICWINS  +   638d ago
Neither game will be "better" than the other. Uncharted can never be a better "Tomb Raider game" than Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider will never be a better "Uncharted game" than Uncharted. Both offer different experiences.

Uncharted is about a confident wise cracking male treasure hunter (who also happens to be an expert climber and proficient with nearly every type of firearm), who constantly finds himself trying to stop some madman that wants to destroy the world.

The new Tomb Raider will be about a young female globetrotter who isn't confident in her skills and initially squirms at the thought of taking a human life, but is forced to live up to her potential due to her primal instinct to survive when the odds are against her.

Apples and oranges. Different experiences.
ForgottenProphecy  +   638d ago
couldn't of said it better myself
CDzNutts  +   637d ago
I know right?? Two different experiences. One is a fighting game and the other is a kart racer!

What are all these articles/people doing comparing such different games??? Bah!! Such crazy people that....umm....everyone is.

I hope you can go out there and convince the masses to stop this nonsense. Don't know where everyone is coming up with these RANDOM comparisons.....

*cough, cough*
Ryto  +   637d ago
I agree with forgotten prophecy, logicwins is completely spot on.

Consumers should be less gauged on pitting games against each other every release... It's like fight club but with games!

Especially with what logic said, the games aren't that similar at all, they may both be action and adventure games, but that's where it ends.

If this is based entirely on graphics, well that is just sad.
Walker  +   638d ago
The Clone Never be better than the original and new Tomb Raider: Reboot is Uncharted clone !
TENTONGUN  +   637d ago
yeah it seems it is. but id rather play a new tr than a new uc. i dont care if anyone disagrees. its just been a long time comin from tr, and also after 3 uc's, i dont think id dig a 4th unless they innovate a lil. but when or if they do innovate, uc will remain king.
Venox2008  +   638d ago
I dont know, I'll decide when I will actually finish the game, then I'll decide, but yea ND are good, but that doesn't mean that Crystal Dynamics are bad devs
isa_scout  +   638d ago
Although ND are amazing developers, and I love the uncharted series(platinum trophies on all three) I really hope Tomb Raider is better. When did we start wanting good games to suck just so they don't compete with our favorite series? That's how developers learn and get better without solid competition most games would suck. I want Tomb Raider to blow Uncharted out of the water, then Naughty Dog's next Uncharted will have to up the ante because let's talk serious Uncharted 3 was good, but nowhere near as excellent as Uncharted 2.
JayBlue  +   637d ago
@Akuma-

Really? so tell me, you really understood anything i said before replying? You've made my day indeed, dear fanboy.Even though of what you just said, my point is still valid, even if you don't see it that way.

Better graphics and better technology improves the gaming industry, that's an undeniable fact. But you can't come here and say that a system is better than another one just because of that.I've always addressed and in some point agreed in many faults the Wii U have, but it doesn't makes it a bad console overall.It does lacks in the specs department, indeed.

If it doesn't suits your needs, then there is no need to bash it. It only makes you look like the fanboy you and miku are. If you don't like nintendo's offer, then go look somewhere else. There are 2 options still available and 2 more to come.

I got mad? sorry, I never felt like blowing my brain about something someone said. The one who is mad now is you, writing this semi-rant reply. Using CapsLocks only makes you look more...inexperienced? childish? I don't know, whichever you like.

About the n64, indeed, it was Nintendo Ultra 64, but it was also it's former name before being finally released. If that name stood in another region then is something i really didn't knew. But thanks for the data, it made look deeper in the information about it.

And if you really are ok with everyone having its own opinion, then don't attack on here, trying to do exactly the contrary.
#1.7 (Edited 637d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
rbailey  +   638d ago
Interesting article right here. I'll definitely enjoy both but I have a feeling I'll enjoy Tomb Raider ALOT More in 2013 lol
Ezz2013  +   638d ago
PPL seem like they didn't get what you are saying
what better than looking at Lara Fine A$$ while playing the game lolXD
TheLyonKing  +   638d ago
It is hard to compete with developers like naughty dog who have had years of experience in the industry I have every faith in SE and Edios that they will make a brilliant game but it just wont be as good as Uncharted.
Imalwaysright  +   637d ago
?? CD was founded in 1992.
kaozgamer  +   638d ago
inb4 sh*tstorm
wishingW3L  +   638d ago
it's too obvious not gonna happen.
wishingW3L  +   637d ago
I was wrong. I just lost all faith in the N4G user-base.
EdgarNygma  +   637d ago
you mean inb4 ppl agreeing in droves?
Y_5150  +   638d ago
After this game. Crystal Dynamics should go back to making Gex games. All they been making in the past around 6 years is Tomb Raider!
iNcRiMiNaTi  +   638d ago
Gex would be cool but I'd rather see them doing something with the Legacy of Kain franchise
TheLastGuardian  +   637d ago
I'd be all over a new Gex. Crystal Dynamics should make a new Pandemonium as well.
CommonSenseGamer  +   638d ago
I'm going to wait for the game to come out before I decide.
jaggernaut25  +   638d ago
Good idea. The intention of this article is basically to voice my opinion that like you stated, the game is not out yet. I also think these games have markedly different approaches in terms of game design and storytelling. Saying that one will be objectively "better" than the other is kind of silly.
#6.1 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
asmith2306  +   638d ago
I really hope it's a good game! I'm nearly finished playing through TR2 at the moment and will play TR3 for the first time after it. Only thing I have heard about this game that p!ssed me off was that Lara can't swim... wtf?? The underwater levels in TR2 are easily some of the best and I remember playing one of the first levels in TR:Underworld where you dive off a boat into the ocean, that level played and looked brilliant. It's a shame underwater sections won't feature in this game.
jaggernaut25  +   638d ago
Yeah, I mean not having underwater levels is one thing, but just stating that she can't swim at all? That seems a little silly...especially given that she is ship wrecked on, you know, an island that is kind of surrounded by, I don't know, water!

Oh well, I'm sure it won't affect the actual quality of the game. I guess Crystal Dynamics just wanted to focus on other things and didn't even bother implementing it in this one.
r21  +   638d ago
Technically Mario wasnt the first ever platformer but whatever. Anyways, this article was a great read, I love the Uncharted franchise and I am looking forward to this realistic grittier Tomb Raider :D
jaggernaut25  +   638d ago
Well I never said it was the first ever, I said "essentially created," I meant more in the aspect that they perfected and popularized it :)
r21  +   638d ago
Yeah, I got that, just wanted to clear out the technical parts. Btw, good article man :D
#8.1.1 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report
cyberninja  +   638d ago
Never was a TR fan, but this new one looks fantastic and I will be getting it day one.
Rampaged Death  +   638d ago
How does anyone know when the game isn't even out yet.
Hufandpuf  +   637d ago
Because they are scared.
PS4isKing_82  +   638d ago
It does look good but we haven't played it yet. Plus reboots lately haven't exactly set the world on fire. Dmc is one that comes to mind. But this does look at least like a proper reboot more than dmc does for it's series. I'm "cautiously" optimistic.
Sketchy_Galore  +   638d ago
Robots haven't set the world on fire? Oh good, I just woke up and was worried that might have happened due to that whole Mayan calendar thing.
PS4isKing_82  +   637d ago
???
Sp1d3ynut  +   638d ago
I'm sorry...I know the author at least made an attempt to seem "objective", but this really just comes off as insecure fanboyism. Telling people TR "won't be better" than Uncharted sounds like you're afraid the game might actually be good, and will somehow steal back some of ND's thunder. Fact is, the core gameplay...repetitive gunfights aside...is a blatant ripoff of the TR series. Everyone knows it, but the UC games are so polished and fun, ND has been given a pass. Believe it or not, there are millions of people who've never played an Uncharted game, but have played every TR game ever made...for good or bad. They wouldn't care if you think TR "won't be better"...they're going to play the game, and like/dislike it based solely on their experience, and how it compares to previous TR games.
#12 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
first1NFANTRY  +   638d ago
I pity the fools who actually think it will be better than uncharted 2 or 3 let alone 1. the mere fact that it's a multiplatform game going against a Naughty Dog in house game defeats the purpose. If you want Uncharted so bad buy a ps3.

In terms of story, graphics and gameplay mechanics, from what i've seen of the new TR, uncharted series already has it beat.
#13 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(9) | Report | Reply
BanBrother  +   637d ago
Story? Game-play mechanics? You are so stupid.
Fair enough you can judge the graphics, but how the hell can you judge the other 2?

I think it won't top Uncharted, but you are doing exactly what this article is supposed to be defending; pointlessly claiming one game is better than the other, when one has not been released yet.

People need to think before they speak. You come off as an immature little fanboy geek TBH.
first1NFANTRY  +   637d ago

I've had my fair share of action adventure games and nothing has touched the Uncharted series in my opinion. Listen carefully, my predictions for most games are right whether i've played them or play them later down the line.

Not everyone's a retard who can't distinguish good gameplay from generic gameplay. Some people need hands on, and some people can just tell when a game is not their cup of tea.

Maybe you should step outside for some fresh air or get a gf or something (although with a name like BanBrother i doubt you get looked at twice). You sound like a TR fanboy who desperately wants his favorite game to match the king lol.

Freedom of speech pal, my opinion is my opinion
#13.1.1 (Edited 637d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report
BanBrother  +   637d ago
"You sound like a TR fanboy..."

Just what I'd expect a fanboy to say. I have not played any of the Tomb Raider games, so you are in fact wrong.

"dumbass not everyone needs to play a game before they know it's for them or not. I've been gaming for god knows how long."

Except my issue was not about whether you would enjoy the game or not, but rather HOW you could judge the games story if you have not played it. Even the game-play *mechanics*. And because you have been gaming for "god knows how long", that somehow gives you psychic powers and insight into an un-released games story?

I think everyone knows who the real "dumbass" here is.

"although with a name like BanBrother i doubt you get looked at twice"

^^THIS. Without doubt the most retarded thing I have ever read. EVER. Hilarious straw grasping.

The 'internet'; Where if you can't win an argument, you resort to perpetuating retarded myths about someone, based off of your own insecurities.
THC CELL  +   638d ago
I enjoy tomb raider like the next man but please uncharted series ha no chance they can take on nd that's and in terms of a survival game tomb raider so have to face naughty dog again with the last of us. I have a feeling naughty dog are going to change the way we play multiplayer gaming next year
j-blaze  +   638d ago
to me they both suck, TR devs should be ashamed of themselves for copying a series that once copied their games

@ ufo8mycat

except uncharted games didn't have "awesome" story as you say but very flat and average story imo, you also forgot the ugly character design especially in UC2...other than that i totally agree with you!
#15 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
Ezz2013  +   638d ago
the moment i saw ND article
i knew you will show your face

now be a good boy and
show me on this doll where ND touched you
#15.1 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(12) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
BanBrother  +   637d ago
"now be a good boy and
show me on this doll where ND touched you"

I think it is quite clear where he has been touched. I don't think his dads name is 'ND' either.......
Imalwaysright  +   637d ago
"copying a series that once copied their games " That would mean that TR is actually copying itself. I agree that Uncharted story is crap though.
EdgarNygma  +   637d ago
Im not sure if you are serious or not
hiredhelp  +   638d ago
This is Tomb Raider its not supposed to be better cos its not uncharted just like uncharted is not Tomb Raider.
Crystal dynamics are also good devs?
Uncharted is a unbeleavable game epic had played them all just like i played the Tomb Raider serious before it got silly.
Lets try keep both games seperate.
black911  +   638d ago
No Duh

"In My 90's Clueless Voice"
Dannehkins  +   638d ago
These kind of articles have been appearing ever since Uncharted appeared on show. I obviously can't speak for the new Tomb Raider game - I hope it will be the success the franchise needs - however if I was to judge from all the games that Crystal Dynamics have developed, my opinion is that Uncharted is far better.

In Underworld, Crystal Dynamics made a huge deal about how they travelled to some great locations within the world and used them as inspiration for their environments in Underworld. If I am being quite honest, I wasn't exactly wowed by the environments. I also think the storyline that they went with was weak. She's trying to save her mother? I felt like that was a massive slap in the face to anyone who enjoyed Tomb Raider previously.
N311V  +   638d ago
I really like the uncharted series but more than that I'm a fan of the adventure genre. Ofcoarse I'm hoping Tomb Raider is a better game, why would we not want new games to surpass their predecessors? And guess what, ill be hoping uncharted 4 is better than Uncharted 4.
MasterCornholio  +   638d ago
I find it funny when Uncharted first came out people were calling it a Tomb Raider clone and now people are calling Tomb Raider a clone of Uncharted.

Just shows how a little innovation from an inspired dev can affect the franchise that it was inspired from.

Hopefully this tomb raider game turns out to be good.

Motorola RAZR i
Kurisu  +   638d ago
I will play the TombCharted combination on PS3 and enjoy both franchises for what they are.
DivineAssault  +   638d ago
IDK about this.. I love UC but this new TR looks awesome.. Only 10hrs worth of gameplay has me worried if theres no multiplayer
th3n00bg4m3r  +   638d ago
It is not even out people.
Edito  +   638d ago
I agree because ND is phenomenal and what i saw from this reboot of tomb raider sucks... the game lost his soul.
ufo8mycat  +   638d ago
Uncharted is overrated
Don't get me wrong it's a good game, but just for a second PS3 gamers, lets take off the fanboy glasses and think:

Take away the awesome story & likable characters
Take away the awesome set pieces

Whats revealed?

Very average gameplay.
The climbing mechanics are incredibly basic. and automated.
The gunplay is really nothing special.
The scripted AI, especially the first game...

I know theres a lot of people out there that know what I am talking about.

Uncharted hides its basic average gameplay very well behind:

Great graphics
A good story
Great action scenes/set pieces
and .. ..

It being a PS3 EXCLUSIVE
#25 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
Dark_Overlord  +   638d ago
That's you're opinion (though I do disagree with it :P)

However by what you said the same could be said for any game really, take away a games standout features e.g whether it be characters, gun play, story etc and you'll be left with things that other games do far better. Its the sum of all those parts put together that makes a game great :)

e.g a great example to use would be GTA, IMO it has bad vehicle control, poor story (yes I know some people like it :D), bad weapon handling etc etc however when they're all combined, regardless of how lacking each of the parts are they make an overall great game :)

P.S the fact it is a PS3 exclusive means nothing, the vast majority of the gaming community think the Uncharted games are great, that's why they win so many awards :)
#25.1 (Edited 638d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
InTheLab  +   637d ago
Let's try that with another game....like Batman AC.

Take away the graphics which are good for an UE3 game, the amazing combat, the voice actors, the setting,the Riddler trophies, and what are you left with?

a guy in a costume staring enemies to death
Basically the awful Batman Begins movie

So you are correct. Take away what makes Uncharted special and you are left with what it's clones will be.

Yeah....overrated in deed.
#25.2 (Edited 637d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
ufo8mycat  +   637d ago
Except the Batman game is good because of its gameplay. Uncharted isn't

All I am saying is Uncharted's gameplay is overrated and that is a fact. The average gameplay is hidden behind the great story and set pieces.

A game that has a great story, set pieces and characters, BUT average gameplay does not deserve to be put on such a high pedestal and that is why it is overrated.

I never said it was a crap game.
wishingW3L  +   637d ago
yeah, let's take away all the awesome stuff about a game to make it crap. lol

XD
Imalwaysright  +   637d ago
But... Uncharted weakest point is the story.
th3n00bg4m3r  +   635d ago
What are you talking about? Uncharted games has the best blend of cinematography and game-play. Uncharted games lets you do four different things[unlike most other modern games] game play wise, you can shoot, solve puzzles, climb and fist fight.
CEOSteveBallmer  +   638d ago
Based on the released trailers, gameplay footages, It looks to be a Good Game. But saying it to be better than Uncharted is getting way ahead of yourself. I would guess it will receive good game review scores but beating uncharted is something. And one thing I didn't like about the plot according to the developers way back. They want the new tomb raider to be so realistic in the plot that they are willing to get rid of fiction, supernatural aspects of the game. That's one of the appealing things of tomb raider, unknown myths, legends and mysteries like indiana jones and uncharted. It's like having a plot where there's a boogeyman, but in the end its just a hoax by a crazy dude. Well that plot doesn't sell well. It's like scooby doo episodes where all of the ghosts were not real all fake. in my opinion.
devilhunterx  +   638d ago
Would we still have to walk to the edge, jump back and take a running jump split second before the edge?
InTheLab  +   637d ago
Farcry 3 makes this game unnecessary...
math  +   637d ago
Unsharted
ajax17  +   637d ago
A better comparison would be The Last of Us. They seem to have more similar game mechanics.
DeletedAcc  +   637d ago
Would be really unfair for tomb raider xD
#30.1 (Edited 637d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply